Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Throwing satchel charge
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Addons - Released
pumpkin
Hello,

This is a very little addon which will allow you to throw satchel charge. It should work in singleplayer or multiplayer (with a little visual bug, not very important). I hope you'll like it.

ThrowSatchel_V1.zip

bye
http://pumpkin.ringard.org/arma/
Benoist
Good addon, but could you make it like a granade? In that way you wouldn't need any script.
Linker Split
QUOTE(Benoist @ Jul 12 2008, 03:36) *
Good addon, but could you make it like a granade? In that way you wouldn't need any script.

Well, even like a grenade, it should be scripted m8...
Deadeye
Nice !

A small youtuve vid or some screens would be great (for a news ) smile.gif
pumpkin
CITATION(Benoist @ Jul 12 2008, 03:36) *

As Linker split says...

I don't think so; the "class CfgAmmo" for the hand grenade contains a "simulation="shotShell";" where the timebomb (and pipebomb) contains "simulation="shotShell";". Animations (linked to ammo) are incompatible. With script, I keep the possibity to detonate the charge with remote control or with countdown.
pumpkin
CITATION(Deadeye @ Jul 12 2008, 09:59) *
Nice !

I know, I know smile.gif but I'm underequipped to create videos of games. As for screenshot... what to choose? Just a soldier throwing a grenade (which is a pipebomb in fact) ? The addon is it isn't very "visual", that's the problem... I'll try to do an explicit screenshot today and put it on my arma page if I succeed.
pumpkin
CITATION(Deadeye @ Jul 12 2008, 09:59) *
Nice !

here they are :

thumbnail 1

screen 1

thumbnail 2

screen 2
Deadeye
News posted (Check the mainsite )

Also please do not double/triple post. Use the edit button () in the future smile.gif
GeneralCarver
I could not get this addon to work. Read the help file, played with it in editor. I'm not novice to addon use by any means. I do mission editing, minor script etc. Anyone else having trouble? Maybe I just missed something obvious.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.