Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armedassault.info End of Days Superparty
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Chatter, Word Games & Jokes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113
D@V£
I've never played WoW, but it seems to me Skyrim should win out every time, on account of the fact you don't have to buy it again every week.
(Yeah, it's not online, but that's a good thing! Other people are terrible people!)

QUOTE(pMASTER @ Apr 14 2012, 18:06) *
No it isn't. Just visit the homepage of a random newspaper in your language and check out the comments on a just slightly controversial subject. You'll find yourself dreaming of dictatorship and freedom of speech being abolished.
In other words: This world is full of retards.

That was my point, you see, I wasn't being sarcastic! ohnoo.gif
JdB
I was just reading one of those home defence manuals (American style). Funny stuff, and really easy to do as well. One thing puzzles me though ...

If I am going to build my own firearms and handgrenades from basic DIY parts, why am I going to need 2 oz of modern gunpowder, shotgun shells and rifle cartridges, rifled barrels and three blocks of TNT??? mellow.gif

Then I might as well buy the Kalashnikov and some F-1 grenades straight from Russia, would be cheaper as well, safer and completely legal, seeing as the US is the most insane country in the world when it comes to gunlaws. Yeah, that M134 Minigun on your front porch is obviously the most suitable piece of equipment for home defence ... tiredsmiley.gif
Benoist
QUOTE(JdB @ Apr 14 2012, 18:28) *
Yeah, that M134 Minigun on your front porch is obviously the most suitable piece of equipment for home defence ... tiredsmiley.gif

It isn't? Damn, I should have brought that GAU-19
Elliot Carver
You know you've gone to far when the path to your front door is marked with small red flags salut.gif
JdB
QUOTE(Elliot Carver @ Apr 15 2012, 00:33) *
You know you've gone to far when the path to your front door is marked with small red flags salut.gif

That kind of defeats the purpose of the minefield unsure.gif
Elliot Carver
This is America were talking about ... It wont be until after bits of burning animal smash through his window will mine field owner realise letting his dogs out for a run was stupid.

Never been burgled worship.gif
pMASTER
Skyrim wins.

WoW may have a fancy leveling system and more interaction and whatnot but the cheesy objects ruin everything.

Nordic mythology strong!

The only thing which I don't like about TES is the "Roman" look of the Imperials. It's kinda lame to see barelegged wannabe-Romans walk around in a world that's clearly an equivalent to reality's 1200-1400 AD.
Elliot Carver
I got told off when we were multiplying fable. Apparently its wrong to mug and sexually assault children sad.gif stupid fable
JdB
QUOTE(Elliot Carver @ Apr 15 2012, 22:58) *
I got told off when we were multiplying fable. Apparently its wrong to mug and sexually assault children sad.gif stupid fable

Let's set-up a "Digital Predator" support group! drunk.gif
D@V£
You know that's not just another way of saying "social club", right? tongue.gif
Wittmann
pMASTER
Pretty much this. For once even me is shocked.
Indigo
Do you see what I have to put up with?
JdB
QUOTE(Indigo @ Apr 16 2012, 12:54) *

I agree, it's all Carver's fault! __furious.gif
D@V£
Oh! Oh! Oh! Are we playing the blame game? I love the blame game!

Personally, I blame Bratticus. Once again, his antics are out of control. He must be stopped!
pMASTER
QUOTE(Indigo @ Apr 16 2012, 12:54) *
The offer still stands.

wink.gif

*is stabbed by Carver*
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Apr 16 2012, 18:33) *
Oh! Oh! Oh! Are we playing the blame game? I love the blame game!

Personally, I blame Bratticus. Once again, his antics are out of control. He must be stopped!
Odds are even Brattacus does blame Bratticus.
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Apr 16 2012, 19:31) *
The offer still stands.

wink.gif

I've had first dibs on her since the day she registered, so you can have/clean up whatever is left when I'm through with her naughty.gif
NeMeSiS
What? I dont log in for a couple of years and JdB suddenly gets all the girl?
pMASTER

(Some alibi characters)
D@V£
QUOTE(JdB @ Apr 16 2012, 20:04) *
I've had first dibs on her since the day she registered, so you can have/clean up whatever is left when I'm through with her naughty.gif

Yeah... I'm gonna have to veto that. However much I'm bound to suffer for letting someone with a sexually ambiguous first name get the girl, you've been badmouthing my moderating. After I got rid of those fucking ponies and all!

That's just ungrateful that is. And it'd escalate too. You know what'd be next, right? Fucking Dolan.
Indigo
Lol wut? I disappear for a few days and thr conversation goes back to sex D:
No offence but in this case probably rape knowing you guys...
Talking about rape, Mark seems to have disappeared from here ever since those OW photos?
JdB
QUOTE(Indigo @ Apr 19 2012, 08:32) *
No offence but in this case probably rape knowing you guys...
Talking about rape, Mark seems to have disappeared from here ever since those OW photos?

How dare you say that! ohnoo.gif We were talking sweet lovemaking without any ropes, gags or drugs. A blow to the head makes people feel out of this world just as much happy.gif

It takes a woman's senses to notice that Mark's gone since it had gone unnoticed to the rest of us. In this case that sense is probably pity, but still tiredsmiley.gif
Toadball
to my knowledge he was last seen logging on to world of tanks, it is reasonable to assume all birmingham based assets are combat ineffective as a result of their very soul being destroyed by the vicous demon, mmorpg

rip
Indigo
QUOTE(JdB @ Apr 19 2012, 14:54) *
How dare you say that! ohnoo.gif We were talking sweet lovemaking without any ropes, gags or drugs. A blow to the head makes people feel out of this world just as much happy.gif

It takes a woman's senses to notice that Mark's gone since it had gone unnoticed to the rest of us. In this case that sense is probably pity, but still tiredsmiley.gif

Nawww jdb, if only carver felt the same ^^
Hahaha I made carver spit his coffee all over his work uniform.
Was doing the washing and he came.home on his lunch break and found a broken coat hanger. I turnesld round and said "well I was gonna tell you im pregnant but ive sorted it out"
He then got all serious and seriously thought i was pregnant, never had so much fun!
pMASTER
rofl.gif You cruel woman, you!
D@V£
QUOTE(Toadball @ Apr 19 2012, 15:13) *
to my knowledge he was last seen logging on to world of tanks, it is reasonable to assume all birmingham based assets are combat ineffective as a result of their very soul being destroyed by the vicous demon, mmorpg

rip

I'd chastise him for neglecting his position, but I guess it's better than abusing his position, so... tongue.gif
Indigo
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Apr 19 2012, 19:00) *
rofl.gif You cruel woman, you!

He ranted for a good 15 minutes about how he doesnt want kids and doesnt want to marry me yet and that im apparently forcing him into making tough decisions and that im putting pressure on him xD
It took him so long before he realised I was trolling him xD
D@V£
I'm surprised you didn't pull the "well, you don't really need to worry, it's not yours" card... tongue.gif
Indigo
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Apr 19 2012, 20:39) *
I'm surprised you didn't pull the "well, you don't really need to worry, it's not yours" card... tongue.gif

Its okay ill wait till he gets all tired and comes to bed (i go to bed before him) and "talk in my sleep"
Plus i need to find some way to get back at him, he lied about his past.
pMASTER
With all those recent revelations about him molesting minors I honestly don't want to know anything about this obscure past of him.
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Apr 19 2012, 23:36) *
With all those recent revelations about him molesting minors I honestly don't want to know anything about this obscure past of him.

Plausible deniability happy.gif
Elliot Carver
Plausible deniability

Swinging parties in the playground thumbsup.gif

Also Anders Breivik said yesterday he spent 16 hours a day playing wow? is he trolling the court?
pMASTER
Jesus. Now they're gonna ban WoW.

Hundreds of thousands of suicides will ensue.
Indigo
NOO! YOUR LYING!
pMASTER
Him? Or me? I'm not lying. It's just my knowledge of the average politician's mind that lets me see things.
Indigo
I know you dont lie pmaster ^^ I meant him, he trolls all the time. Even in real life. I Never know wether hes speaking the truth or not xD
Elliot Carver
lol! No im telling truths! Breivik really did say he spent 16 hours a day playing wow.

(www.guardian.co.uk) The court also heard Breivik took what he called a sabbatical for a year between the summers of 2006 and 2007, which he devoted to playing another game, World of Warcraft (WoW), "hardcore" full time.

But he insisted WoW had nothing to do with the attacks. He said: "Some people like to play golf, some like to sail, I played WoW. It had nothing to do with 22 July. It's not a world you are engulfed by. It's simply a hobby."

and they think hes sane ... tongue.gif
JdB
QUOTE(Elliot Carver @ Apr 20 2012, 12:10) *
lol! No im telling truths! Breivik really did say he spent 16 hours a day playing wow.
and they think hes sane ... tongue.gif

Yeah, to think that WoW isn't a place for insecure sad people to hide away from real life, what a nutcase ohmy.gif
D@V£
I heard it was a panda sex simulator or something. We should ban it. Think of the children!
JdB
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Apr 20 2012, 21:56) *
Think of the children!

"I'm thinking of them right now naughty.gif "
pMASTER
ph34r.gif Bricks have been shat.
Benoist
I wish I knew how medics do it, face death every day and not being affected by it. Being a first responder gave me only a few laughs but a lot of bad memories, luckily at least I have cigarrets and fernet.

And yesh, I'm being an Attention Whore 'cus, at this moment, 3 AM in a saturday night, I feel awfully alone.
pMASTER
You might chat up x-ray when he happens to be around again. He's also a paramedic.

Having said this, are you referring to "Fernet Branca"?! You'd be about the first person under 60 years I've ever heard of drinking that liquid crap. Oh and... better quit smoking. It gives you cancer. Trust me, you don't want cancer.

Malajn.gif
Benoist
It's hard, you know, to give them all, for no reward, not even material reward since I'm a volunteer, and... Feel like crap after all, because you think you could have done something more... Even if you did your best it wasn't enough. This was more than I year ago, and I still have sleepless nights about that, just thinking about what I could have done. But then again, I did my best.

But, it seems, wasn't enough. My pals say that I'm not god, that I don't have the power to say "that one lives, that one doesn't", but why do I still feel as if I were responsable about that? And I've save lives you know, car crashes and so, heavy stuff, but still, I can't erase the fact that I didn't save one.

And yes, Fernet Branca, mix 3-4 parts of it with Coke, best drink in the world. Does the job, you are drunk before you notice it.
pMASTER
Take comfort in whatever you can - when they died a swift death or when they died an elder with a life of many decades... Death is not inevitable and as long as you didn't intentionally injected them with the wrong blood type or something like that (wink.gif) you. indeed. did. everything. you. could.
Just about everyone of us will die. Heck, it's now just twelve months ago that I was almost dying from cancer plus blood poisoning plus severe pneumonia.
It's better not to think of it, though not in an aggressive way, but in a way a wise man once told us of: Death is nothing to me, since when I am, death has not come - and when death has come, I am not. Rejoice in the little things... like a good wank or tuna pizza at 1 am. smile.gif
Indigo
I know how you feel benoist... I mean the job me and carver do it is literally making their last days their best, because the ward we are on is literally the highest of mental illness care so people come to us literally waiting to die, and it can be tough because of some of their illnesses. I mean there was one resident who would just scream "i wanna die" all the time constantly. Then the day before she died she stopped shouting it, and my co worker who was with her when she passed away said that she said she didnt actuallywant to. I mean ive worked here 6 months and seen 9 people die? Which isnt actually that bad in the count of things.
Benoist
Strangely after reading that I don't as before, sh*t, I had that in myself for a while, should've talked about it sooner.

Well, my shift is in an hour and I barely sleep, but duty is duty. Thanks you two, I'll buy cookies on the way home.
pMASTER
You're welcome.
Indigo
Teh f*ck?
Pressed "F" on Carvers opera web address bit and it short listed me to search for "Fat sick and nearly dead"
The hell have I got myself into? And I just thought that he was bored of me!
pMASTER
glare.gif Maybe it's been his casual friday? I got one of those about once a month when I end up on unquotable websites watching gore videos and shit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.