Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armedassault.info End of Days Superparty
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Chatter, Word Games & Jokes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113
JdB
ISP sent me a brand new router, latest model. High security stuff, latest protocols, MAC-restricted IPs, the whole works. To control all of this modern wonder, all one has to do is enter the IP address into the browser and login through the highly sophisticated login system (according to the vendor it takes 45,000 years just to bruteforce the login). So what is the only browser that can successfully login to the admin interface?

Firefox 7? - Nope
IE8? - Nope
Opera? Chrome? Safari? - Nope
IE6, the most exploited, bugridden piece of antique software in the history of the internet? - Yep

All security measures are only as strong as their weakest component, and I know I found the weakest link of this router ... What alcoholic overpaid piece of sh*t engineer came up with this idiotic decision drunk.gif
Wittmann
Back. Another weekend, another 1000km's of driving.

Mosin still has a sticky bolt. Going to get a tray, some paint thinner, compressed air, brushes and aerosol brake cleaner and wage a final campaign against cosmoline.
.22 shooting beautiful at 50m's, within the bullseye every time.
Shotgun, well - let's say with 8SG's I can create my own fire lane. Small tree in the way? Let me fix that for you.

And scout-scope mount is arriving soon for the vintovka mosin biggrin.gif

Also lots of wine and good food yesterday. Sigh. I need to move back to Victoria.

pMASTER
Sigh, another night spent with Craig Ferguson.

Wait, that sounds weird doesn't it.
Wittmann
Well, we always suspected... but we support you 100%.
pMASTER
Except for John I suppose, he's somewhat a radical.
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Oct 31 2011, 13:20) *
Except for John I suppose, he's somewhat a radical.

What you and the Man-Boy Love Association do is not my business, but Interpol's.
Blackbuck
I have a lovely pork sandwich with ketchup. I think I have peaked the culinary ladder D:
pMASTER
QUOTE(JdB @ Oct 31 2011, 17:37) *
What you and the Man-Boy Love Association do is not my business, but Interpol's.
...says the man who comes from the very country that has parts of the society lobbying to make sexual intercourse with minors legal. As if that wasn't enough, it's a country that's right next to Belgium!
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Oct 31 2011, 19:59) *
...says the man who comes from the very country that has parts of the society lobbying to make sexual intercourse with minors legal. As if that wasn't enough, it's a country that's right next to Belgium!

The rest is trying to get them outlawed (and by "outlawed" I as chairman of "Ban pedophiles NL" mean publicly castrate them and throw them into the lions exhibit at the zoo). Last time I checked, so was Germany ...
pMASTER
Excuse me while I'll burst out in laughter... Our politicians wouldn't push to castrate sex offenders if they were ass-raped by one.
pMASTER
It seems OW is not becoming the new bond girl after all...

Good thing though. Daniel Craig seems like a bad-ass, he would have kicked Mark's and my asses when we'd try to kidnap her.
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Nov 4 2011, 00:44) *
It seems OW is not becoming the new bond girl after all...

Don't tell me that this time they're going for someone who can actually act !?! ohnoo.gif
pMASTER
Some gal I've never heard of does the role. Having said this, Olga Kurylenko isn't a bad actress in my humble opinion.
Blackbuck
They've already had a Frenchie be the Bond girl before... I'm not actually sure what the director's points were for selecting one. Thoughts?
pMASTER
French sex is quite enjoyable. French cuisine is quite eatable. French landscapes are quite viewable...

Besides, a Bond girl is a woman that easily surrenders to Bond. Frenchies know a lot of surrender. biggrin.gif
Elliot Carver
What is it with the Germans and France? blues.gif
pMASTER
Says the Brit. rolleyes.gif
Blackbuck
Let's both agree to divide France between our two great nations. Then we get all of the good things and we get to call them British and German respectively because we've annexed them!
D@V£
Personally, I think this whole EU is a bit of a joke. We should just take over the whole continent.

It's not like we couldn't either, the only other nation in Europe with "the bomb" is the French.
Blackbuck
So a pre-emptive strike against all French submarines?
pMASTER
The last two times you needed the Yanks' assistance to defeat Germany. You think it'd be any different if you started the war this time? tongue.gif
Elliot Carver
Not much point in a European war if we invite a common enemy happy.gif
I vote we re-instate the Guillotine ... you can buy them at Staples you know ^^
pMASTER
Let's just invade France then. They never defeated Germany without British help so if you monkey apes turn against them we've got a massive win right there! w00t.gif
Blackscorpion
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Oct 29 2011, 18:20) *
Nothing major going on in here. Mark got detained for stalking Olivia Wilde, Witty ran amok with his brand new Mosin Nagant, Bratty crashed mutiple cars, ElliotCarver brought his girlfriend to the place, ElliotCarver's girlfriend got molested by basically the entire crew, John became a tulip farmer, Rewan's still not grown up and I nearly died of cancer. Oh and as for Dave... Nobody really knows what he's up to.

You forgot me. Mur. mad.gif

Then again, I tend to forget this place every now and then. Eastern European boobies tend to be... distracting. sweatingbullets.gif

(Oh, and Witty, we actually have a thread for firearms, you know)
pMASTER
sad.gif
JdB
QUOTE(Mark-HH @ Nov 4 2011, 17:54) *
Then we get all of the good things and we get to call them British and German respectively because we've annexed them!

How can you annex something you already own? (AFAIK the stance of the British of their claim on the French throne was never officially dropped)
All the good things, yes the largest militant immigrant communities in Europe. Have fun ...

QUOTE(pMASTER @ Nov 4 2011, 20:36) *
You think it'd be any different if you started the war this time? tongue.gif

With the current pacifist traitors making up the Bundestag, yes happy.gif
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Nov 4 2011, 19:36) *
The last two times you needed the Yanks' assistance to defeat Germany. You think it'd be any different if you started the war this time? tongue.gif

Well, considering we have more warheads than you have cities... Yes, I think it would be very different. You know, Nuclear war's a lot more fun when the other guys don't have any bombs of their own, isn't it?

(We didn't need the Yanks, they showed up half way through, and... well... it was clear they'd put a lot of effort into things... I don't think anyone had the heart to tell them to go home! ohnoo.gif )
Elliot Carver
Wittmann
I am looking forward to getting into Max Hastings newest book.

He argues that the US Army's contribution to the war in Europe was really not a game changer or even really required, that it underperformed and that the material production of the United States was the real US contribution to the Western Allies success.

Will read before deciding if I agree entirely or just in principle tongue.gif

@Carver - lol.
pMASTER
Don't mention the four!
Elliot Carver

Just finished Vanilla OFP Cold War Crisis hug.gif
Toadball
It only took you ten years...

*has only played 3 missions from each OFP campaign, 2 from QG and none from ArmA 2 or OA*
pMASTER
Shame on you. CWC, oh what great times we had together.

"All, this is Lieutenant David Armstrong. Hey, sounds nice..."
Elliot Carver
Someone please go on operation flashpoint with luke.
He's driving me nuts! He's on now and hes got teamspeak installed.

Wait what? This is Indigo, too ill to go and repost on my account.
Elliot Carver
It only took you ten years...

I think this was my 4th time completing Cold War Crisis. I'm half way through Red Hammer atm, will be my 2nd time though. OFP:Resistance will be my 3rd in a few days then after that ArmA/QG ArmA II/rest-of-the-shiz will be all new, mostly because i took one look at ArmA and bought an Xbox stupid.gif
JdB
QUOTE(Elliot Carver @ Nov 7 2011, 19:05) *
I'm half way through Red Hammer atm

Was it just me, or was RH really that much easier to beat than CWC and Resistance?
pMASTER
Nope, I think you're right. Another feature of CWC was that it constantly got more difficult while Resistance had some nasty surprises along the way every now and then. The hardest challenge ever was this one Resistance mission only a few hours into the campaign where Troska's band of rebels hijacks a couple of Russian tanks and takes about 10 or so to attack the Reds who answer with like 20 tanks of their own. I died so many times there...
Daniel
I remember the Resistance mission where your whole outfit is packing multi-barrel grenade launchers. That was an odd one.
Wittmann
Montingac. So many times I tried not to withdraw just to see what would happen... usually died. I think I broke it once by killing everything and then realising that there is no trigger for 'Rambo motherf*cker.'

pMASTER
"Hind attack" with James Gastovsky was a great one, too. Incredibly intense! Once I played a MP Coop conversion with a buddy and we decided to do it like a boss: We simply grabbed a yellow Skoda in Morton, thought "Fuck this!" and raced past all that BMPs and T-somethings to the 'secret' chopper base some clicks to the south of Montignac. The Reds woudn't know what hit them until we turned a group of pilots into a bloody hood ornament.

My most favourite OFP mission ever is "Interdiction", though - the very one mission that starts at night atop those steep cliffs near Lolisse where you're supposed to wipe out the Russian tank patrol.

"And another bunch of Reds bites the dust - am I good or am I good." - Maj. James Gastovsky

Gee, those were the good old times.
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Nov 7 2011, 23:56) *
My most favourite OFP mission ever is "Interdiction", though - the very one mission that starts at night atop those steep cliffs near Lolisse where you're supposed to wipe out the Russian tank patrol.

"And another bunch of Reds bites the dust - am I good or am I good." - Maj. James Gastovsky

That was one of my favorites too, a mission that really stands out for being what special forces are about, secretly setting up an observation post, having people sneak in to set up explosives without killing every enemy soldier like some sort of overpaid regular soldier, and getting out before it blows.

Btw, we are fast approaching 66,666 posts, this won't end well ... cry3.gif
Elliot Carver
Always thought i was the only one with an Interdiction fetish ph34r.gif
JdB
QUOTE(Elliot Carver @ Nov 8 2011, 02:20) *
Always thought i was the only one with an Interdiction fetish ph34r.gif

Well I think we all want to have a peak, sneak in, do our thing and get out safely before it blows. Seeing your bank account being raided every month by some ASBO slag whose first name you can't remember let alone picking her out of a line-up, that couldn't tell the difference between birth control pills and aspirins, with a baby of which some third rate DNA examiner that couldn't get a real scientist's job says it is unquestionably yours despite a significant 1:300.000.000 margin of error, is not a great deal of fun.
pMASTER
That last post of yours really blew my mind.
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Nov 8 2011, 03:11) *
That last post of yours really blew my mind.

I've edited it to be even better wub.gif
Indigo
So thats what he does whilst im asleep glare.gif
JdB
QUOTE(Indigo @ Nov 8 2011, 19:34) *
So thats what he does whilst im asleep glare.gif

Darwin only knows what he does to you, or what he let's others do to you, while you're asleep! ohnoo.gif
D@V£
Could we just go one page without talking about rape?

...Please? sweatingbullets.gif
Elliot Carver

Fun but once you've played Resistance spending half the missions running away gets annoying lol
BUT redeeming itself on the last mission by letting Lukin casually place 35 satchel charges around
the port for a perdy firework dispaly naughty.gif
JdB
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Nov 8 2011, 21:16) *
Could we just go one page without talking about rape?

...Please? sweatingbullets.gif

She fell asleep on her own, and everyone was reasonably gentle so Olivia wouldn't wake up, so it doesn't count! ohnoo.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.