Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kicked out from armedassaunlt.info server
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Multiplayer
Nikiller
hi,

first sorry for my bad english...

There's long time that i don't play ArmA (i prefer Ofp) then today i decide to go to site's server (77.74.195.231:2302), and i was kicked by =(97th)= Slayer and =(97th)=Kolmain [CO] who said me: "clan only..." thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

i've 2 questions: 1-this server isn't public?
2-this server become a death match server?

cu and thx for the answer.

Nikiller.
Bence
The Armedassault.info server is a public server and they play all kind of missions. From DMs to COOPs, etc.
Willus Killus
well what they did there was wrong, they should be the ones being banned...
Blackbuck
I'm sure you will be taken off the ban list if that is the case and the two in question dealt with. The server team are very helpful smile.gif
Elliot Carver
Hey Nikiller,

i was kicked by =(97th)= Slayer and =(97th)=Kolmain [CO] who said me: "clan only..."

i've 2 questions: 1-this server isn't public?
2-this server become a death match server?

My appologise for that rather unfortunate experiance! Yes the server is public smile.gif Ill make some PMs and look into your issues and get back to you via PM ... ill get it sorted happy.gif

ill also sort those guys ... cant have clans hijacking my server! heh heh

cheers buddy
Carver
Rewan
The more surprising thing is the mission they played this night:
(co 30) 97th RR @ Evolution

That's strange, I didn't uploaded any missions since 4 days (added a easy version of Grisnov) and last time it wasn't on the server...

WTF is going on there >.<

EDIT: It seems that they have the SuperAdmin pass too (According to the post of Nikiller on the french section).
Bence
Not good! weirdsmiley.gif
And I know some dudes from that clan. Maybe I can ask them.
JdB
I believe Cervo mentioned to me a while ago that he would give the server to some French clan for a while, gives us the opportunity to test it's capability as well.
Blackbuck
Maybe we should ask him who they were specifically.
Zipper5
Hm, thank God people like those don't infect our server. A clan hijacking another clan's server? weirdsmiley.gif I hate it when any clan hijacks another person's server, especially when they think they have the right to kick people off for their own "private sessions"...

mellow.gif
Elliot Carver
Yeah i remember Cervo mentioning that ... I'm sure the privilege of renting our server for free didn't come with the rights to kick unsuspecting public players. Ill raise it with Cervo! Server should be locked if they want a private game anyways *puts foot down* sleep.gif

*edit: Forementioned clan is no longer using the server*
Elliot Carver
PM'ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.