Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mod problem
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Troubleshooting
Maku.A
Hey,i hope this topic is in right place smile.gif

But i have a problem with mod [ USEC CH-53E Super Stallion addon ] helicopter,i made everything like it have to be,made new folder @ch53 -> AddOns and there i putted PBO file...next i changed shortcut target [ "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead\arma2OA.exe" -mod=@ch53 ] I hope i did everything right. But now here is the problem.. I cant find this helicopter in game no where,so i'm guessing that im still doing something wrong?
D@V£
With arrowhead or combined ops, you should boot-up mod folders using the ingame expansion manager, rather than using the "-mod=" method. smile.gif

If you've created a modfolder, just click expansions in the main menu, and it should show up there. Enable to modfolders you want, then you'll be prompted to restart the game with your mods enabled.
Maku.A
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Jul 29 2010, 15:22) *
With arrowhead or combined ops, you should boot-up mod folders using the ingame expansion manager, rather than using the "-mod=" method. smile.gif

If you've created a modfolder, just click expansions in the main menu, and it should show up there. Enable to modfolders you want, then you'll be prompted to restart the game with your mods enabled.

Ok i didn't knew that expansion thing... well now i saw that helicopter in in-game expansion and enabled that smile.gif but still i dont find this helicopter nowhere...for example..i take Single mission->scenario-> Showcase 1: US army :/ well there are all US army machines but not that helicopter:/ Or i can't use mods in campaing...only mp and sp ? :/

EDIT: Ok i see this helicopter in armory->helicopters and if i press try... it's going to be loading...and first i get somekind of error like: cannot open object usac_iha\proxy\container.p3d or something...i press ok and it loads that map i chosed and a second mayby i can see this helicopter actually...but after that it's gone...and im on foot on map :/

EDIT 2 : well other helicopters work...i guess it was that first helicopter issue... But still,how can i get this helicopter into scenarios ? i mean this copter wich is working now:/

Sorry about all those noob questions!
D@V£
You'll either need to download a mission which uses this AddOn, or use the editor to create your own!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.