Hello,

i know that the XAM version is a beta but maybe someone already fixed this problem.
XAM is freezing everytime after approx. 15 mins when I'm playing without any AI, with AI it's freezing after approx. 2-5 mins.
I've installed new sound drivers, new graphic drivers and tried to disable any other applications like antivirus etc. .
Tried it with arma launcher, also reinstalled the game and patched it again to 1.14, cleared every registry entry, started as admin and win xp sp2 compability but nothing works.

My system specs are:

Intel E8400
Geforce 8800GT
SB X-fi extreme music
2 x 2 GB Corsair CL4-4-4-12 ram
Vista Ultimate x64 (up to date)

OT: And maybe does anyone know about, if there is another final XAM 1.6 version coming or will this be the last?
I know that the developers of the XAM mod want to stop their work after XAM 1.6 but is the B2 the last version, because the sites and forums of XAM are already offline for days or maybe weeks.
I have to admit that I love this mod, it's so very atmospherical, I don't want to miss it anymore.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the bad english, I'm from Germany sweatingbullets.gif

n0pp3

I think that I found out what is causing the freeze, but it's also happening in XAM 1.5, it's freezing when a player or the AI is firing a M2 of a Humvee, Stryker, Abrams etc. .
Does anyone know how to fix the problem?