Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't apply 1.15
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
Howard
Hey.

I've been trying to install the 1.15 BETA patch, but every time I try to fire it up I get an error saying that I need to have version 1.14 installed and that I currently have 1.12 installed. This is not true. I have the 1.14 patch correctly installled, I even tried to re-download it and install again but it didin't help me with applying the 1.15 patch.
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
Rellikki
Sounds weird... Have you installed the previous patches in a particular order from the oldest to the newest one by one? I can't really think of anything else that might be the cause.
Howard
QUOTE(Rellikki @ Mar 21 2009, 01:26) *
Sounds weird... Have you installed the previous patches in a particular order from the oldest to the newest one by one? I can't really think of anything else that might be the cause.

Well, I bought the game from Sprocketidea, so I belive the game is patched to 1.08 from the start.
I've been playing since 1.08 was the main patch and I've patched it as the patches came, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Mnemonic
I had the same problem. I could simply solve this by deleting the old "\beta" folder from my arma directory (in other words: the old beta patch). Installation of 1.15b went smoothly after that.
hth
Howard
QUOTE(Mnemonic @ Mar 23 2009, 00:26) *
I had the same problem. I could simply solve this by deleting the old "\beta" folder from my arma directory (in other words: the old beta patch). Installation of 1.15b went smoothly after that.
hth

Worked perfectly.
Case closed wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.