Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I have to say sorry and hi.
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Chatter, Word Games & Jokes
Vivienjohn
Well, hi again, maybe someone remember me, maybe not, but I remember the people with I've been talking and I have to say them, sorry.I had to go from Skype, from tinychat, and also from KL Forums, yeah, I started working, and I didn't connect to Skype cause there was a person that I didn't want to talk to ;_; and now I'm back, in my work (Mechanic apprentice and office worker at the same work) there are free times, that can be from 5-10 minutos to a pair of hours and there are busy times, I'll try to connect more, specially I will try to connect on skype a little more, I think I can't go to tinychat at work, you know, I cannot be talking or hearing someone by voice, the only thing I can do is by chat, and now I will do my best try to talk with you all, and about the forum, maybe I won't or maybe I will, I dont know.And one more time, sorry, sorry if I worried someone of my friends, or if someone is angry with me cause I didn't say 'goodbye' I hope you can forgive.And well.. now I say 'I'm back' I missed you all, and lot of times I was thinking: Ohh... How are they?Well, here I am, I'd like to see what do you think about this :S Malajn.gif dance.gif
Wittmann
Right.

Does anyone actually remember this guy at all? Because otherwise I think I may lock the thread...
pMASTER
I was about to post something along the lines of "And... who the hell are you?" but waited for something more witty to ensue from Dave or... well, you in fact. But be nice, just in case this guy is suicidal or something.
D@V£
You're expecting me to be witty? That's Witty's job! His name, too! ohnoo.gif
JdB
I'm going to guess that it's the member formerly known as Johnbeyers ... unsure.gif
pMASTER
QUOTE(D@V£ @ Dec 27 2012, 10:41) *
You're expecting me to be witty? That's Witty's job! His name, too! ohnoo.gif
Dave comes from David, still I don't expect you to run around and kill giants with the help of nothing but a sling. tongue.gif
D@V£
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Dec 27 2012, 18:49) *
Dave comes from David, still I don't expect you to run around and kill giants with the help of nothing but a sling. tongue.gif

Well, you should probably be worried if I'm supposed to be striking down philistines! tongue.gif
Blackbuck
More specifically is D@V£ actually a dwarf?
pMASTER
Mark, you're back! smile.gif
D@V£
QUOTE(Mark-HH @ Dec 28 2012, 20:11) *
More specifically is D@V£ actually a dwarf?

You know how, in the movies, the big bad's closest henchmen are always a tall guy and a short guy? You know how you're the short guy? Do the maths tongue.gif
JdB
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Dec 28 2012, 21:48) *

That's the saddest video I've seen in months blink.gif
pMASTER
Well... I think it's funny, though in a positive way. Better to be enthusiastic about the newest iPhone I guess.
Blackbuck
QUOTE(pMASTER @ Dec 28 2012, 20:48) *
Mark, you're back! smile.gif

I've never been away! Just lurking beneath the waves silently waiting to drag one of you below to your demise!
pMASTER
You'll never get the One Ring!

Well... I went to see "The Hobbit" today. One word: fantasticawesomeutterlyspectularfreakingamazing. Can't wait for the next part of the trilogy to be released!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.