Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help Binarizing!
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Addons - Work in progress
Binkowski11
Hey guys, I need help binarzing an addon of mine. The units are ready to go just need to be binarized, but I need some help. I keep getting a packing error when I use binPBO. If you'd like to help me please post here or PM Me!

Thanks,
Binkowski
Fabiantronc
Take a look at the log file than created BinPBO, there it's all the info about error's, warning's and that message.

Also you may install a software for a better understanding of config.cpp
I used Notepad++ and it's cool because that software highlights some lines and words and look's better than a plane text file, and Notepad++ it's multi-lenguage and free.

If you see a message like this don't pay much attention.
Warning: z:\leo2a4\leo2a4.p3d:1 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 6587, 6585, 6589

I hope it's help, if not let me know.
Chau.
Linker Split
yeah, please upload the Log file from BinPBO, and we will see the problem.
Are you attempting to binarize a human model? or an object?
Binkowski11
I'm trying to binarize my units, so I guess they are human P3Ds yes. How do get the log file from binPBO? Sorry I'm pretty new :S
Binkowski11
Nevermind, It works now addon is binarized and ready to go signed and all. All I had to do was update binPBO :| Man I feel like an idiot now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.