Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to treat a new online player
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Free spins in web3 NFT roulette! [https://stepn.cc/] > Multiplayer
Tiago
Hi you all!

My name is Tiago and īve been playing ARMA online for a month. CTFs are my passion in the weekends. At the beginning I had some doubts if ARMA was realistic enough, in comparison to my other online passion (Falcon 4...185th Squad). But fortunately I found several serious players online willing to do it realistic an so on. I was almost thinking about joining some serious squad until yesterday night.

I was fighting a CTF in the Black Lion Italia (BLI) Server. Everything was running pretty ok for our side, when someone started shooting the legs at the respawn area. Not killing. Just putting you down. I thought, just some newbie trying to joke. I wrote at the global channel asking for stop. Some minutes later happenned again, and again, again. I never had the chance to see who was shooting at us. Then, almost at the end of the CTF, I saw one of our guys shooting at the legs. I got him and killed him! His name NinjaDX. I immediatelly wrote at the global channel calling the Admin to kick him. Surprise: This guy, NinjaDX was the Admin. After discussion with him, he said" the server is mine, the game is mine, I do what I want and I will ban you", or something like that. That is what happened. Other players of the BLI and other Italian squad (donīt remember the name anymore) didnīt say anything! I was wondering if that is normal.....

Perhaps my prejudice at the beggining was correct. But I donīt want to believe this is the rule in the ARMA community. After almost 8 years flying F4 online, 12 in Warbirds, nothing like that happened to me or in a server where I was. Iīm just here to write, for those who are/were beginning in ARMA, what kind of people are those from Black Lion Italia Server, specially this guy NINJADX.

At the moment will go back to Falcon...

Best regards,

Tiago
Wittmann
Cant say it is the norm. Like any community you will find bad apples and especially when the game is newish, those who flock to it, make a mess of it and ten move on to the new and shinier game.

Take your time, find a squad you like, and enjoy it smile.gif Ive found some good squad and I fly in IL2 myself...same story, Ive seen some great squads and some very childish players also.

If you want to find a very good squad look for one who like tactical play and mostly do co-ops, they generally weed out the undesirables...
XaRaBaS
Hi! I'm XaRaBaS from BLACK LiON iTALiA CLAN..

I do not understand one think.. this post laughed them to Aug 6 2007, 11:15 how he has entered to our server if it were already expired? And therefore we did not have server?
I understand that Ninja has "a particular" perhaps character but it is not right to take for strained gold post of guys that are not known and perhaps they can be also lamers?

When there are I on the server it does not make this things... and to sincerely what is strange to imagine one of the sort me... that is it is becamed that in "COOP Evolution" a guy has entered... he made kamikaze with the heli and then we had to go to repair them and we broke off and when he is respawn we have made the firing squad... but only this I remember... 1 COOP not CTF... for "to punish he" after that he had to us he sends to us to "f*ck yo*" having perceived it not to make therefore...

Boh? Boys I do not know that say... sincerely Ninja does not make this things... according to me those guys has been invented all in order to make one bad spot to the Clan.... these things are not sporadic.... and you very know these facts.

Hello. thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif
JdB
I can see this thread going flamewar if the original poster happens to post here again, so I'm closing it. Please deal with any problems there may be in personal messages or e-mail.

CLOSED
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.