Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armedassault.info End of Days Superparty
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Chatter, Word Games & Jokes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113
Elliot Carver
Bet it still shows up with a slice missing ...

Logical advice? What about all those emails you've been sending me about buying that gun and how you cant stand your co-workers anymore?
pMASTER
Fear not for I do not truly plan to run amok.
I plan to exterminate the entire human race! stupid.gif Those who seek to be spared had best messaged me. Members of this forum may receive preferential treatment, women should include selfies of their cleavage.
Elliot Carver

2 Lynx Wildcat and a AW109 doing some fotops - first to spot them in a mag gets a free haddock happy.gif
pMASTER
Provided that "fotops" means some sort of PR move, how do you know that?
Elliot Carver
Were 10 miles out from Augusta Westlands and in LF2 just over from RNAS Yeovilton. So we get Westlands testing new Merlins, the Wildcat, still the occasional Apache and Hawks having a chuck about. Were also on a regional corridor route North East up to Boscombe and Middle Wallop for the AAC and QinetiQ stuff. Usually don't get a day that passes without something coming over, today it was these guys and a new unpainted merlin they're putting through its pre-delivery paces. When the 109 is up with something it tends to be for photos and publicity thumbsup.gif

Oh and we also had a Seaking running low level under 200 along the back which were starting to see again now everyones back from afghan.
Anyway don't you want a free haddock?
Elliot Carver
Not surprised its quiet in here, the Bilderberg Group is meeting ^^
pMASTER
Oh. I take it you have those nuts, too who see the Bilderbergs behind every raindrop?
Please don't tell me you're among them.

In other news, my little private fantasy novel project moves forward rather successfully. The other day I received some illustrations I commissioned with a seasoned artist. smile.gif
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Jun 9 2013, 17:32) *
Oh. I take it you have those nuts, too who see the Bilderbergs behind every raindrop?
Please don't tell me you're among them.

Well, he is our own little conspiracy nut tongue.gif

(Besides, everyone knows the Bilderberg don't have any real power, they're just the only ones who are allowed to represent humanity's interests to the Aliens! ohnoo.gif )
pMASTER
750 years ago the world was like "I beseech ye my lord to rid us off all them witches!" and today it's like "Its dem frigging Bilderbergs!"
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Jun 9 2013, 23:06) *
750 years ago the world was like "I beseech ye my lord to rid us off all them witches!" and today it's like "Its dem frigging Bilderbergs!"

That's a good point, maybe these conspiracy theorists are actually, themselves, a conspiracy by witches?

Do you want Witches running around Carver? Is that it? You'd rather live in a country where you can't walk road without being hexed, and our royals have been turned into frogs? (Though, when you think about it, they're pretty slimy already, so it probably be much different...)
pMASTER
This last post of yours is mind-blowing, I'm not afraid to admit that.
Daniel
Oh God, who let Alex Jones onto the Sunday Politics show? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22832994
pMASTER
Hell yeah Mr. Inside Job! On a slightly unrelated note, I hate it when websites start playing videoclips right away!
pMASTER
Some asshole poisoned my dog. mad.gif Had the emergency vet here, he's going to make it but is in a pretty bad shape nevertheless.
D@V£
What an arsehole! Poisoning's about as low as you can get to begin with, but poisoning someone's dog? That's really the bottom of the barrel... and not just a regular barrel, but one of those barrels they use to store manure in.

Revenge scheme, teach your dog to drive, then have your dog steal their car. I realize there might be some kind of moral lesson about how one shouldn't treat an animal smart enough to steal a car as something that could be killed just to get at someone, but I don't care about that. I just want to see the headline "Joyriding dog at large! Canine Carjacker Confounds Constables!".
pMASTER
I shall think on it.
Well, he fed on a poisoned bait. At least it wasn't ground glass because that would've been it.

Poor fella. He turned older than most dogs only to experience that. Also, a heat wave isn't the best time to make recovery. Geez it's right now 5 degrees of Celsius warmer than it was at 2pm on Sunday.
Bracken
Hey guys,
Been a long time since I visited. Great to see the site still running. Looking forward to arma 3. Is villas still around making them cool mods and strange posts, hahah

Good to see i44 mod looks as awesome as ever.
pMASTER
"I think I know that name... who was he again?"
- "DUH!"

It's 34,3°C at 9pm - with a humidity of 85%. Not good for my dog and for me neither.
On a lighter note, do you think I could ask the NSA to send me backups of my files?
Bracken
45 of the most well thought out posts this forum has ever seen an you can't remember me?

You rookie.

ph34r.gif

Haha, na hardly but you were that Aussie guy right?
pMASTER
Elliot Carver
Yeah glad we booted that Wittmann guy ... f*cking nazi blues.gif
Wittmann
And now to find out where Carver lives...
Elliot Carver
love you man tongue.gif
D@V£
This is news to me. I always thought pMaster was Australian too! ohnoo.gif
pMASTER
Korrekshun, a storm came and what a sweet sweet big one it was, with a great deal of rock'n'roll and majestic winds - a village to the south of here was hit by what we call a Windhose (below F0 Tornado). Temperature fell from 29°C at 10pm (!) to 14°C at 11:30pm.
Was without electricity for like 40 minutes but man it was totally worth it.
Elliot Carver
You sir have earned your names moniker as .info's cheeky bastard! Here in the Uk we've been waiting on storms all week thanks to a weather setup called a 'Spanish Plume' - storms go North instead of East - but they've just died in the channel. Been admiring the hourly satellite frames and got friends on the deck reporting back its a monster! Bet it was intense! smile.gif
pMASTER
It was, and what it also was is "desparately needed".
The heat was so intense that roads up and down the country blew up - quite literally. A biker died when his Suzuki hit a concrete tile that jumped feets high out of the road.
Elliot Carver
Woah buddy! Mind if i share a few of those pics? Thats insane rainfall! Hope you dudes are alright!
pMASTER
I'm pretty sorry for the people in Eastern and Southern Germany who'd already been suffering from the worst flooding since the 1500s when the storm hit their regions... I don't know how I'd have reacted if I saw my home flooded once more just after cleaning up behind the last.
Elliot Carver
Cheers Deadeye thumbsup.gif
Benoist
Do people go in the streets angry with their goverments after a flood as in here?

Oh, and I've yet to find a problem that can't be solved with beer (or alcohol in general).
Elliot Carver
Not yet. Mostly in the Uk we go in the streets angry because the police shoot black people (and maybe we fancy a new tv) yammer.gif

Also i figured out how to do camouflage netting happy.gif
pMASTER
Looking good! Deerstands were among the best introductions into the ArmA universe. I still remember that MP mission "Assassins" by W0lle where snipers sat on every second one... and I do remember most goes at that gemstone of a coop mission ended with a Dragunov's distinctive pittttshhhhh...
weapons_owned.gif
QUOTE(Benoist @ Jun 23 2013, 04:55) *
Do people go in the streets angry with their goverments after a flood as in here?
Why would they, when the government - strictly speaking - did its job; no one expected a flooding like the one we had in June.

Besides (oh the irony!) wherever the flooding protection measures didn't save the day it was due to hard-assed citizens ruining their entire neighbourhood with their previous resistance against the very same measures - most of the time because they merely didn't want to sacrifice a fine view on the Elbe/ Danube (in order to protect the value of their premises). Well, now the view is ruined and so are their premises.
Elliot Carver
and I do remember most goes at that gemstone of a coop mission ended with a Dragunov's distinctive pittttshhhhh...

Brrr ... i remember that *flashbacks* sweatingbullets.gif

Its alright, you'll be safe in here!
pMASTER
Now the Belgian king has announced his abdication as well. Wouldn't that be a splendid occasion for the Dutchies to help themselves to Flanders? wink.gif

John?
Elliot Carver

(http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23137492)

OUCH! BBC comparing modern Challenger II tanks and the Nazis! Some junior writer is gunna get a slapped wrist! ohmy.gif
pMASTER
The Tiger was a pretty advanced weapon system at that time, so...?
Elliot Carver
Nothing wrong with the piece. If anything good on the author for making such a comparison. Was just saying its not like the BBC to compare British stuff to WW2 German stuff. Would be like comparing a British soldier to a 60's KKK white supremacist ... the reasoning behind the comparison etc
pMASTER
Angie Merkel is coming to town! w00t.gif

I'm going to have to help organise the whole thing. rolleyes.gif Federal police check everyone's mug and life and I'm in trouble already because unbeknownst to me my ID has expired.
Blackbuck
What ho peasants! I return from the land of cider.
Blackscorpion
QUOTE(Elliot Carver @ Jul 5 2013, 13:37) *
Nothing wrong with the piece. If anything good on the author for making such a comparison. Was just saying its not like the BBC to compare British stuff to WW2 German stuff. Would be like comparing a British soldier to a 60's KKK white supremacist ... the reasoning behind the comparison etc
It does ignore a certain fact - the Tiger was a rather specific system, and not built in great numbers. While more comparable in capabilities and thus easier to compare, it gives a distorted view. You just can't ignore the hoards of Shermans, T-34s and PzIVs that formed the bulk of the fighting armies. Hell, even a Panther or a Cromwell (Comet even?) would've given a better comparison.

Also, football fans... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-23215676
Elliot Carver
woops someones dad is gunna be banned from the next match happy.gif
pMASTER
What the flying fuck. They didn't happen to be Muslim extremists by chance?
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Jul 7 2013, 18:39) *
What the flying fuck. They didn't happen to be Muslim extremists by chance?

Do they not have futbol where you come from? Those fans make Al-Qaeda look tame ohnoo.gif
pMASTER
Why yes, we have football. Pardon my ignorance but 'beheading' rings a certain bell. It rings it so loudly I almost forgot the referee killed a player prior to that incident. Nevertheless, WTF.
Elliot Carver
Aw flip i burnt my cheese toa.... F*UCKING JIHADIST COOKER!!!!

Maybe thats what Howard Webb needs ... a machete.
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Jul 7 2013, 21:19) *
Why yes, we have football. Pardon my ignorance but 'beheading' rings a certain bell. It rings it so loudly I almost forgot the referee killed a player prior to that incident. Nevertheless, WTF.

HEY! mad.gif

We were beheading sons of bitches over here before Islam was even a thing. And they don't even keep the skulls! That's just a waste. There's so many useful things you can do with a good skull!
Benoist
You can all thank me later.
pMASTER
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Jul 8 2013, 00:38) *
HEY! mad.gif

We were beheading sons of bitches over here before Islam was even a thing. And they don't even keep the skulls! That's just a waste. There's so many useful things you can do with a good skull!
The point is, we don't do it anymore these days. Muslims extremists, on the other hand... biggrin.gif We arrived in the modern age in the 1600s, couldn't Islam just hit the fast-forward button to catch up with us? wink.gif
QUOTE(Benoist @ Jul 8 2013, 04:24) *
Anyone here who knows how to lip-read? I forgot what she was saying.
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Jul 8 2013, 08:56) *
The point is, we don't do it anymore these days. Muslims extremists, on the other hand... biggrin.gif We arrived in the modern age in the 1600s, couldn't Islam just hit the fast-forward button to catch up with us? wink.gif

What a statesmanly thing to say!

...I'm pretty sure Germany entered the modern age sometime in the late 80s. tongue.gif

(and doubly ironic when you consider who taught Al-Qaeda and Iran to act the way they do. Though I wouldn't be so presumptuous to hold that against anyone, after all, I'm sure they represented Germany as well as the Jihadists represent Islam...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.