Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for a lav
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Addons - Released
RangerHollywood390
I'm searching for a nice good working tracked Marine LAV. for ArmAQG edition. I searched on a few sites and only found an older version 6 wheeled LAV. any links to a site to point me in the right direction are welcomed.
THX
Hollywood
PS any good working CH53/MH53's would be a plus too smile.gif
D@V£
As far as I know no such addon exists.

Tracked LAV? I thought they only come as 6x6s and 8x8s... are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else? Maybe the AAV7?

Anyways, LoBo has released a CH53. It's in Israeli scheme for now, but if you can get their permission they'll probably let you mod it into an MH53 smile.gif

EDIT: Buggerit! Forgot to link tongue.gif
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=news&id=346
RangerHollywood390
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Apr 15 2009, 11:01) *
As far as I know no such addon exists.

Tracked LAV? I thought they only come as 6x6s and 8x8s... are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else? Maybe the AAV7?

Anyways, LoBo has released a CH53. It's in Israeli scheme for now, but if you can get their permission they'll probably let you mod it into an MH53 smile.gif

EDIT: Buggerit! Forgot to link tongue.gif
http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=news&id=346

maybe its something else yes. I do remember a LAV in the old OFP with tracks someone made. I believe the correct one is what you said AAV7 or even an Marine EFV.

I just found that ch53 lobo's made and downloaded it just havent checked it out it been still searching, I remember MH53 with flares and even Marine 1 on the old OFP but thats been a year or 2 since I played it.

I found a requst page on another site and there are requests pending for the same 2 items I am looking for I'll just wait now and see when they are done, I been reading more into them to.. thanks for the word..
Hollywood

1 more thing you can help me with I lost all my old print outs from the past I was wondering whats the code I put in to make something higher in level then what it is, like if I wanna plant a fighter and helo on the flight deck of the Nimitz
D@V£
Lots of cool stuff from OFP that really needs to be ported to ArmA... COMBAT!'s Bradleys and such for example...

Anyways, you want the setpos command, it works like this:
CODE
UNIT setpos [x,y,z]

More commonly used in the init line as:
CODE
This setpos [getpos this select 0, getpos this select 1, HEIGHT]
Old Bear
Perhaps you are looking for this USMC AAVP7A1 ?

It's a tracked advanced amphibious troops carrier called LVTP7 but renamed by the Marines.

Original addon from OFP, was converted to ArmA. You can get it from the well known Armed Assault.info site addon section biggrin.gif

USMC AAVP7A1 (v 2.0)
modEmMaik
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Apr 16 2009, 00:46) *
Lots of cool stuff from OFP that really needs to be ported to ArmA... COMBAT!'s Bradleys and such for example...

I second that thumbsup.gif

I tried to get in contact with rudedog, about integrating his bradleys into the open tank project , to be used as samples for everybody...
but no reply yet unsure.gif

BR,
mike
vilas
LAV-25 (8x8) is in my pack of western vehicles

OFP ported models are too poor in polycount/details, too much selections causing lags and etc.
modEmMaik
QUOTE(vilas @ Apr 22 2009, 08:19) *
OFP ported models are too poor in polycount/details, too much selections causing lags and etc.

Not when you add some details to the first LOD and merge the textures / selections. After that, bump- / specmaps can be added thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.