Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Language Patch - German to English
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > ArmA II - Combined Operations
blacKKnight63
Hello All,

I have converted all of the necersary files into english and now you have a 98% English UI and Game.

I hope you all enjoy, It relly speaks for its self.

REMOVED

Let Me know.

OChrisite
sam375
thanks but now we have 2 conversion versions, which one should i use ?
Snake Man
You been around but haven't learn a single thing about releasing addons (well ok this is not really an addon but still).

I suggest you read PMC Editing Wiki: How To Release to get your bearings.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help you out. All I want is you to learn how to do proper addons and releases.
sam375
QUOTE(Snake Man @ May 31 2009, 10:51) *
You been around but haven't learn a single thing about releasing addons (well ok this is not really an addon but still).

I suggest you read PMC Editing Wiki: How To Release to get your bearings.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help you out. All I want is you to learn how to do proper addons and releases.

what's wrong with this release ? i should not install it ?
Old Bear
I will suggest not to use that kind of "unofficial upgrade", what happened with ArmA was that all those having updated their game with such items were having problem afterwards when updating with genuine patch.

Remember, guys, it's only a game ! There is a 18 days waiting before the 505Games release of ... probably an already updated game in your own language, "en français aussi, mon enfant" ^^, and ... probably only a month before a major international patch.

So, keep cool, play ArmA, play Warefare with ACE on XR servers, play PMC Campaign, join a team ... or have a look at the nice girls on the beach, you will have all Summer to play ArmA2, just a little wait for a nice prospect.
sam375
ok i'am just going to make folders for language addons then so i keep my install clean.

could you remind me the shortcut command for addons ? -mod=x;y ?

sam375
i tried both and actually cameltoe version is better http://forum.armedassault.info/index.php?showtopic=3478
Placebo
QUOTE(sam375 @ May 31 2009, 13:31) *
i tried both and actually cameltoe version is better http://forum.armedassault.info/index.php?showtopic=3478

Shame that version is an unauthorised release from a beta test version of ArmA2 which is a clear breach of the person's NDA.
Dale
QUOTE(Placebo @ Jun 1 2009, 09:15) *
Shame that version is an unauthorised release from a beta test version of ArmA2 which is a clear breach of the person's NDA.

So can I use or not and will it mess up my game?

Cheers

Dale
Placebo
I cannot comment on the stability or lack thereof of a "patch" that's released using unauthorised content.
dvolk
It seems to work fine, but you can't play MP with it.
pMASTER
Thanks for the hint, Placebo.

Folks, I must remind you to respect your legally binding end user licence agreements! Reverse engineering of BIS products will not be tolerated here if BIS' intellectual property rights are violated in doing so!
Wittmann
Any discussion of reverse-engineering or other breaches of the games EULA will result in your account being terminated. We wish to retain good relations with BIS and wholeheartedly support them in this regard.
NeMeSiS
Its really small for a language patch isnt it? And why is it a .exe? Is this a virus?

(I wanted to look at the pbo file to see if things have changed compared to ArmA1, but it doesnt seem to be there. If its legal can someone send me a small .pbo file?)
pMASTER
We've come to the conclusion that "language patches" represent a case of reverse engineering as it is outlawed by the rules (2.1). Wittmann has laid down the law before, but it seems the topic actually needs to be closed and all links removed now.

NeMeSiS, your signature is not in accordance to the rules.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.