Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mods
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
america_usa
hey im trying to look for this folder but i dont see it C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA im using windows vista so my folder look like this "C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exe" what do i do i really dont know
Rellikki
What? What are you looking for? blink.gif
UKGBlazero
got me happy.gif is it ya missions folder in ya in C:\Documents and Settings\ {ur nameyou use}\My Documents\ArmA or ya addons folder C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\AddOns mellow.gif if you say wot folder it is we can help ya wot is it you iz looking for w00t.gif oo and i see Bi forums r still doing the upgrade to the forums sad.gif need to get on lol

frak i get it now lol chammys sound mod do a search in windows search for the folder than copy the folder aka chammys sound mod to C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\ than go to ya Shortcut for arma and look for some thing like this

"E:\My Games\ArmA\arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=@ECS;@HWM;@Home;@Islands;@Sar_struktures_WW2_v1;@SCMod;@HDT_project;@RTEdito
r <---- this is my Shortcut as you can see i run a lot of mods so urs will look like this ---> C:\Program Files\Atari\ArmA\arma.exe" mod=@chammys sound mod
if not copy it to ya Shortcut like this
arma.exe" -nosplash -mod=@chammys sound mod and see if it works hope this helps wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.