Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ArmA resets computer after exit.
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
ron533
Hi,
I'm using ArmA with latest patch on Asus p5Q+Q9450+ATI 4850, CAT Drivers 8.12 (and earlier drivers as well), Win XP Pro SP3, 4GB DDR2 800MHz RAM by OCZ (Titanium Edition)

and many times when I exit ArmA my computer resets itself. doesn't happen on other games.
I noticed it happenes after online play more often.

Any Ideas??
Thanks!
Electroself
Have you tried reinstalling Arma?
ron533
QUOTE(Electroself @ Dec 18 2008, 18:09) *
Have you tried reinstalling Arma?

It's installed again on a relatively new computer. I didn't mess with the install, patches installed correctly,
maybe the addons has got something to do with it??
I've added the list directly from the shortcut. is there a known problem there??

Thanks!

E:\Games\ArmA\arma.exe -nosplash -mod=DBE1 -mod=@TrueMods -mod=@ArmAEffects -mod=@Realistic_Designation -mod=@JTD -mod=@HIFIFX -mod=gdtmodsatchel -mod=@Xtra
Benoist
I really doubt that this will solve your problem, but it's an advice:

You don't have to put "-mod=" every time, you can put all the mods together if you add ";" in between.
Like this:

E:\Games\ArmA\arma.exe -nosplash -mod=DBE1;@TrueMods;@ArmAEffects;@Realistic_Designation;@JTD;@HIFIFX;gdtmodsatche
l;@Xtra
ron533
QUOTE(Benoist @ Dec 18 2008, 19:38) *
I really doubt that this will solve your problem, but it's an advice:

You don't have to put "-mod=" every time, you can put all the mods together if you add ";" in between.
Like this:

E:\Games\ArmA\arma.exe -nosplash -mod=DBE1;@TrueMods;@ArmAEffects;@Realistic_Designation;@JTD;@HIFIFX;gdtmodsatche
l;@Xtra

Got it, thanks. Did not solve my problem though... smile.gif
waiting... boppin2.gif
ron533
...bump.... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.