Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tryed playing the game
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
PrOsPeCt
well i try to start arma up and it gives me like 8 out of the 10 checks and popup says Addon CTI_buildingsBmp2_hq requires version 1.09 of application, and when the game pops up in fullscreen its all black and white and i see a bunch of squares like the graphics are messed up.
bulkington80
Is this the first time you tried to start ArmA? When it says that a certain addon requires version 1.09 that means that you should either remove the addon, or get & install the patch 1.09. Those visual problems could be anything... video card about to die? Old video drivers? it could be anything.
D@V£
That's... unusual... the file in question is one of the Warfare addons... have you attempted to download warfare separately? You should only attempt to install it with the 1.14 patch.

My advice would be to first make sure you've got the latest patch; check this thread for details on installing patches in the correct manner:
http://forum.armedassault.info/index.php?showtopic=3398

Secondly, if you let us know your system specs?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.