Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Project "Reactivation"
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Mods
Avalla'ch
Hi!
Our mod is now working on AČSR 38-45 and side-project named "Reactivation".
Reactivation is about Czechoslovak army in 1950-1970 and we are making some addons from that period.

BTW:Our mod is NOT co-operating with ČSLA II or Germany 85 MOD, we are independent. happy.gif

Here are some WIP screens:

Cheers

Lee
Marxist
pekne , good looking
Rellikki
QUOTE(Salvatore_Lee_WWIIcz @ Apr 7 2007, 23:09) *
BTW:Our mod is NOT co-operating with ČSLA II or Germany 85 MOD, we are independent. happy.gif

Why would anyone come up with such an idea? Your mod is based on WWII and those other mods are based on the 80's...
Anyway, it looks good. Keep it up.
DaRat
'Spose in case someone thought it was a different branch of one of the Czech based mods he mentioned. FDF did a similar thing you remember happy.gif
Looking good Salvatore! Very nice looking models smile.gif
Avalla'ch
QUOTE(Rellikki @ Apr 10 2007, 20:45) *
Why would anyone come up with such an idea? Your mod is based on WWII and those other mods are based on the 80's...
Anyway, it looks good. Keep it up.

This isnt based on WW2, its our another project rolleyes.gif

Reactivation is about Czechoslovak army in 1950-1970

anyway, thx thumbsup.gif
Avalla'ch
A few new pictures mates thumbsup.gif

Yeah, it's from Oxygen(OFP), but later we can convert it into ArmA sweatingbullets.gif
GIJOE94
Any relase dates?
Avalla'ch
When it's done happy.gif (© 3D Realms)

BTW:I have forgotten some pics(Yeah, it's from OFP Oxygen, but like I said, we can later convert it into ArmA thumbsup.gif )

Jimboob
Looks good so far.
Avalla'ch

(Sorry for the picture quality, my computer spec. sucks sweatingbullets.gif )

BTW:Check our AČSR topic!There's more update!
xEnigmax
hey looking good salvatore
good work
Marxist
good to see you alive thumbsup.gif
Deadeye
QUOTE(Marxist @ Jul 13 2007, 10:03) *
skvele videt ze zijete! thumbsup.gif

§7)Write in English
As this is the English part of the board please write in English. Try avoiding writing in any other language since the majority of the members most likely won't understand.
Please avoid using short forms of words e.g. "m8" instead of mate, "u r" instead of you are or your, it may seem attractive to type in such a "shorthand" manner but remember that there are many people on the forums who do not have English as a first language, so it is disrespectful to use bad English simply for the sake of laziness. (Obviously there are common shortenings of words that have been used for many years on the internet that continue to be acceptable, e.g. LMAO, LOL, FYI etc.)

Write in english wink.gif
Marxist
pardon me sweatingbullets.gif
Jukka
Really good lookin' textures lee smile.gif Keep it going
petr.t.lbc
Linker Split
I must say it amazes me! biggrin.gif
petr.t.lbc

Model T55 in GateBuilder. Soon i add here picture in game. naughty.gif naughty.gif I have left interier and normals maps. thumbsup.gif My fellow "Pochyst" prepare new texte wheel,,
Wittmann
Looking good mate smile.gif
Rellikki
Looks really good. I love the Vz.58!
Marxist
Will you add O2 effects in future?
Blackbuck
What do you mean o2 effects?
Linker Split
QUOTE(Helping Hand @ Aug 27 2007, 12:48) *
What do you mean o2 effects?

maybe add rvmats
Marxist
rvmats , HDR maps , shadows on models...
Linker Split
QUOTE(Marxist @ Aug 28 2007, 11:00) *

well, RVMATS boppin2.gif
from what I saw, they are making very good quality models! smile.gif
Rellikki
QUOTE(Marxist @ Aug 28 2007, 12:00) *

You know, those could have been done even before the release of the new Oxygen. blues.gif Normal maps and those, you could create them while texturing the models, with the photoeditor plugins or however they are done. Shadows on models, well those could have been already done with the old Oxygen too... A bit off-topic, but my point is, not everything needs to be done with Oxygen 2... I thought about this with Mark.
Blackbuck
Precisely my point. </ot>
Linker Split
QUOTE(Rellikki @ Aug 30 2007, 00:50) *
A bit off-topic, but my point is, not everything needs to be done with Oxygen 2... I thought about this with Mark.

well, O2 simply make things easier boppin2.gif
petr.t.lbc
boppin2.gif Not, model its momental out of effects . I have problem with instalation BIS Tools.

NOT PRESENTS THE PICTURE AT THE WEBSITE ARMA.INFO!! PLEAS! thumbsup.gif
Linker Split
what's the prob with the installation of BI tools? blink.gif
models look good anyway, even without Material properties thumbsup.gif
Rellikki
QUOTE(petr.t.lbc @ Sep 9 2007, 11:07) *
NOT PRESENTS THE PICTURE AT THE WEBSITE ARMA.INFO!! PLEAS! thumbsup.gif

If you published it here on the forums, why don't you want it to be published at the website? rolleyes.gif
Linker Split
maybe he thinks those are ugly pictures to be published... so... publish them! tongue.gif
Cervo
Hehe funny that you don't want that we publish them, even without effect they look way better than a lot of other addons ! tongue.gif
d@nte
i agree.

i try to explain to a lot of people, that the new stuff won't make a good model, it needs also a great painting on the textures.. but they are deaf

on topic: awesome job, you amaze me worship.gif
Avalla'ch
BIS Tools instalation problem solved. sweatingbullets.gif

Stay tuned for more infos happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.