Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: buldozer shader problem
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Troubleshooting
schwarzermann0815
heyho!

i got a little problem getting buldozer running again!
it all worked perfectly till some days ago. actually after installing the newest patch. when i start buldozer (doesnt matter if in visitor or in oxygen) i get the message:

shaders nor valid (mismatch of exe and data?)

reinstalling the game and/or the bi tools did not help.

i already found some people having the same problem, but only when starting the game itself, which works without problems for me...

anybody got an idea?!

sorry if thats not the right sub-forum, i just couldnt decide which one fits better wink.gif

thx
D@V£
Troubleshooting is probably the best place for this, I'll move it smile.gif
schwarzermann0815
thanks for moving!
i'm sorry, i wanted to post in the troubleshooting area, but somehow got in another :S

and for my problem: i figured out the shader problem (i was just to stupid and, well, it would be embarassing to post it here wink.gif )
but now a got a new one: buldozer works fine in o2 but crashes in visitor! everything is set up the same...in visitor buldozer starts and i can see the island for 1 or 2 seconds but then it crashes. so once again i dont have a clue wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.