Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do I find OA's SP/campaign missions?
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Mission Editing & Scripting
SGJackson
Hi!

I wanna find OA's default campaign missions and SP missions... I don't know where to find them, and, no, it's not the same way that ArmA II.... I bought it via Steam so I don't know where to find the addons folder or anything :S!!

Thanks!
D@V£
Directory should be something like: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\ArmA 2\", depending on where steam is installed.
SGJackson
I got 'em smile.gif

Thanks a lot again D@V£!!

EDIT: When I extract the file called "missions_e.pbo" I only get 2 things: $PBOPREFIX$ and ArmA 2 OA (they're both on 'Archive' format, not .pbo, and they both weight 1Kb) If I extract ArmA 2 OA I'll get only some missions, all they're components are there, but they ALL weight 0 Kb!!!!!!! That .pbo is located under "Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansions\Addons"

Now, this other file is called "missions.pbo" and it's in "Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\common", when I try to extract it throws me an error: Exeption of type 'System OutOfMemoryExeption' was thrown. Now, this extracts these 2 files: $PBOPREFIX$ and product (the 1st one is 1Kb and the other one 0Kb) they're both 'Archive' format as well.

I just want to see a simple overview sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.