Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SARMAT WW2 Addons working with I44
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
Kalashnikov_7.62
Hi All
Im in a bit of a WW2 mood for ArmA. I have installed I44 and the SARMAT WW2_V2 using the mod folders way of installation, I44 works fine but... the SARMAT doesn's seem to. The Tiger from SARMAT appears and can be used but the russian troops and the sarmat germans dont appear in the units list only on the groups list but are unplayable ... any idea what to do
thanks thumbsup.gif
Bastian
config issue perhaps? I've had the same problem myself, with third party addons not showing up in editor while running I44 Mod.
D@V£
This is an issue with I44. It's hidden the original classes, which presumably the SARMAT units inherit from. You'll need to nag the I44 team to fix this.

(I advise you target JdB on this forum, as he enjoys criticism tongue.gif )
JdB
The mod was not tested with any other mod/addon, and we cannot offer support with any problems encountered during use with another mod/addon. If it works, you're in luck, if it doesn't work, it's not our concern/problem, as it falls outside of our own development intentions. We will not look into bugs/problems that are reported when running our mod alongside someone else' work as we do not want to waste time on conflicts that do not arise in normal use (which is using it without any other mod/addon).

And I can't say I'm sad that our original content does not work with items of questionable legality (to put it mildly).
Kalashnikov_7.62
And I can't say I'm sad that our original content does not work with items of questionable legality (to put it mildly).

^^ what has questionable legality ???

and thanks for you help, I only really want the the tiger anyway. Great work on I44, its fantastic. I can't wait for the ArmA 2 version
OFPCAT
QUOTE(Kalashnikov_7.62 @ Jun 24 2009, 16:53) *
Hi All
Im in a bit of a WW2 mood for ArmA. I have installed I44 and the SARMAT WW2_V2 using the mod folders way of installation, I44 works fine but... the SARMAT doesn's seem to. The Tiger from SARMAT appears and can be used but the russian troops and the sarmat germans dont appear in the units list only on the groups list but are unplayable ... any idea what to do
thanks thumbsup.gif

Yes, it's a little regretful thing. When playing I44 Mod, you could only play SARMAT soliders by group and couldn't be a player. Actually, it's not only I44 Mod and such things could happen in some other Mods as well. So the only choice as a player on russian side is to take some other russian soldier who could be found in unit class of editor, such as Villas' WW2 russian troop, and then put it in the same group of SARMAT russians. Then you could fight with those SARMAT russians. As to german, personally suggest still use I44 men since they're already very nice. Or in the same trick, as a player of I44 german and put it in the same group of SARMAT's german.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.