IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules ArmedAssault.info Forum Rules

Closed TopicStart new topic
> Camera scripting for mission's, need someone to do cam work for a few missions
TacticalyMalici0us
post Aug 11 2010, 14:47
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,086

hey guy's...
Was just working on a mission that I been workin on for a few day's now...commin out pretty good too I might add smile.gif
Only thing is I am no good with...or let me say I have NO IDEA how to do the camera work lol
So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a look at the mission's after I'm done (are we ever done with them?) and using their skills to add camera and make it wunderbar!

It's not just the mission's....I'm working on story lines as well, thinkin about doin a three day campaign based on one guy...
The story is kinda told through letter's he write's and the missions are explained by his captain....
I dont know how to do all the briefing stuff and all that, I just set up the mission's...create bases and what not and I got a whole lot of idea's lol!

Heres the 1st letter...keep in mind it's a ruff draft and I'd be willing to bend a bit on idea's or direction of story

October 11, 2012 05:00

Lopatino, Chernarus

Some say the end of the world is right around the corner.
Only a few month's away in december, the 12th to be exact.

Who know's anymore, who care's?
All I know is that from where I'm sitting it sure feel's like the world is comming to an end.

This town, this place, I used to think it was beautiful here...now I cant wait to get the hell off this god forsaken island.
Even the local's here want off, either that or they shoot anyone or anything they see near their property, sometime's even without so much as a warning.
One of the private's thought it funny to go take a pumpkin to carve for halloween out of some farmer's garden, he got the pumpkin, bad new's is he probably wont sit right for a week after the medic's get done pulling buck shot out of his ass!
Boredom can make people do some pretty stupid stuff huh?

Bout all that's been happening these past few day's since we arrived.
That and building sandbag defences all around lopatino, something spooked the Captain and now he's got us all running constant perimeter patrol's, filling and lugging sandbags all over the damn place and ranting something about "Sputnik" and his crazy, vodka loving commie friend's...
I dont know, sometime's I think the guy's losing it, but then I have to remind myself of all the time's the Captain's been right before....one too many for my liking I can tell you that.

Yesterday we lost an MQ-9 UAV to the north of skalka.
No one knows why it went down but CPT. Jenning's said it took some pretty "interesting" picture's before it crashed.
Since then he's been rallying everyone he could get his hand's on here at F.O.B. Destiny to start setting up defence's and running patrols to the north.
2500 meter spread's on patrol and nothing...just alot of wild life and a whole lot of open country.
But I remember the last time the Captain called something "interesting", I'll never forget that firefight, what a nitemare!

Anyway...someone over in communcation's told me they thought they saw enemy movement to the north just before the UAV went down, he wasnt clear on detail's but he had a look in his eye's that told me what we were in for.
If that be the case then that would be the exact direction the UAV went down and the exact direction the russian's would be attacking from...
I guess time will tell?
Would be nice to have an eye in the sky but the Captain wont send up another aireal patrol until he is certain he knows what took out that MQ-9.
If were lucky "sputnik" wont attack until tomorrow, my back is freegin killing me from humpin sandbag's all day with the rest of the guy's...
If were really lucky, there wont be an attack or a need for us to even be here any longer and I'll be home by christmas....end of the world or not, it's gotta be better then this place.

--------------------
SAVE IN CASE OF CRASH!

Quote Post
TacticalyMalici0us
post Aug 15 2010, 15:16
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,086

QUOTE(TacticalyMalici0us @ Aug 11 2010, 06:47) *
hey guy's...
Was just working on a mission that I been workin on for a few day's now...commin out pretty good too I might add smile.gif
Only thing is I am no good with...or let me say I have NO IDEA how to do the camera work lol
So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in taking a look at the mission's after I'm done (are we ever done with them?) and using their skills to add camera and make it wunderbar!

It's not just the mission's....I'm working on story lines as well, thinkin about doin a three day campaign based on one guy...
The story is kinda told through letter's he write's and the missions are explained by his captain....
I dont know how to do all the briefing stuff and all that, I just set up the mission's...create bases and what not and I got a whole lot of idea's lol!

Heres the 1st letter...keep in mind it's a ruff draft and I'd be willing to bend a bit on idea's or direction of story

October 11, 2012 05:00

Lopatino, Chernarus

Some say the end of the world is right around the corner.
Only a few month's away in december, the 12th to be exact.

Who know's anymore, who care's?
All I know is that from where I'm sitting it sure feel's like the world is comming to an end.

This town, this place, I used to think it was beautiful here...now I cant wait to get the hell off this god forsaken island.
Even the local's here want off, either that or they shoot anyone or anything they see near their property, sometime's even without so much as a warning.
One of the private's thought it funny to go take a pumpkin to carve for halloween out of some farmer's garden, he got the pumpkin, bad new's is he probably wont sit right for a week after the medic's get done pulling buck shot out of his ass!
Boredom can make people do some pretty stupid stuff huh?

Bout all that's been happening these past few day's since we arrived.
That and building sandbag defences all around lopatino, something spooked the Captain and now he's got us all running constant perimeter patrol's, filling and lugging sandbags all over the damn place and ranting something about "Sputnik" and his crazy, vodka loving commie friend's...
I dont know, sometime's I think the guy's losing it, but then I have to remind myself of all the time's the Captain's been right before....one too many for my liking I can tell you that.

Yesterday we lost an MQ-9 UAV to the north of skalka.
No one knows why it went down but CPT. Jenning's said it took some pretty "interesting" picture's before it crashed.
Since then he's been rallying everyone he could get his hand's on here at F.O.B. Destiny to start setting up defence's and running patrols to the north.
2500 meter spread's on patrol and nothing...just alot of wild life and a whole lot of open country.
But I remember the last time the Captain called something "interesting", I'll never forget that firefight, what a nitemare!

Anyway...someone over in communcation's told me they thought they saw enemy movement to the north just before the UAV went down, he wasnt clear on detail's but he had a look in his eye's that told me what we were in for.
If that be the case then that would be the exact direction the UAV went down and the exact direction the russian's would be attacking from...
I guess time will tell?
Would be nice to have an eye in the sky but the Captain wont send up another aireal patrol until he is certain he knows what took out that MQ-9.
If were lucky "sputnik" wont attack until tomorrow, my back is freegin killing me from humpin sandbag's all day with the rest of the guy's...
If were really lucky, there wont be an attack or a need for us to even be here any longer and I'll be home by christmas....end of the world or not, it's gotta be better then this place.

anywhoz....
D@VE!!!!
delete this thread....apparently no one cares so I moved onto other projects
thank you!!!

--------------------
SAVE IN CASE OF CRASH!

Quote Post
D@V£
post Aug 15 2010, 17:51
Post #3

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

Thread Closed on starter's request.

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 20:49