Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to select Gernades
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > ArmA II - Combined Operations
Motorpsyhco
Hey you all, just got this game and I think it's pretty good. Been playing with on and off (when I have time) and doing ok with it, except I can't seem to select my gernades. Also, with the gernades can I cook them?

Also, it seems to me that my squad like to stand up alot especially when there is enemy firing. I order them to take cover or go prone and sometimes they do and most of the time they don't, so many times my guys get hit or die. I was wondering if someone can give me some pointers.
D@V£
If you have grenades you should be able to select them by pressing the "F" key a few times. (Or whatever key you've bound to change firing modes/weapon)
Jeza
Hi mate

interms of AI ingaging, if you have alook around on armedassault.info or maybe Aholic, there are some Ai tweak addons which do make a rather large difference.
Motorpsyhco
Thanks for the info! I'll try it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.