Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOW to install ACE MOD and HIFI Novus Aevum
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
triggerpuller101
CAN SOMEONE please help me?! I'm new to Arma (I just bought Arma Gold yesterday) and I have never installed a mod in my life. I have just installed the game along with patches 1.14, 1.15, and 1.16. I have downloaded the A.C.E. mod version 1.08, and patch v1.09, which ready to be installed. My question is: How do I install ACE? I also downloaded a sound mod called HIFI Novus Aevum. How do I install this (since it is not an .exe file) and run it with A.C.E. instead of the BIS sound? Do I need to make an addons folder? Can you please show me a step by step process tutorial? Again I'm new to ARMA. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
D@V£
IIRC ACE comes with it's own replacement sounds. You shouldn't try to install another soundmod along with it, as this may cause errors.
Blackbuck
Not if it's done properly. Somewhere in the documentation it tells you how. It's defined by the clientside.hpp, in there somewhere there is an option to use BI sounds (which allows soundmods) or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.