Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: State of Jehra mod
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Mods
DaRat
Here we can carry on our plans for Jehra tongue.gif
BigglesTrevor
well, myself and H_H are agreed we ship to ArmA (ie. re-focus are aims to it) , how do you guys feel about that?
LooseKannon
All sounds good. Da Rat, can you edit your post and put in all the stuff we have done so far in a quick breif? IE, link to WIP pics and the flags etc. That would be killer smile.gif

Cheers
DaRat
QUOTE(LooseKannon @ Nov 12 2006, 02:22) *

All sounds good. Da Rat, can you edit your post and put in all the stuff we have done so far in a quick breif? IE, link to WIP pics and the flags etc. That would be killer smile.gif

Cheers

Maybe tomorrow tongue.gif
Wittmann
This cannot be a continuation of the OT thread int he info forums then, it must purely deal with a mod.
LooseKannon
No Probs wittmann, perhaps we will have to create a "Discussion" thread aswell?
Blackbuck
I've an idea.

Have this thread for posting up betas, releases etc.

and use the OT area for our general chatter on the matter.
King Homer
Do it that way, else we have to move it or shut it down.

No further general chattern. Ty smile.gif
LooseKannon
Jehra Flag and Roundell (Footmuch Aircraft) BETA - OFP

QUOTE(OFP.info)
>>Download jehraroundell.pbo<< (250kb)

Execute with

CODE
this setobjecttexture[0, ""\jehraroundell\r_jehra"]

>>Download jflag.pbo<< (Picture)

Whack on your flag pole with

CODE
this setflagtexture "\jflag\flag.jpg"

Rewan
No Jehra news anymore ? :unsure:
Blackscorpion
Well if we're postponing this to ArmA... and I don't have it yet... so... sweatingbullets.gif

Could start working on the camoes... or somethin'... hmmm...
Blackbuck
this is the thread for releases rewan go check the ofp.info one for info, because no body uses the one i set up here
Blackbuck
Seeing as this is the release and progress thread I thought you were long overdue for an update.

Our very own Rellikki is working upon making a better model out of the ArmA SLA models for use as a base. He has created from scratch a swatch of Multicam for use on the models as well.

I'm also doing bits and pieces most of which is centred around a MOLLE Chest rig that I'm texturing courtesy of the open source DSA pack.

In a short while I'll upload some pics too.
Marxist
thumbsup.gif
Avalla'ch
sounds very promising keep it up!Too bad that i cant join the Jehra state sweatingbullets.gif
Blackbuck
You were in it as my deputy wern't you ?
D@V£
For the last time! tongue.gif
He's not "your deputy" he's "deputy you"! tongue.gif
Gunslinger
my work on the Toffee class Lighter then Air fighting platform is postponed in tell at lest February because of School+Work (Going to School because my employer says so glare.gif )

Other projects still on thinks to weekends off.

( the JAW IFV + CFV is based on the rino form GTA3 chaning gun to 20mm bushwaker/ .30 cal (7.62 mm) coax and 2 TOW.
still thinking of making it a half-track maybe 2 crew and 6 troops (and unarmed with room for 12 troops, ambulance, AAA, and SAM lancher as well as armored artillery tractor)

still looking for a good light tank model, i was thinking something like the Cadillac Gage Stingray Mk2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.