Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clan Moving
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Multiplayer
Peacekeeper
Afternoon all, My clan is an Old OFP clan. we have Resently Reformed and Looking for the Game that Suits us Best. How Large is the Community in ArmA? Reason asking is because we want something that has competitive leagues and what not. Like TNT and TCZ were in OFP. If it's a Dieing Community we will find another game. Thanks in Advance
JdB
"Multiplayer
Online gameplay and ArmA clans "

Moving wink.gif
pMASTER
Check the forum on your own!
The community is not as active anymore as it used to be when OFP was still the game of choice. Still you should be able to find some other clans you could play ArmA against.
Peacekeeper
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Sep 7 2008, 16:12) *
Check the forum on your own!
The community is not as active anymore as it used to be when OFP was still the game of choice. Still you should be able to find some other clans you could play ArmA against.

You guys are to worried about post instead of answering a Yes or no QUestion., thats twice it's Happened. My Clan will not be moving to this game b/c it seems the Community's attitude is like the OLG....Terrible
pMASTER
QUOTE(Peacekeeper @ Sep 8 2008, 01:30) *
You guys are to worried about post instead of answering a Yes or no QUestion., thats twice it's Happened. My Clan will not be moving to this game b/c it seems the Community's attitude is like the OLG....Terrible

I gave you a friendly advice to check out our multiplayer dedicated section and by doing so to judge on your own because we here can hardly know if the number of existing clans would please you or not. The straight answer you wanted is yes and no: The community is still active, but not as active as it was during the days of Operation Flashpoint.

I strongly recommend you improve your manners because otherwise you won't be accepted in any community and your stay here won't last long.

thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif
JdB
Solved.

Restrain your attitude please smile.gif

CLOSED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.