Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Death spawning on water
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Troubleshooting
Hunter
I have discovered a bug in placing AI in the water using the editor.

If AI are spawned in the water they are actually standing on the surface of the water, and then they all die soon after.
Rellikki
Hmm, too true, I just tried it out myself too. This didn't happen in Armed Assault... Should be reported to the ARMA 2 bug tracker.
Hunter
Already Done.
Hunter
I have found a weird and puzzling twist to spawning AI in water in the editor now that I have updated to the new 1.02.58134 patch.

When placing AI units in the water in the editor, what happens now with the new 1.02.58134 patch is that they are standing on the surface of the water as before, but most of them do not die at all until, "wait for it" I look at them through the binoculars, and then they all die instantly.

How weird a bug is that ?
Callaghan
are you sure you are not using super death splatter 500 binoculars? tongue.gif I noticed a weird bug before the 1.02 patch that if I looked at people through the scope of an m24 their heads would dissapear when you zoomed into them from far away... kind of spoiled my 1 shot one kill! should have just got the binoculars out!
Jeza
Also noticed this bug, bit different for me, i spawned in the water, but was swimming as were a few of the other ai, Some stood there like jesus did, and other died on the spot but still remaind on the surface, odd indeed!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.