Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IRC?
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/]
Chappie
hey, so yeah im new to this whole OFP thing, i sort of watched it from a far and was always interested with the aviation side of it, but at the time was playing Desert Combat (a mod for bf1942) and it kind of consumed my gaming life. anyway i would like to meet some of the community members, is there still a big OFP community that plays the original games/ expansion packs? is armed assault worth it and is there only a harrior? anway, im glad i found this place, i really want to kow what the game is like etc lol.

so yeah i realised i kind of rambled on there, but anyway do you guys have an irc channel, or know of an official one, if so on what network?
King Homer
Moving...
LooseKannon
Hey.

This is the Armed Asssault community forums. You want the OFP community site.

1. Yes, there is a huge community that plays OFP spanning several countries
2. No, there is more than just a 'harrior'
3. Negative, no IRC channel or official one, however there is a OFP.info teamspeak server.
Chappie
nonono, im not talking about ofp, was just wondering if anyone still played it, that was a side question, my inquery is about ArmA. i said OFP because i assumed this is still considered its sequal?
LooseKannon
True, this is the OFP sequel smile.gif
JdB
QUOTE(LooseKannon @ Dec 4 2006, 06:19) *

3. Negative, no IRC channel or official one, however there is a OFP.info teamspeak server.

@Quakenet
#ofp.info
#ofpec
#inv44

Are just three related to OFP, and I'm sure there are more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.