Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: War Rock
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Chatter, Word Games & Jokes
SaS TrooP
www.warrock.net

Nice MP game, there is total SLAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
You are just creating account in net and you are gathering expo and dinars to buy new weapon and gather new levels.

Somebody playing?
Toadball
It's CS in BF2's (horrible) skin...its my two most hated games interbreeding in an orgy of l337 speaking idiots...

*lights torch and gets a pitchfork* Witch/CS Kiddy/BF2 Kiddy hunt anyone? naughty.gif
JdB
Moving to Chatter, Word Games & Jokes, as I can already see a barrage of idiotism approaching.
Call for WW2
Yea, War Rock is full of teenagers, who sit in front of their computers for 12 hours non-stop, with 2000 Coca-Cola cans in front of them(dont know about you SaS TrooP biggrin.gif ), and they speak a language, that no normal person can understand : omfg roflzorz d1d u s33 th4t ub3r 1337 pwnage!! rofl.gif (and they swear about everything)
Actually it is not such a bad game, but the crowd that is there is making it unbearable. And every game like this, like MMO is veery laggy, cause u cant make your own servers there. FPS is only worth making like Call of Duty, Soldier of Fortune 2, CS... .

Edit: And sorry, I didn't mean to insult anyone, im just telling the truth. Every single time i play CS:Source, i get butchered with every word u cant use on these forums biggrin.gif
Not all players are like this, but most of them are. If i accidentaly teamkill someone(dead grenade, or a grenade bumped off a wall), I automatically start typing : sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!, but still no use, hes quicker with swearing biggrin.gif
Avalla'ch
that was mean as insult ?
Blackbuck
No it's a fact. Most FPS's have the problem of elitist adolescent players including ArmA.
SaS TrooP
Its nice game, but its fact the servers are busy and community isnt so good, but shash is georgoious!
Daniel Von Rommel
You pay.

0/10.

Installed a day.

Deleted the same day.

P.S. Another bad thing is that you buy "timed" weapons that disappear after X days.
SaS TrooP
And this is most stupid in this game.

But till I finally move my fuckin' ass to shop and buy CoD 4 i will play that.
Daniel Von Rommel
CoD 4 is kinda bad.

Graphics are nice.

The game is actually very light for the PC (it has been with my old one at least).

Single player campaign is nice, but incredibly short and kinda fantascientific.

Multyplayer is kinda bad because the maps are tiny and there are no vehicles.
SaS TrooP
But thee is weapon buying system. Anyway, I dont like CoD, acuse when I hear something like "Ultimate real simulation" for it I am getting sea sic! No one told something about best bame EVER called Armed Assault and they wanna to call this kind exclusion for other game?! And only for that it keeps better announsments, a bit better graphic! Its another scri[ted game with styupid enemies, and when you are injured you got to take a rest for a few seconds! KINDA STUPID!
Call for WW2
All the CoD series are quite a dissapointment, after United Offensive.Who the hell thought it was a good idea to exclude tanks and jeeps from CoD2 and CoD4? CoD 4 would have been awesome with large maps,tanks and even helicopters.I like the weapon buying system in War Rock though, but still, MMOFPS' are too laggy. CoD 4 in singleplayer, is absolutely brilliant. If Arma would have the same people working on storyline and campaign as CoD4, it would be the best game ever made.
Benoist
But CoD4 Campaing is just a linear 2km map full of scripts.
And that's all that ArmA and OFP stand against. I don't say "a single script" but, in CoD games you have to move *here* in order to make progress, OFP and ArmA gives you freedom.

I enjoy A LOT (exept "No fight in the War Room" too much enemies for a 3 man team) CoD4 campaing, but I prefer ArmA.
Avalla'ch
CoD4 have marvellous atmosphere.....but hey, its a matter of opinion
SaS TrooP
Exactly Benoist, and Call for WW2, you said is some programers from CoD 4 should work for BIS so AmrA will be best game ever.

Armed Assault IS best game ever.
Blackscorpion
No... OFP is!
Toadball
QUOTE(Blackscorpion @ Mar 6 2008, 22:26) *
No... OFP is!

qft..
Blackbuck
Ditto. Although I don't see what that has to with war rock mellow.gif
SaS TrooP
Of course nothing, so as I said, if somebody wanna play, I am open. Well, maybe its not great game, but quake actions agre mastery
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.