Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing FileS?
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
Eddster555
When i use mapfact air addon it say it needs CAA10.What does it mean A-10?????????
Rellikki
Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. The A10 was only added in one of the later patches.
Eddster555
QUOTE(Rellikki @ Oct 22 2009, 06:49) *
Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. The A10 was only added in one of the later patches.

One problem is i try to patch the game and it says Your CD-KEY-is used
D@V£
The invalid CD Key error is usually due to trying to install the wrong patch for your version of ArmA.

Most versions should install the international 1.05 patch first, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch. If you're unsure of which version you have, try this method.

505 versions (should have the 505 logo on the box art) should install the European 1.05 patch, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Atari versions (should have the subtext "Combat Operations" rather than "Armed Assault") only need install the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Hope this has been helpful smile.gif

Internation 1.05 patch
European 1.05 patch
1.08 patch
1.14 patch
Eddster555
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Oct 22 2009, 21:43) *
The invalid CD Key error is usually due to trying to install the wrong patch for your version of ArmA.

Most versions should install the international 1.05 patch first, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch. If you're unsure of which version you have, try this method.

505 versions (should have the 505 logo on the box art) should install the European 1.05 patch, then the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Atari versions (should have the subtext "Combat Operations" rather than "Armed Assault") only need install the 1.08 patch, then the 1.14 patch.

Hope this has been helpful smile.gif

Internation 1.05 patch
European 1.05 patch
1.08 patch
1.14 patch

I have the 505 version and i downloaded European version.It say wrong CD-key
D@V£
Hmm... try the international version or the 1.08 version. If none of them work you should get in touch with 505, it's possible they might have shipped a problematic copy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.