Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MS Vista
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Troubleshooting
Major Grunt
I started a new topic since all of the posts I have read are concerned with hardware. Will ArmA work under MS Vista on a dual core cpu with dual Nvidia 8800GTXs?
Zipper5
Well ArmA doesn't use more than 1 Core, but it'll still work on a dual core processor, just it wont utilise the other cores. It'll be amazing running on dual 8800 GTXs, so that's a plus. And, judging by the Wiki, ArmA will work on MS Vista.

Hope that helps. smile.gif
King Homer
This is more likely for the Troubleshooting section.

Moved.
Major Grunt
Thanks Zipper5. The English version still hasn't been released. So I will wait for a while and see what the comments are. it will probably run on my old OFP machine at anyrate.
Zipper5
No problem, happy to help out.
Even with my computer at the moment though (2GB RAM, 2.00GHz Dual-Core processor, GeForce Go 7600 256MB) I can't play the demo all that well on full settings. Hopefully, as Marek said in the interview, the English version will have most of the slow-down issues fixed. ohno-smiley.gif
Jukka
I've got Vista now and ArmA works in it. boppin2.gif
Marxist
any speed/graphics increase/decrease ?
Jukka
Nope! Just like in XP laugh.gif
Jimboob
Weird, was slower for me when I tried running it. Though I've got rid of vista now and I'm back on XP.
Linker Split
Vista is still in a crap version... don't use it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.