Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error in Patch 1.05 Installer
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
Lt.Philip
Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.
European DVD Version
Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.04...
Error found in file AddOns\Ca.pbo (ade1e62d!=77bca450)
ArmA: Armed Assault: Updating version 1.04 to version 1.05...
Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\CA.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
ArmA: Armed Assault patch 1.05 has been applied successfully.

Patch Log.

xdelta3 returned error code: 1

Anyone else got this?

I tried to apply both the international and the european patch, i have bought my game in sweden last month so i should have used the european patch.

However, it didnt work, the installer failed to patch at all, and i tried several other mirrors.

Any Clues?

Edit:

I Launched the game ,sure it "Works". But when i played the first mission the the Campaign, i got a bluescreencrash.

helpsos.gif If someone pleease could upload their (1.05) CA.PBO and pm me the link, i would for ever be in his/hers debt. helpsos.gif

Upload on www.filefactory.com
goodcat
tried reinstalling ArmA first ?
Lt.Philip
Yes I did reinstall it, it took me 2 bluescreens just to apply the patch this time. And Yes the patch did go through the second time without any error.

I still have crashes and freezes when playing though, but i am afraid it may have something to do with my harddrive rather than the software.

NeMeSiS
Blue screens?
Either you are using win98 which isnt supported, or you might have some RAM (or maybe HD) problems
I suggest you google for RAM+test and download whatever comes up (Awesome advice isnt it? tongue.gif ), and see if you get any errors.
goodcat
post your pc specs please
Vadder
Greetings,

Hello, I have the same problem, update to the patch 1.05 and he says to me the following thing:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.
European DVD Version
Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.04.
Error found in file AddOns\buildings.pbo (36b72a74!=7ff0e1d1)
Error found in file AddOns\plants.pbo (fde18e07!=c3ec5ccf)
Error found in file AddOns\weapons.pbo (ae466a3c!=8b670b2a)
Error found in file Missions\tutorial\T06_Apache_warrior.Sara.pbo (9f4c31fd!=ebea33b1)
Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\BUILDINGS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\PLANTS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\WEAPONS.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
Update 1.04-1.05\MISSIONS\TUTORIAL\T06_APACHE_WARRIOR.SARA.PBO.UPD.#EURO cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
ArmA: Armed Assault patch 1.05 has been applied successfully.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have erased the game and installed and updated to the patch 1.05 again, up to 5 times and always the same one wandered or similar errors.

The game buys it last Monday and I am desperate.

AMD 3000+
1GB Ram
GeForce 6600GT

greetings vadder
Lt.Philip
QUOTE(NeMeSiS @ Mar 4 2007, 23:18) *
Blue screens?
Either you are using win98 which isnt supported, or you might have some RAM (or maybe HD) problems
I suggest you google for RAM+test and download whatever comes up (Awesome advice isnt it? tongue.gif ), and see if you get any errors.

Well tongue.gif

My specs are:

Dual core 128 bit AMD Athlon 3700+ 2,2GHz
1.5Gb Ram Kingston DDR
Geforce 7600GT 256Mb PCI Express 16x

And No, i am not running Win98. Im running on Windows XP Professional 64

I already said i suspect my HD for being responsible for these problems.

Vadder: Try reinstalling the game until the patch comes through, and try different locations each time when downloading the patch.
Deadeye
QUOTE(Lt.Philip @ Mar 5 2007, 15:51) *
Well tongue.gif

My specs are:

Dual core 128 bit AMD Athlon 3700+ 2,2GHz
1.5Gb Ram Kingston DDR
Geforce 7600GT 256Mb PCI Express 16x

And No, i am not running Win98. Im running on Windows XP Professional 64

I already said i suspect my HD for being responsible for these problems.

Vadder: Try reinstalling the game until the patch comes through, and try different locations each time when downloading the patch.

I also had problems installingt the 1.02 Patch while running on 64bit (I'm back to 32 because I couldn't get the patch to work sad.gif . I'm pretty sure your OS is the problem helpsos.gif
Lt.Philip
QUOTE(Deadeye @ Mar 5 2007, 16:25) *
I also had problems installingt the 1.02 Patch while running on 64bit (I'm back to 32 because I couldn't get the patch to work sad.gif . I'm pretty sure your OS is the problem helpsos.gif

Yes, i think your right. But i still ordered a new Hd.
Guess i'll be reinstalling the old Xp once that arrives.
Vadder
QUOTE(Lt.Philip @ Mar 5 2007, 15:51) *

I will try it but I have unloaded it 4 times, and I am installing not the times and nothing ..... it is not normal .... I will try more times..... __glurps.gif

Thanks
Granvik
I received my ArmA DVD (Finland) today, it is 1.04.5121

I too have too great difficulties patching it to 1.05.

My system:
AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 3000+ 1804Mhz 1024 MB
RADEON X800 PRO 256MB
Windows XP v5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 2
NTFS formatted Hard Drive

When I try to patch it up following problems appear
(It keeps popping up Abort, Retry, Ingnore. I press I every time. R does nothing.):

"Please be patient. This update may appear to take a long time to complete. It is updating and installing very large data.
European DVD Version
Verifying ArmA: Armed Assault, version 1.04...
Error found in file AddOns\voice.pbo (9b13ca6f!=06f60065)
Error found in file Campaigns\ca.pbo (ab31ad90!=69ba148a)
Update 1.04-1.05\ADDONS\WHEELED3.PBO.UPD cannot be applied, error xdelta3 returned error code: 1
ArmA: Armed Assault patch 1.05 has been applied successfully."

Not so successfully i think.

Could this failure in updating be due to Athlon of NTFS related issue?
Anyway it really sucks. I loved OPF. I hope BI ge's it act (update patches) together fast.

Elliot Carver
Lo folks,

Just as a random thought that might help:
Try dissabling your graphics card's 'control centre'. I've had problems installing other games like TOCA3 (i hate it but the MP is good with my brother) where the Nvidia control stuff has interfered with the installation. Perhapse dissabling this might allow for some perameters to install properly?
(use this advice at your own risk etc)
cheers
carver
Zipper5
Guys, read the readme. It says at the bottom that the installer requires XDelta3 and provides a link to get the latest version. I don't have the link anymore since I installed it sucessfully and deleted the file, but take a second look at the readme and it should help.
Granvik

I've never experienced this weak programs for patching, with commercial software.

Elliot Carver
Lo folks,

lol Granvik, you cant blame Bohemia for this smile.gif Think about it. A program thats going to work 100% on over a hundred thousand individualy different platforms is unheard of. There are bound to be the odd hiccup or two. Keep trying dude, the answer is out there wink.gif
good luck,
carver
antosa
help can not install patch 1.3 arma2 http://i31.tinypic.com/2zgsnz6.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.