Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arma XAM mod save game problem
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
hreich
I cant load my save game when playing arma modded with XAM mode? I am getting error : Cant load/edit mission, it is dependable on download content XAM.air pbo, etc etc...
Anybody know how to fix this?

I tried usin xam 16B2 MOD - WITH ARMA 1.14, 1.15 AND 1.16 updates and it is not working?
Kilrathi
QUOTE(hreich @ May 8 2009, 01:02) *
I cant load my save game when playing arma modded with XAM mode? I am getting error : Cant load/edit mission, it is dependable on download content XAM.air pbo, etc etc...
Anybody know how to fix this?

I tried usin xam 16B2 MOD - WITH ARMA 1.14, 1.15 AND 1.16 updates and it is not working?

i had this problem to so i went back to use xam1.6b1 again and i have to say b1 runs better then the b2..
i hope one day b3 or the promist full version from xam 1.6 comes out..
Kalashnikov_7.62
I has this problem, but i fixed it by using ACE instead of XAM, do you have any errors come up when you start the game saying a certain addon needs another one ...that can cause it as well
hreich
Thanks -
When using ace mod everything works
Using xam 1.6b2 i got error.
Where i can find xam1.6b1 ?
Or can you tell me which version of ARMa i must use with XAM1.6b2?
Kalashnikov_7.62
sorry bud I can't seem to find b1 on the the site
And I dont know what version is needed if you have tested all the latest ones
sorry I'm not much more help
If I were you I would use ACE any way as IMO its a much better mod with better features
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.