Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.14 update problem
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
={FH}=Paddy
- Trying to update from 1.08 to 1.14
- Extracting file goes fine
- The i get the following error:

"Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.
European Version
ArmA: Updating version 1.08 to version 1.14...
Update 1.13-1.14\CAMPAIGNS\CA.PBO.UPD.#EURO cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1"

- A tab then pops up with:

"Error found in file CAMPAIGNS/ca.pbo (00000000!=000000001)"

- anyone seen this error before or have ideas for a fix?

Cheers paddy
Supr3me KiLL3r
I used to get that all the time in flashpoint especially.

Before anything else, just pop in your CD and find the folder with the campaigns in it, and copy it to your install directory and overwrite the old one. Now, that should work if you have ArmA gold because its already 1.08 when you install it, other versions might have a different version of the campaign/ca.pbo and it may not work.

That usually fixes it as far as I know.
={FH}=Paddy
Cheers Supr3me KiLL3r, problem is that it was a download able version (European) of the game and no CD available. However, that said, i decided to just choose "ignore" and the game seems to work fine now on 1.14. So far so good. Thanks both for your advice and reply all the same mate. If all goes south, I'll let you know! Cheerz! Paddy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.