IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Addon Request Topic, Request any addons here. And please don't bump when no one replie
Revan
post Jun 28 2009, 08:30
Post #361

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,331

Didn't see a request for what I am about to request, but.....can anyone convert/remake all the stuff from the Terminator mod from the first OFP, if it all possible? I'd like things like the HK's (Tanks and Aerial Units), weapons too. Generally everything will be nice. Also, for the plasma weapons (The 40-watt plasma rifles/etc), I'd like the effects of the plasma to be somewhat more 'fat' and the 'purple-ish blue' tint for all of it, if it's possible for ArmA 1. Since my computer can barely handle ArmA II, I am requesting this for the first one. If someone could do this, that'd be awesome. I generally just want to have the 'Terminator' experience in my ArmA. Thanks if anyone could do this.

(I know there's a Terminator addon out there with the plasma rifle, heavy plasma rifle, and the T-800, and I love it, I just want more content. tongue.gif And hopefully, the Terminators will be somewhat strong and if custom walking animations for them can be made, awesome.)

It'd also be cool if someone made variants like the T-600 (with arm mounted chaingun, if possible), T-888 (T-triple-8 from SCC), T-70 (first humanoid model, with arm mounted chaingun if possible), T-7t Spider, Aerostats, T-1, T-1 Refit (T: Salvation. There's pictures of one on the net.). If anyone wants references, I can give them more references if they want.

As for the Resistance: Heavily Modified Technical Trucks and Cars (with the platings and the mounted plasma gun, or M2 .50 cal, Recoilless Rifle, or rocket launcher).

As for other Resistance stuff, I can just use a lot of other addons to give the feeling that the Resistance takes whatever they can get their hands on.

If I sound even more n00bish than before, let me know. I don't know the ins and outs of ArmA possibilities.

Quote Post
Fatality
post Jul 31 2009, 05:30
Post #362

Member No.: 6,251

i'd like to see somethin similar to the steel yard in fallout 3 not exactly like it but somethin that gives a similar feel

Quote Post
Fatality
post Aug 4 2009, 15:48
Post #363

can ayone make a Future Force Warrior mod for Armed Assault?

Quote Post
Fatality
post Aug 23 2009, 22:02
Post #364

can somone make a M60A1 with Explosive Reacitve Armor plates on it? and in all [paint schemes?

Quote Post
Eddster555
post Sep 11 2009, 11:56
Post #365

Member No.: 4,681

I want C-17 Globemaster,C-5 Galaxy,YF-23 Black Widow,AWACS and SU-37.It will be great in Arma thumbsup.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
Keep your signature within the guidelines provided for size.

Quote Post
wipman
post Oct 12 2009, 09:28
Post #366

Member No.: 476

Hi, i want the AA2 UH1-Y Venom & MV-22B Osprey into the ArmA, also the M14A1 DMR & the M1911 A1. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
soldier2390
post Oct 22 2009, 17:51
Post #367

Member No.: 4,326

QUOTE(wipman @ Oct 12 2009, 03:28) *
Hi, i want the AA2 UH1-Y Venom & MV-22B Osprey into the ArmA, also the M14A1 DMR & the M1911 A1. Let's C ya

me too! but we cant backwards port! i thought it was ok but it aint! or else i would have released the whole arma2 into arma1 mod...as i already did it but now thanks to bis screwing us all over by making a game 1\3 of all computer uses can play..personly i feel i should beable too,but they said to me(bis) that it messes with there income..well too bad to hearshould have made a game we all can use .. and hell i dont make enough income to buy the game..and so i said screw it and ported everything over! btw it dont look good...the a2 models are slightly bigger then that of the a1 models...so the arma1 dudes dont fit in properly...its just a waste of time...

Quote Post
Fatality
post Oct 23 2009, 01:26
Post #368

can we have XM8's (all variants), Cheytac M200, FN 5-7, Leclerc MBT, SA-4 Ganef, and DANA howitzer

Quote Post
Wittmann
post Oct 24 2009, 04:16
Post #369

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Admin Extraordinaire
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 18

[§1] No discussion on game-alterations that break the EULA

Discussions about copy protection or copying, backing-up, hacking, cracking or reverse engineering of BIS games, or any other software will not be tolerated. Such discussions may be deleted immediately. Any breach of this rule may result in the poster no longer having access to the site and forums. If the poster produces addons, the site-team may decide to have his/their addons banned from the site.

soldier2390, don't mention this on the forum again please. If you do it, don't discuss it.

--------------------

Junglewraiths Clan - GAU
Evil Director of Forum Resources

Quote Post
Fatality
post Nov 2 2009, 23:00
Post #370

I was wondering if someone would make a flag that had something about "Freedom City" on it for a mission I am makeing.

Quote Post
Zedrein
post Nov 22 2009, 13:31
Post #371

Member No.: 6,814

it would be really nice to have a humanoid type mech addon for Arma. "and no not a MW type mech AKA chicken legs" i know there may be trouble getting a mech to walk but you could make it to where the mech hovers and skims over the ground. that would allow you to bypass the walking problem. i got to finish a mech model for a OFP mod but after thats done i could make one for this addon if needed. if anyone would want to help just PM me here.

Quote Post
Fatality
post Dec 17 2009, 01:46
Post #372

could some one make some "evil" clowns and possibly a Chechnya map?

Quote Post
CoKane
post Jan 20 2010, 12:46
Post #373

Member No.: 4,618

I'd love to see some new barriers like the police uses, so you could build like evacuation zones, quarantine zones, or to simply close a road
Here a few examples of what I am talking about:
Crowd Control Barrier Small
Police Barrier
Sectioned Concrete Wall
Fence Barrier
Temporary Fence

And some gates would be cool too though biggrin.gif
Whoever would make this happen, could make himself a statue then, so that I can worship him lol worship.gif

--------------------
War never solved anything, well except fascism, tyranny, slavery, communism, genocide and now we're working on terrorism ;)

Quote Post
Rellikki
post Feb 5 2010, 22:16
Post #374

Group Icon

Group: Addon Maker
Member No.: 13

Doesn't ArmA already come with such objects?

Quote Post
wipman
post Feb 12 2010, 13:48
Post #375

Member No.: 476

Hi, i will like to see a spoter's telescope for asist the snipers in a more realistic way, so we could form true sniper teams with Spotter, Sniper & Marker.

Horus Vision Leupold spotting scope:

Horus Vision Leupod reticle:

I think that will be pimp to have this into the game, working as the Laser Designator. Let's C ya

--------------------

Quote Post
Impala174
post Mar 2 2010, 23:10
Post #376

Member No.: 6,570

Hey, I keep finding firetrucks and ambulances for arma! I don't wan't to make mods. Just make missions for myself. I don't trust people playing my missions or mods so i stopped! I've been waiting about a year now for a firetruck and ambulance for arma for my own use!!! is their a way maybe I can help so I can get this mod and not wait another year. I can get a friend who can copyright anything for games and addons and mods!

Post up an answer if you could please! I am really sick of waiting for other mods and Belgian and american firetruck mods are the best i can find! The other people working on firetrucks just quit trying!

Quote Post
D@V£
post Mar 3 2010, 09:39
Post #377

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

This belongs in the request thread, merging.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Generation Killer
post May 16 2010, 06:21
Post #378

Member No.: 7,168

I have a few suggestions for some new addons for ARMA 1
-Black Hawk Down Army Ranger (6 color desert camo helmets and 3 color DCU uniform and woodland body armor)
-Delta Force (Black Hawk Down style desert uniforms and a woodland variant would be nice!)
-Iraq Invasion 2003 Marines (MARPAT and 3 color DCU mix, NOT WOODLAND MOPP SUITS!!!)
-M81 Woodland Camo US Soldiers as a replacement mod
Modern Warfare 2 skins (i.e. Shadow Company, Russian Paratroopers in red camo, Task Force 141, Navy SEALs in diving gear)
-Crysis Nanosuit
-USMC CH-46 Seaknight
-AH-1 Sea Cobra
-B-52 Bomber
New maps based of Persian Gulf ports such as Umm Qsar or Kuwait City (with Oil Rigs and faithfully recreated with the same detail as the cities in the default maps like Sahrani)
-Belgian Army mod
-M14 battle rifle
-If you are going to make any of the following addons. It would be cool if you made the soldiers wear two kneepads instead of one).

Quote Post
SGJackson
post Jun 17 2010, 17:32
Post #379

Member No.: 7,651

Well, i realize that i asked too much before....

Now i just want M16A2/A4 silenced!!

Nothin' else wink.gif

Best Regards, SGJackson!

This post has been edited by SGJackson: Jun 20 2010, 23:56

Quote Post
Arvaker
post Jun 22 2010, 10:25
Post #380

Member No.: 6,920

Unfortunately I am not skilled enough to do addons myself but I am a dedicated ArmA2 player and compose a lot of intricate scenarios for me and my friends. Request the following.

First what I think would be the most simple thing to do. I am requesting that someone do an addon which decreases the space needed for AT4 rounds and such as well as makes it possible to store regular small arms in the "AT weapon" slot. In real life it wouldn't be a problem to carry for example a M4 in a sling while at the same time handling a SAW.

RG33 USSOCOM version
RG32M
Cougar MRAP
Fennek
Mercedes Unimog

Also, would it be possible to do an addon which allows soldiers to fire while being transported on the back of trucks and such? I guess the animation would be the hard part there. It would certainly be useful though. ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by Arvaker: Jun 22 2010, 10:30

Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 17 18 19 20 >
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:27