Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum version upgraded
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/]
Cervo
As you have seen the forum version has been upgraded. It was quite long to fix the previous skin because this new IPB version does not support at all the previous skin for 2.1.7. However there's still work to do as you can see when you post etc. It will be fixed in the upcoming days! smile.gif
pMASTER
the latest upgrade make me looking forward to some very nice features it apparently includes...hopefully they will work soon.
Elliot Carver
IPB pro arcade FTW ^^ oooh and a money system with a shop tongue.gif lols
ill forego the addition of an auto installing keylogger in a macro inside a picture PMed to the admins to send back passwords to an email for access to the admin cp ^^ Invision is easssy ...lols it beats sitting here pressing f5 on the image heavest page i can find rofl.
(i am joking folks, i love this webbie and wouldnt do anything to harm it smile.gif)

Its a sweet update and should bring even more fun to the site ... gj dude ^^
rock on,
carver
Red Square Monkey
Nice, but where the quick edit at?
Blackbuck
I like the side menu idea with quick access buttons for spilers and links etc.

Be glad if/when we get the quick edit button back

Regards HH
Red Square Monkey
Yeah, only thing to be updated now are the smileys. I'm missing a few from OFP.info, it seems.
NeMeSiS
Say..
How do you look at someones profile? I cant seem to click on the names anymore.
DaRat
The automatic picture resizing is a real pain in the ass - ugly compressed pics untill you open the new window with the slightly larger version. Unless it actually changes the picture's filesize, I can't see the point in it personally...
Deadeye
QUOTE(NeMeSiS @ Mar 7 2007, 19:53) *
Say..
How do you look at someones profile? I cant seem to click on the names anymore.

down left of your post

@rat

Agreed, though it might be a nice feature when it "resizes" pics of for example 1024 width.
Elliot Carver
or better still now that we have the IPBoards...a picture gallery that automatically shows thumbnails...removing the need for a 100kb rule.
carver ^^
Red Square Monkey
QUOTE(da rat @ Mar 7 2007, 20:10) *
The automatic picture resizing is a real pain in the ass - ugly compressed pics untill you open the new window with the slightly larger version. Unless it actually changes the picture's filesize, I can't see the point in it personally...

I definitely agree. Resizing a 640x480 picture makes absolutely no sense if it's only scaled down, let's say, 12% or something.
And the "cut the image in half and save both sides as 99kb and post them underneath each other" trick for Combat Photography doesn't work anymore ohno-smiley.gif (seriously, this is a big deal).

QUOTE(Deadeye)
down left of your post

Well, that just shows a card, not your profile
Linker Split
why don't you insert these smiles:

Red Square Monkey
They so don't fit together with the rest of the smileys.
Linker Split
why not replace some smiles with these new ones?????????????????????? :innocent:
Cervo
As RSM said, they would not fit very well with the others smileys!
pMASTER
agora-photos.com offers the best smileys i know. some variations in our smiley' choice would not be bad, i guess...but i like this kind more than those linker split suggested.
Blackbuck
Bring back the ofp.info smileys, they are the best ones out of here there and the BI forums.
pMASTER
originally they came from agora-photos once.
Red Square Monkey
Yeah, at least get the "in love" smiley back, and some others I can't remember from OFP.info, then start adding others. The ones at Agora-Photos will fit in nicely smile.gif

(but first get rid of the image resizing ;_;)
Cervo
more smileys added, there should be the same as on ofp.info
DaRat
worship.gif w00t.gif ph34r.gif Thanks Cervo! wub.gif
Cervo
QUOTE(Red Square Monkey @ Mar 12 2007, 22:11) *
Yeah, at least get the "in love" smiley back, and some others I can't remember from OFP.info, then start adding others. The ones at Agora-Photos will fit in nicely smile.gif
(but first get rid of the image resizing ;_;)

What do you mean?

Np da Rat wink.gif
Red Square Monkey
Take a look at the previous page, Cervo. da rat brought up the complaint and most people, including myself, agreed.
DaRat
boppin2.gif Root Admin = pink! ohmy.gif

@Cervo: It's just that the images get smallified down for no apparent reason - even if they aren't particularly big in the first place unsure.gif
Eg: this post
Linker Split
yeah as da rat said, I will add:
is that an automatic option of the forum you added????
Cervo
nope, but since I upgraded there are tons of new functions added and a lot of options removed. I'll see if I can remove that auto resize.

*Edit* Auto resize removed smile.gif

But the "quick edit" is still missing...
Blackbuck
Hmm thats weird, but thanks for our smileys and image sizing back, Cervo you the man.
Red Square Monkey
Yay. Thanks Cervo smile.gif
Linker Split
ehi Cervo, why didn't you remove the "online-offline button"?
Blackbuck
I find that pretty useful to be honest.
Cervo
ehi Cervo, why didn't you remove the "online-offline button"?

which one? in the user profile?
Red Square Monkey
Okay, this seriously sucks. It's good that you can now click on a member's name to show the member's profile, however because the name is actually a link (and is shown in bigger letters) my name isn't shown completely, by one letter cry3.gif People'll start thinking my name is Red Square Monke.
Cervo, is there any way the size or the font can be changed to just a tad smaller one than the one it's set to now? mellow.gif boppin2.gif
Or perhaps there was a very small adjustment to the layout which caused the left side of a post (which shows member information) to get smaller?

(And I remember you could also click on the member's name before this whole forum upgrade thing, and the 'y' from my name wasn't dropped!)
Cervo
Trying since 30 mins, it's not only CSS but also functions...

*Edit*
Ufff. got it!! sweatingbullets.gif

Some minor changes added to the design too (in the posting interface).
Linker Split
Cervo yes, the one in the user profile, that you inserted under the Avatar image, (now it should be near the report button)... anyway another thing... the quote button????
Cervo
the quote button is the little "reply" you have under a post, it automatically quotes it. I'll add the online/offline icon.
Rewan
Nice job Cervo thumbsup.gif
Linker Split
QUOTE(Rewan @ Mar 24 2007, 14:15) *
Nice job Cervo thumbsup.gif

Yeah very nice job... waiting for the new site wink.gif
Red Square Monkey
Ah thumbsup.gif. Thank you very much, Cervo. I was already considering changing my name to RSM tongue.gif
Elliot Carver
Lo folks
am i the only one who noticed? the QUICK EDIT button is back !! wub.gif
Cervo...you rock dude! keep it up buddy ^^
Cheers
Carver
Cervo
Hehe thanks, it just need some CSS editing now ! smile.gif
pMASTER
worship.gif a big fat "thank you" for all your efforts here! although we got along without the quick edit function in the old forum, i do not want to forego without it anymore happy.gif
DaRat
Woot! Cheers Cervo for a job well done!

EDIT: There's now the tiny matter of the smiley's names - eg the : lol: ones. 3 with the same name so the other 2 are unusable wink.gif
Cheers
Blackbuck
Cervo is on fire with all these little tweaks for us isnt he good work mate.
Cervo
EDIT: There's now the tiny matter of the smiley's names - eg the : lol: ones. 3 with the same name so the other 2 are unusable

It should be fixed now, I renamed them to ":D" and "rofl"

Cervo is on fire with all these little tweaks for us isnt he good work mate.

Hehe thanks but it's because you report errors to me, else I wouldn't even notice most of them! tongue.gif
DaRat
Two of them are still showing up as ":lol:" here ohmy.gif
Rellikki
Not for me, checked trough all the smileys and they all seem to have their own code.
DaRat
Seems to have updated here too. Cheers Cervo biggrin.gif
Cervo
yeah, I did the changes yesterday but without previously checking that the directory was writable, that's why it didn't save my changes! Fixed now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.