Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ARMA: Gold Edition German Version download
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/]
luix_luix
Hey whats up!
i want to download Arma: Gold Edition, but most pages where i can buy it, they dont accept visa electron (which is what i have). The link that is posted on this website accepts Visa Electron, but its a german version of the game and i dont talk german mellow.gif

Is it possible to patch the german version to change the language to english? or can i select a diferent language while installing the game?

thanks! thumbsup.gif
D@V£
If I remeber correctly, the langauge setting is stored in a big spreadsheet-like file in the dta directory, (bin\stringtable.csv) I know the #505 edition of plain ArmA has several langauges in there, but I'm not too sure if that's the same for the german version. I'm also not too sure how you change the langauge either (if at all, OFP had a handy preferences program where you could change it, ArmA doesn't sad.gif ), I have a feeling it's in options, but you might have to alter some INI files.

Like I said, this is only for the #505 version, other version may be different. You'd probabley be best off sending an email to the supplier and asking them smile.gif
Bence
And that would be useless. You are lucky if they reply but don't expect a reply sooner than a month.
Flyer
Hi!

I own the boxed, german version of the normal Armed Assault. It includes german and english language. You can simply change the language under Optionen -> Videoeinstellungen ->Sprache, then you have to restart it. I don't know if the download of ArmA: Gold Edition contains the same, but I think so.
I try to ask somebody of the german publisher about it.

P.S.: If you decide to buy the german version, please use the link on our page to buy it. You would help us. Thank you.
luix_luix
thx guys!

@ flyer:
if i can switch the language to english, not just menus, including voices and stuff i will use your page wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.