Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Harrier Jet sound.
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Addons - Released
x-Ammo-Nx-x
I really hated the way the harrier jets sounded in-game. I couldn't find any of the sound mods that actually changed the sound of the harrier so I went and changed it for myself. I figured that some others might want it so I thought I'd upload it for you guys. If anyone wants to add this to their sound mod pack then please feel free to use it.

Download Here <-- .wav format

Download Here <-- .wss format

YouTube Vid: Watch Here

Crazy outtake vid: Watch Here

I had an additional question to ask. Is there a way to reduce the pitch level per vehicle when it accelerates, I feel with some vehicles the game engine transposes the pitch of the engine sounds too high.

Thanks.
Bence
Second video link is not working!
The new sound is not bad!
x-Ammo-Nx-x
Link Fixed. biggrin.gif Glad u like it.
UKGBlazero
i Like The new sound for the AV8B love the outtake lmao
Squeeky
The second link still isn't working i get a weird code thing.... Using Firefox

Also with the .wav link it just comes up with a preview for the sound with a little play- pause - stop bar like quicktime
Linker Split
Lol if I didn't get it wrong, the WSS link links to the code of the WSS file itself ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.