Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Install Ballistic and sight adjustment help
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
supersteve
Hi ive only recently got Armed Assault I always played Operation flashpint and loved it. Ive got Queens Gambit aswell wich looks good if that makes any difference. My problem is I downloaded GMJ sight adjustment mod and NWD ballistics mod but im really unsure how to install these. I can get the sight adjustment ingame but get an error telling me that rangecard_list.txt not found and i dunno if the ballistic mod even installs

Any help will be gladly recieved
bobbemalle
QUOTE(supersteve @ Oct 7 2009, 01:58) *
Hi ive only recently got Armed Assault I always played Operation flashpint and loved it. Ive got Queens Gambit aswell wich looks good if that makes any difference. My problem is I downloaded GMJ sight adjustment mod and NWD ballistics mod but im really unsure how to install these. I can get the sight adjustment ingame but get an error telling me that rangecard_list.txt not found and i dunno if the ballistic mod even installs

Any help will be gladly recieved

i have same problem
Blackbuck
You also dug up a stupendously old topic. In future use your own topics rather than necro postingClosed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.