Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for an addon?
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Armed Assault > Troubleshooting
Pages: 1, 2
Wittmann
This topic will be used to ask for an addon you are searching for or one you do not have needed for a mission or campaign, or perhaps you wish to find a a particular weapon or vehicle and wish to know if it has been made for ArmA?

This topic will be opened once addons for ArmA begin to be released by the community smile.gif
edna
looking for any and all CA addons. any help would be appreciated pls helpsos.gif
JdB
What does "CA" stand for?
edna
QUOTE(edna @ Apr 13 2007, 12:29) *
looking for any and all CA addons. any help would be appreciated pls helpsos.gif

game is asking" CA air requires CA characters addon" whenever I use certain addons like the nogova troop addon. thats all it says. not much help I know. but only info it gives me.
Jimboob
They're the default addons I thought, this is the vinalla addons folder.

http://mclaurin.co.uk/addons.jpg
edna
QUOTE(Jimboob @ Apr 13 2007, 19:07) *
They're the default addons I thought, this is the vinalla addons folder.

http://mclaurin.co.uk/addons.jpg

thank you for your help.
RM AKITA
Be nice to see some official UK weapons SA80's UGL's MG's
GIJOE94
Has anyone made a WW2 willies jeep?
Red Square Monkey
Vilas' jeep pack has one smile.gif
GIJOE94
Tried downloading it, but the download rate was poor, and it eventualy timed out. This has happened sevaral times with some other addons.I don't realy know why.
Red Square Monkey
Try downloading from other mirrors. You can usually find them in the BIS forum thread that's always included in a newspost.
GIJOE94
Is it the file named: "Vehicles from OFP"?
Red Square Monkey
Could be. Dunno. Never downloaded the file, I just remembered that there was a Jeep pack wink.gif
GIJOE94
Any Ford GTs out there? cool.gif
DaRat
Not until someone makes one sleep.gif
GIJOE94
Well, is there any other type of sport car?
DaRat
There is a Porsche 911 (police) that was released the other day:

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?opt...93&Itemid=2

Thats the only sports car made so far though wink.gif
GIJOE94
I can think of a good Idea for a script: when a man gets killed by explosives there could be loss of limbs, which would make ArmA even more realistic.
Red Square Monkey
QUOTE(GIJOE94 @ May 19 2007, 12:50) *
I can think of a good Idea for a script: when a man gets killed by explosives there could be loss of limbs, which would make ArmA even more realistic.

Yeah that's great man and I'm sure there'll be a mod which will include it, but this topic is for asking for addons wink.gif
GIJOE94
Oh yeah... I couldnt think of anywhere else to put it.
Thedudewithoutanickname
Hi people.

Iam looking for some pro communist insurgents.
Usaly wearing Che guevara shirts or other stuff like that...
anyway, it would be an idear for someone to make.

Would also be nice if there were kind of "Revolution leaders", Insurgents whitch take the Teamleader position and wearing some "professional" combat gear.
Marxist
or maybe some guerilla forces like FARC , ELN , ETA , IRA...etc
lost_in_rok
I would like to know if anyone has made an AC-130? I have been trying to find one for OPF and can't. Is it possible to make it?
Deadeye
QUOTE(lost_in_rok @ Jul 3 2007, 12:48) *
I would like to know if anyone has made an AC-130? I have been trying to find one for OPF and can't. Is it possible to make it?

Not so far.., but RKSL are already working on one IIRIC.
BlackEagle
i need the sounds that are from OFP cold wars demo from the m16 and such
tigerkid28
if i remember right i think i saw one day a black uh-60 medivac seems that day i lost it so anybodie see it pls link me up
Deadeye
QUOTE(tigerkid28 @ Aug 15 2007, 19:32) *
if i remember right i think i saw one day a black uh-60 medivac seems that day i lost it so anybodie see it pls link me up

Here you go :

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?opt...15&Itemid=2
tigerkid28
ha no wonder i dint found it i remebered the pic as a huge red cross below the helicopter thanks anyway
Rellikki
Is the Tropical Objects pack by Linker Split at our downloads section a full version or just a patch? I can't seem to find the full version...
evil_da_cat
queens gambit is supposed to come with a campaign or single mission called royal flush but it didnt come with my copy. any1 know whats up with that or where i may get it from?
tigerkid28
im looking for the best/up-to-date/most popular well the best sound mod tha tput all sond sof the weapons and stuff more realistic or just that upgrad them
berbinator
Hey guys, i need some help on some stuff helpsos.gif

#1 how do you make the mods work with all that stuff about exe paths and shortcuts stuff. do I make a shortcut and alter the path? will it run separately and will the editor work with it?

#2 what patches and or mods do i need to get the air pack (one with 'pache and chinook) and the newest tank firecontrol mod to work??

any help would be greatly appreciated Malajn.gif
D@V£
IIRC, you only need to Mapfact Misc. addon to get it working, any other required addons are included in the .rar
Link to Map_misc.pbo: http://www.mapfact.net/include.php?path=co...9668834a84bb5cd
Deadeye
First of all welcome to the forum berbinator drunk.gif

You can get the mapfact addon and the required addon from here too. (You'll also need arma pacthed to version 1.08

to 1. Information about modfolders can be found here
berbinator
Yeah thanks for the welcome and info too thumbsup.gif

..... oh and another little question blues.gif will i just need update 1.8 or do i need other patches? I have the original game that i downloaded from sprocket ideas or whatever its called tongue.gif
Rellikki
Yes, you will need the previous patches too.
berbinator
yet another question tiredsmiley.gif do I need every patch ( 1.5, both 1.7's) for 1.8 to work??? glare.gif
thanks for the patience smile.gif
Rellikki
...what? Didn't I just answer it above? wacko.gif
Daniel Von Rommel
1.00 ---> 1.05 ----> 1.08

There ya go
Linker Split
QUOTE(Daniel Von Rommel @ Jan 6 2008, 11:17) *
1.00 ---> 1.05 ----> 1.08

There ya go

Von Rommel: The essential man! biggrin.gif
Can you post also the links to them pls....
Daniel Von Rommel
All servers are a courtesy of GamersHell.com

PATCH 1.05

INTERNATIONAL This is International Update for all versions released so far 1.0, 1.01, 1.02 and 1.04 - German, Russian, Czech or Polish boxed and download versions.
INTERNATIONAL 1.05

EUROPEAN This update is for ArmA Euro version 1.04 by 505 Games only.
EUROPEAN 1.05

PATCH 1.08

INTERNATIONAL Use this unless you have Combat Operations (below)
INTERNATIONAL 1.08

AMERICAN Use this update only on US version 1.06 by Atari.
AMERICAN 1.08
D@V£
Good Evening.
I'm not sure where to put this, but this seemed like an appropriate thread. I'm not so much looking for an addon on the internet, but rather looking for an addon on my computer.

Where's Richardez!?
I can't seem to find him. He's an elusive git. He's not in the DBE1 mod folder, and I can't seem to find him in the DBE1.pbo in ...\addons\.
Anyone managed to find him yet?! It's proving to be as difficult as finding him ingame! ohmy.gif

EDIT: NVM, found him smile.gif
Rellikki
I remember Lowlands Warrior mod releasing another guerilla addon before their OPFOR one. I was wondering where can I get that? Also, if you know any other good guerilla addons, please post them here.
Red+Q
I was wondering if anyone knows of a Shotgun weapon addon. I know that the 870 Weapon addon as part of the Austrian weapons pack (http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=addons&id=94) But does anyone know of any others? I saw a screen of Vilas' 1985 with what looked like a unit with a shotun, but I wasn't sure. Anyone got any ideas?
Wolfeth
Hello!

I've tried to find ww2 mods for arma.. and i've only come up with the Vilas ww2 pack.. I've looked everywhere, searched many forums and sites. And havent found any tanks or any other vehicles of ww2 for arma..

Is there any?
Deadeye
You can filter your addon search for WW2 on the mainsite :

http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat...&order=desc

I don't recall more WW2 era addons released so far
Wolfeth
Thanks.. Too bad there isnt any more. If knew more about modding I might even try to do some on my own, but yeah no skill.
puje
Does anyone know a Warrior IFV addon??
JdB
QUOTE(puje @ Jul 14 2008, 00:05) *
Does anyone know a Warrior IFV addon??

None released yet as far as I know, but I'm almost certain that UK Forces is working on one.
Nomad
Hi,
could someone skilled make a replacement pack for CameronMacdonalds excellent 1st Divison Infantry in ACU camo ?
Im trying to contact Cameron personnaly through BI forums, but first i must be registered... I send a request - mail to them yesterday, but any answer till yet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.