Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Filefront closing 30/3
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Operation Flashpoint
Bracken
Hi,
Most probably know this but I just noticed today while getting some ofp addons from ofp filefront that it is closing on the 30th (today)
http://operationflashpoint.filefront.com/

I'm not sure if there are many addons that are not on OFP.info but i just thought i would mention it so that those who have been meaning to download an addon from there, get in while they can.

Edit: Wait, lol i just realized it is probably an april fools joke... if it is, you can delete this a078.gif

Edit2: Looking now(3/4) it seems that the orginal owner has brought the site back so it wont be closing at all. It was not an april fools joke either boppin2.gif
Rewan
Is this an april joke or not ? Well we can't say for sur for now...
We will know that the 2/4 wink.gif
pMASTER
Probably an aprils fool joke and meant to attract more visitors...but I'll kick myself if it is no joke. They're hosting tons of good stuff.
SaS TrooP
Well, hope its joke!
Even if OFP/ArmA section is quite weak, others - life MoH or BF2 ones are my only source of good mods!
Rewan
It wasn't a joke but Filefront is still here !

More infos on the Filefront site
d@nte
great news happy.gif
LT. Drake Jackson
Filefront is still there, working. I download mods from there about OFP and perhaps C&C generals and all works fine.

I still have to check if filefront is running the forums yet...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.