Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacement units
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Armed Assault
nour
Hi guys, I dont know if this is the right thread so sorry if its wrong. basically im using ace v1.7 and at present the standard east units are russian. However I was wondering is it possible to replace the standard east units in the game with the VDV 76th addon and if so how would i go about it. I know theres replacment addons for RHS VDV units and marines but cant find any for the vdv 76th addon. By the way it is for personal use, just think those units look way better.

Thanks for your replies
wipman
Hi, there's a replacement for the Alpha-Studio's 76Th VDV v1.2 units released, i downloaded here, on Armedassault.info from the main page in it's day; it
must be in the downloads section for sure, look again. Let's C ya

EDIT: My bad, i downloaded the replacement from the BIS forum, and here it's: -= Mr. Burns Alpha-Studio's 76Th VDV unsigned replacement. =-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.