Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jagged Alliance 2
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > OT Discussions
Avalla'ch
JAGGED ALLIANCE 2 AND ALL THINGS RELATED TO THIS GAME

Here!

Talk about JA2!

Some good ans useful link for you !

Bear Pit's forum (My nickname there is Smert)

JA2 1.13 MOD
Cervo
Thanks, will try it! biggrin.gif
Blackbuck
IMHO I prefer the 3d version / update of JA. Brigade E5 new jagged union..
JdB
If only I still had it, that game was fun sad.gif
Deadeye
is there a demo available? I've never played this game ohmy.gif
Avalla'ch
Yep, demo is somewhere, ill try to find a link sweatingbullets.gif
JdB
[Demo]
Cervo
This is one of the best turn based strategy game, with UFO and XCOM!
Avalla'ch
And I like the merc quotes boppin2.gif

Magic after killing Mike:
"Here's a new family name for him:Mike Gonabecoldsoon"

biggrin.gif
Cervo
Ouch, the JA2 1.13 MOD is really hard in expert mode ! I think i'll have to start a new game hehe
x-ray
Started playing it again 1 week ago (JA2: Wildfire to be exact..).. already liberated Chitzena, Cambria, Drassen, Grumm, Tixa, Alma and Balime with enough militia in every town except Alma (only some) and Balime (none, not enough loyality =( )

Found some nice weapons for my guys =)
Cervo
You should give a try with the 1.13 mod !
x-ray
Already played it a while ago... another excellent mod is Urban Chaos with a completly new setting, very hard (especially if you made the police your enemy... you will have to fight against 2 enemy groups at once =/ )
Avalla'ch
may i suggest trying DBB weapons mod for 1.13?
theres lot of things like new real life weapons, armor(specnaz, bundesweher, french FELIN....),things, and merging items thumbsup.gif sweatingbullets.gif
Blackbuck
Dunno if this is worth noting. Click me
Avalla'ch
QUOTE(Helping Hand @ Sep 2 2007, 16:30) *
Dunno if this is worth noting. Click me

Site not found? mellow.gif
Blackbuck
Hmm. There have been some issues with the site of late. It was quite a big mod with a shed load of weapons can'y remember much more sad.gif
Avalla'ch
The New Inventory system of JA2 1.13

http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com/board/ubbth.../page/1/fpart/1

For further info and how to install this revolution( or call it just evolution ) in JA2 read the link above thumbsup.gif

ENJOY nuke.gif
Operation_Human_Shield
ah, JA2. I play it even these days (with 1.13, altough it is too much of a massacre sometimes). Somehow, I have never enjoyed the new 3D versions (Brigade E5, 7.62 etc.) that much. And some good old silenced pistol fun biggrin.gif

Avalla'ch
@Human Shield
I see a lot of dead blueshirts. Were you slaughtering your own elite militia or what? tongue.gif

Argh, how could I forget about this topic? weirdsmiley.gif

Short news that happened over the years:

STOMP 1.2 (Added in the latest SVN revision)
-New traits
-New personalities
-Enhanced IMP creation
-Sh*tload of features

HAM(Added in the latest SVN revision)
-Also a sh*tload of features

New attachment system(Alpha)
-No more half-assed 4 slots restrictions!
[example]

Logical Bodytypes(Work in Progress)
-Your characters finally change their looks according to the armor they currently wear.
[proof of concept video]

Yes, I also prefer the good ol' JA2 to the new fancy and shiny(and also buggy) Brigade E5 and 7.62.
Blackbuck
Old topic D:

I like E5 and 7.62. Even though they are buggy has hell. Quite fun with one of the mods (can't remember which one, might be BFX) I should go and play it some time again...
Avalla'ch
Thing is that there aren't much mods like 1.13 for E5, well apart from BFX. And that one seems quite dead to me too, judging by their forums. mellow.gif
Blackbuck
They moved to 7.62 iirc. Strategy First forums are back up after a lengthy down time, go see if there's anything new?
Operation_Human_Shield
Nah, no dead militia, they are all Deidriannaīs (or how it is spelled, btw, I loved the Deidrianna rules T-shirts:). Green militia has green shirts/white trousers, veteran light (lighter than the enemy:) blue/white trousers, elite orange shirt/white trousers. At least it is this way in 1.13, I havenīt played vanilla JA2 in years. Well, time to check mod news and start a new game biggrin.gif
sadmemories20
Banned spammer.
shenglu
I like the E5 and 7.62. Although they are off-road vehicles are hell. MODS very interesting, can not remember which one, may be BFX I should go play it some time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.