Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warfare Extended, by Afk47
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Multiplayer
Pakokasal
I've downloaded the required addons and I've extracted all into the directory /Arma/@ExtendedWarfare, but where have I extract the content of Warfare_Extended_Public_v100.rar file?

This is the content of the archive:

raphael
this is simple is on the ArmA folder C:\Bohemia interactive\ArmA\@ExtendedWarfare......no ?
D@V£
It doesn't look look like the mission creator has exported the mission to a pbo.

Install the the contents of that to "My Documents\ArmA\Missions\Warfare_Extended_Public_v100.sara", then you should be able to load it up in the mission editor, when you've loaded it, choose the save button, and select "export to MP Missions".

Alternatively, if you've got something like winPBO or similar, you could just stick in a PBO called "Warfare_Extended_Public_v100.sara.pbo" and then lob that into the MPMissions directory.

This is all assuming the island is Sahrani. If the mission is based South Sahrani use "saralite" in place of "sara" in the directory/pbo name.

Hope this is helpful smile.gif
Pakokasal
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Aug 24 2008, 00:45) *
It doesn't look look like the mission creator has exported the mission to a pbo.

Install the the contents of that to "My Documents\ArmA\Missions\Warfare_Extended_Public_v100.sara", then you should be able to load it up in the mission editor, when you've loaded it, choose the save button, and select "export to MP Missions".

Alternatively, if you've got something like winPBO or similar, you could just stick in a PBO called "Warfare_Extended_Public_v100.sara.pbo" and then lob that into the MPMissions directory.
This is all assuming the island is Sahrani. If the mission is based South Sahrani use "saralite" in place of "sara" in the directory/pbo name.

Hope this is helpful smile.gif

I've tried the first solution but it didn't worked, so I've downloaded a Pbo packer/unpacker, packed all and copied the file in Arma/@ExtendedWarfare/MPMissionand itt worked. Thanks drunk.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.