Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Emergency ArmA Bug.
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
FabryNYPD
Usually, when I start to play arma, it returns to desktop and I have to restart and it' s so annoying.

What can I do? Download patches? ohnoo.gif

Answer me please!

Ok. I got 1.4 version (the first version, I bought the game yesterday)

But If I try to download the patch 1.5, the patch downloads, but the installing doesn' t work.

HELP.
UKGBlazero
well can you tell us more like wot pc you have do you have 2 more gig wots the grfxs card and so on have you patch it up to 1.14 if you can let us lot know more we can help you but with just Usually, when I start to play arma, it returns to desktop and I have to restart and it' s so annoying that dus not help any of us to help you
Toadball
What UKGBlazero said is true, if you'd like help with the issue we would need more information regarding your PC specifications.
Also, try to refrain from using all caps for your Thread titles. If you read the rules you will find this is frowned upon by the moderating staff here.
FabryNYPD
QUOTE(UKGBlazero @ Jan 16 2009, 19:10) *
well can you tell us more like wot pc you have do you have 2 more gig wots the grfxs card and so on have you patch it up to 1.14 if you can let us lot know more we can help you but with just Usually, when I start to play arma, it returns to desktop and I have to restart and it' s so annoying that dus not help any of us to help you

I answered u.
Blackbuck
*sigh* Title edited, moving to correct section.
Bence
QUOTE(FabryNYPD @ Jan 16 2009, 20:31) *
I answered u.

No you didn't! Please tell us your PC specs!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.