Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Need Help with Police addon
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
SrgZak
Hey, im completely new to ArmA and i found a mod on youtube i think it is for ArmA atleast lol

So , her is the youtube video + download link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXyIG0e6acA...feature=related

i just downloaded the ArmA Demo, and all there is is missions, how can i just like go freeroam?

Can i have a step-by-step guide on instalin this Addon

please dont just tell me what to put in what, because there are more than 1 folder, download and you will find out

I downloaded addon and i have these files!

suburban_police (File it has all sounds n sirens n stuff)
suburban_polce.pbo (PBO whats that?)

Please help with my addon + how to freeroam not do missions!

THX
Rellikki
As far as I know, that isn't available in the demo. You need to buy the game to be able to do whatever you want.
By the way, I don't think this thread belongs in this section.
Deadeye
MOved to troubleshooting as it is nothing about modeling
STALKERGB
Not sure what the demo will let you do but the PBO file is essentially the addon/mod.

There are two ways to add the mod to the game, firstly you can either open up you ARMA directory in you Hard drive and find the "addons" folder and just put both files in there. Or you can make your own folder in the ARMA directory then inside that have an "addons" folder, then on your shortcut to launch ARMA you would need to add -mod="name of folder". (so it would be Bohemia interactive/then your folder/then your addons folder.)

Like i said i don't know if the demo lets you use any other addons.

Impala174
QUOTE(Rellikki @ Mar 21 2009, 10:53) *
As far as I know, that isn't available in the demo. You need to buy the game to be able to do whatever you want.
By the way, I don't think this thread belongs in this section.

Hey, I've been looking for police cars that are like the p71 ford but I need someone desperatly to make the patrol car to have a white bay city like cruiser and I need a sheriff... And maybe copy them and make other versions that have different flashing lights. Since you can't put them on the web, you can email them to me at odysseyr@comcast.net... I'm even willing to pay for them if there good.
I'm not asking for a new car... Simply just some new textures. I would join Bay city rpg and or sahrani life but they won't let me join...
If you could make these new addons and new lightbars... Do what ever takes less time but still works perfectly... Contact me at odysseyr@comcast.net and give me your e-mail and I will contact more info and pics of what they look like....

And remember, I'm willing to pay a little bit for it too.
If you finish it, just e-mail the addons in folder or something.
Blackbuck
Congrats on necroposting... There is an addon request thread you know for this sort of stuff. Paying is also out of the question. Have fun with a 48hr PR and +1WB smile.gif CLOSED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.