Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Help!
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
Jones1085
Ok I know most people are all about Arma II now but I would really appreciate some help with this. The stock AV-8B and many addons including vehicles and some of the rifles in the ACE mod disappear in game. They work and function but are invisible. Mainly would like to fix the Harrier. It has not worked since I got the game. Please help
D@V£
Sounds like the models have either been corrupted or deleted. You'll need to reinstall.
Jones1085
I have reinstalled multiple times in hope of fixing this but it has not fixed anything.
D@V£
The only thing I can suggest is to contact the publisher in your region. The most likely explanation at this point is that the disk is somehow defective.
Jones1085
Well dang, alright. I was hopeing it would be a quick fix but o well. Thanks for your help.
Jones1085
I dont guess you could help me get in contact with them? I cant figure out who or how to get in touch with the publisher.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.