IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Forum Rules
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Design & Equip Your Own Armed Forces, Because, let's face it, we'll pin anything!
pMASTER
post Feb 14 2010, 21:28
Post #21

Gentleman Usher of the Coffee Stain
Group Icon

Group: Site Team
Member No.: 19

I did consider to do some sort of visualization with images as well, but I'll leave it at small cliparts. They'll serve the purpose as well.

--------------------
Google Google and Google will google Google!

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Feb 15 2010, 02:11
Post #22

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Appointed Olivia Wilde Stalker
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 113

Doesn't take long in paint to draw somet reasonable tongue.gif

--------------------

--------------------
Heed my words or risk being beaten with a stick then fed to my associate D@V£
The Rules - Most places have rules, these are ours Read them!
Moderation Feedback Thread - Let everyone know how much you don't like D@V£
--------------------

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post Feb 15 2010, 11:13
Post #23

ArmA.info Sarcasm Society's Rifleman-in-Charge

Group: Members
Member No.: 270

I think I'll retain to modifying existing designs, apart from small things maybe - uniforms, ammo, some small support things etc. - to keep things simple...

I'll try to start working on the list this week. Problem is that SIG rifles are apparently not the most user friendly to take apart, and you can few bits back the wrong way to start with... thus I'm on a journey to find long-stroke firearms now.

--------------------
Hakkaa päälle Pohjan poika!

Words were coming out of my fingertips faster than my thoughts could process them in my brains... My plead is for temporary insanity that was caused by permanent insanity of very, very twisted nerve cluster that's called brain matter, that's supposed to be grey but isn't, it's black and has a somewhat sarcastic and dark sense of humor, or lacks it totally.

The self-appointed God of Scor Nango. Not an emperor, just... God.

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Feb 15 2010, 21:01
Post #24

Group Icon

Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present you the Royal Bavarian Army.

In other words: Surrender, bitches!

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Feb 16 2010, 01:43
Post #25

Group Icon

Surrender? iLoL biggrin.gif

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Feb 16 2010, 12:09
Post #26

Group Icon

I have a landlocked country, dear. No navy vessel is going to reach me.

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Feb 16 2010, 14:43
Post #27

Group Icon

You forget how much I like airborne forces.

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Feb 25 2010, 12:43
Post #28

Group Icon

I'ma make some changes to a few things... || Changes Made

Firstly I'm adding a littoral fleet to the navy as it seems to be all the rage nowadays....
Secondly I'm going to replace the naval flankers with something else The contenders are: (Sea Gripen, Rafale M/N, F-35C or the F/A-18E/F)
Thirdly I may combine the two classes of SSN into one, all of the same type.
Fourthly I'm thinking of cutting the conventional carriers and keeping the CVNs May cut one CVN and build 2x smaller CV

smile.gif
Reason for edit: Changes made in original nation post.

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post May 15 2010, 23:51
Post #29

Group Icon

Something I've been doing based on an idea and templates by someone from another board.

The things I do when bored mellow.gif

Using Strykers and Iveco Trucks because I don't have the vehicles Atlantia uses atm to use. Or the patience to draw them.

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Quote Post
pMASTER
post May 16 2010, 12:04
Post #30

Group Icon

Woah that's pretty cool! biggrin.gif

But please don't send me the link to those templates. I have virtually no time for these things in the next week...

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post May 19 2010, 01:02
Post #31

Just a quick note, updated my post on the front page with a "quick" list. Misses quite a few things but should give you some idea of my preferences. Will have to check few things later, and possibly change some stuff...

--------------------

Words were coming out of my fingertips faster than my thoughts could process them in my brains... My plead is for temporary insanity that was caused by permanent insanity of very, very twisted nerve cluster that's called brain matter, that's supposed to be grey but isn't, it's black and has a somewhat sarcastic and dark sense of humor, or lacks it totally.

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Aug 27 2010, 15:52
Post #32

Group Icon

Might as well add the ISE into the mix as another thing I work on similar to Atlantia...

Will be revised but that's the general structure of things I have at the moment.

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Quote Post
TriumphUberAlles
post Oct 22 2010, 03:39
Post #33

Member No.: 8,416

INTRO:

Bravo Faction is an organization of mercenary units available for hire by any nation, group or corporation. Each individual unit has complete authority over itself, chooses its own missions and shares nothing with Bravo Faction except for a percentage of profits in exchange for a steady clientele. The unit in question is First Lance, and this document includes a full description of the arms, equipment and concept behind First Lance. The tactics of the Lance are based on very rapid, heavy assault of coastal towns or positions, but can also be implemented in a true brown-water, riverine setting as the primary ships need only 14 feet of constant water depth to operate safely. The primaries are operated as artillery platforms on small nimble flattops from which aircraft are launched and recovered. First Lance also operates hovercraft for over-the-beach mobility and because of the design of the ships, even the worst wharf, short sea-cliff or bare degraded port allows for the offloading of the Lance's 30 ground vehicles, including logistical support. Extensive use of UAV's is made in First Lance, allowing field operators to share information and maintain orientation in changing battle conditions. This is my first post to this forum, but First Lance has been a very, very long development for me, almost four years of tuning and refining my choices. I believe that any bigger, and First Lance would lose its mobility, any smaller and it would suffer in firepower. This unit would bring a truly tremendous amount of firepower to bear on whatever target it chose to assault, and would be able to effectively contend with much larger units with much heavier machinery (such as tanks) due to a combination of mobility and firepower from multiple sources. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it!

- The Author

P.S.

Also, I realize the editing is rather bad on here, as this is a copy/paste job from a 14-page word doc... :/ If any of you feel so compelled, PM me and I'll be happy to send you the much cleaner word doc via email to include individual unit crests and pictures of the equipment, etc. Let me know guys. Also, feel free to PM with any questions, comments, etc. I'd like to see what a different set of eyes makes of my work.

Welcome Letter, First Lance, Bravo Faction.

Welcome to Bravo Faction and to First Lance. Allow me to explain a little about the proud organization you have decided to join. First Lance is a naval-based Amphibious Mechanized Infantry unit concentrating on unconventional asymmetric littoral combat, or in other words, attacking rapidly and with overwhelming firepower along shallow coastlines and waterways. The two capitol ships and eight ancillary and support ships we operate from can enter any waterway with a depth of 3.5 meters or more, and due to the design of the ships, we can make use of even austere or degraded ports to embark or disembark vehicles. Our watchwords are speed and surprise as the ships are capable of cruising together at a sustained 80 kilometers per hour. With a fully-loaded range of 3,000 nautical miles before refueling, that means that we can reach any conflict zone in the world in a matter of a few days and deploy our full complement of 560 Combat and 240 Support personnel and materiel where and when they are unexpected.

We have done our best to make life easy for our operators. Each man aboard our ships has his own bunk and his own large storage locker for equipment. Each Team has its own Mayor’s Cell complete with its own 4-man shower-equipped latrine and secure meeting area. All vehicles, to include capitol and ancillary ships run on Jet-A for fuel. We have gone to great lengths to ensure ammunition commonality between different vehicles and teams. The logistics & supply structure has been organized for simplicity, and uniforms are tailored to the individual mission profile by HyperStealth Biotechnology to maximize safety and ease of operation for the men of First Lance.

In the interest of making use of the latest advances in technology, and also to maximize safety, all armored vehicles in First Lance are equipped with eight KC 70w HID Lights, the Polarion Night Reaper 50w HID Weapon Light system, four 3-Barreled Chaff/Flare/Smoke Grenade launchers, and come with a full medical kit from NARescue, Inc. Each vehicle also utilizes a Force XXI Battle Command System, a Zeiss Peri-R17 A2 Commander’s Periscope, KVH TacNavII Fiber-Optic Gyro, GPS Navigation & TracPhone V7 Satellite Communication & Tracking System, along with a USNVC ATAC360 Thermal High-Definition Camera for running night operations.

Unlike most Infantry units, First Lance relies heavily on its air support and naval firepower. You have the option, in First Lance of working in Engineering and Logistics, Aviation, Naval Operations, and Landborne Operations. Each is a rewarding and challenging career path. We also have a volunteer Quick Reaction Force (QRF) falling under the direct command of the Lance Command that is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to be the first into a combat zone. These operators must qualify at minimum as a Marksman on all crew-served weapons and as an Expert with all handheld weapons in our inventory, as the weapon they carry is unique to the individual mission requirements. QRF is tasked with two missions. First, securing the port in question so we can disembark the main body. Second, operating and deploying First Lance’s Long Range Artillery teams. These unique men and women are the operators of our fastest Assault Hovercraft and also our complement of V-22 Opsrey Tiltrotor Aircraft, along with HIMARS Guided rocket launchers and 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzers. It goes without saying that QRF is the heart and soul of First Lance, and the most vital element of the Lance. An Operator stays on QRF for six months, and will not only earn a 25% increase in pay, but is guaranteed an advancement in rank at the end of that term.

The Lance Headquarters itself is shipborne and that is where you will find the Naval Operations command, the strategic brain of the entire Lance and also the heaviest tactical firepower in all of Bravo Faction in the form of 127mm, 76mm, 57mm and 40mm naval cannons. First Lance is divided into two Strike commands, the Eleventh and Thirteenth Strikes. Strike command is where you will find both the Aviation and Logistics branches of First Lance. These Operators are tasked with maintenance, supply and resupply, and also the daily operations of the Lance. Each Strike is divided into two Cadres. The Cadre commander is tasked with training of soldiers, maintenance of vehicles and ensuring the welfare and morale of the combat operators.

The first rank you will hold in First Lance is Operator. When you become a team leader, you will have earned the rank of Senior Operator. From there, a Cadre Executive Officer is called a Chief Operator, and your Strike Commander holds the rank of Marshal. I am your Commodore, Lucas Tallchief, and I was once an Operator, just like you!

No matter what place you choose among us in First Lance, you have chosen an honorable and proud profession. While we are all soldiers of fortune here in First Lance, we are the finest, best trained and best equipped Mercenary unit to be found anywhere in the world. We go where countries are either fearful or unable to send in government troops, where the job may be too hazardous or too dirty, and we do it with far smaller numbers. Ours is no easy task but here in First Lance, we like it that way. I hope to see you soon, on the battlefield. All For One!

- Commodore Lucas Tallchief, First Lance, Bravo Faction, Commanding.

First Lance Rank Structure:

Operator: (O1) Team Level Operator.
(Radio Callsign is Element Designator, Team Designator, #1-10. Ex: Achilles Three Echo Five)

Senior Operator: (O2) Team Leader.
(Radio Callsign is Element Designator, Team Designator, Z. Ex: Achilles Three Echo Zulu)

Chief Operator: (O3) Cadre Commander.
(Radio Callsign is Cadre Designator, Z. Ex: Achilles Zulu)

Marshal: (O4) Strike Commander.
(Radio Callsign is Strike Designator, Z. Ex: Chimera Zulu)

Commodore: (O5) Lance Commander.
(Radio Callsign is Lance Designator, Z. Ex: Poseidon Zulu)

First Lance Vehicle Designators:

Pennants:
All Naval Vessels/Vehicles in First Lance are designated by a Pennant number such as 71HQ. This is a four part identifier, with the first segment, in this case, 7 identifying the unit of ownership as 7th Cadre. H identifies the vehicle type as a Hovercraft and the third segment is the vehicle number, so this one is the first in the series. Q identifies the vehicle as belonging to First Strike’s Quick Reaction Force. *Note* When the Pennant number is a three part identifier, such as 1A1 or 1B2, the unit of ownership is First Lance. A or B represent the vessel type and the final segment identifies the vessel number. For Radio Communication, vessels will refer to themselves by the Unit of Responsibility’s callsign and then the pennant. For Example: 3H1Q is “Achilles Hotel One.” In the case of a ship belonging to QRF, the UOR Callsign will always be “Ares” even though the pennant remains the same. Each of the Capitol nd Ancillary Ships is given a name as well as a Pennant. The Fortitude Class ships are named “Prometheus” and “Hyperion” while the Sea Fighter Class ships are named “Orpheus” “Charon” “Agamemmnon” and “Orion” and the Skjold Class ships are named “Enigma” “Oracle” “Crux” and “Crucible.”
Unit of Responsibility (UOR) + A* = Fortitude Class Catamaran
UOR + B* = Sea Fighter Class Catamaran
UOR + C* = Skjold Class Fast Patrol Ship
UOR + H* = Cargo-Lift Hovercraft
UOR + H*Q = Assault Hovercraft, QRF

Bumpers:
All Ground Vehicles in First Lance are designated by a Bumper number such as 13T1E. This is a four part identifier, with the first segment, in this case, 13 identifying the unit of ownership as 13th Strike. The second segment is the vehicle type, in this case a flatbed truck type. 1 is the first vehicle in the series and E identifies it as an Engineering variant. For Radio Communication, vehicles will refer to themselves by the Unit of Responsibility’s callsign and then the bumper. For Example: 9G2C is “Ulysses Golf Two.” In the case of a vehicle belonging to QRF, the UOR Callsign will always be “Ares” even though the bumper number remains the same.
Unit of Responsibility (UOR) + V*Q = HTTV, Recon Variant. QRF
UOR + V*L = Boeing HTTV, Logistics Variant
UOR + T*E = RG-31 Mk6E, Engineering Variant
UOR + T*F = RG-31 Mk6E, Fuel Support Variant
UOR + T*R = RG-31 Mk6E, Rocket Artillery Variant
UOR + T*H = Denel G6 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer
UOR + P*FS = Patria AMV, Fire-Support Variant
UOR + P*PD = Patria AMV, Point Defense Variant
UOR + P*MC = Patria AMV, Mortar-Carrier Variant
UOR + P*AA = Patria AMV, Anti-Armor Variant
UOR + G*) = KMW Fennek Frag-6, Observation Variant
UOR + G*C = KMW Fennek Frag-6, Command Variant

Tails:
All Aircraft in First Lance are designated by a Tail number such as 13AR3G. This is a four part identifier, with the first segment, in this case, 13 identifying the unit of ownership as 13th Strike. The second segment (AR) identifies the vehicle as an aircraft of the rotary-wing type. 3 is the vehicle number in series and G represents the aircraft’s Role as a Gunship. For Radio Communication, aircraft will refer to themselves by the Unit of Responsibility’s callsign and then the tail. For Example: 13AR3G is “Cerberus Romeo Three.” In the case of an aircraft belonging to QRF, the UOR Callsign will always be “Ares” even though the tail number remains the same.
Unit of Responsibility (UOR) + AR*U = Rotary-Wing Aircraft, Unmanned
UOR + AF*S = Fixed-Wing Aircraft, BAE Harrier II GR9A, CAS Role
UOR + AR*G = Rotary-Wing Aircraft, Kamov KA-52, Gunship Role
UOR + AR*M = Rotary-Wing Aircraft, Kamov KA-226T, Multimission Role
UOR + AT*Q = Tiltrotor Aircraft, Boeing CV22, Quick-Reaction Force
UOR + AC*U = Unmanned Rotary-Wing, MMist CQ-10B Cargo Lift Role
UOR + AR*U = Unmanned Rotary-Wing, Northrop Grumman MQ-8B, Battle Monitoring Role
UOR + AF*U = Unmanned Fixed Wing, AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL, Observation Role

First Lance “Poseidon”
2 Fortitude Class JHSVs (Pennant #’s 1A1 & 1A2)
4 Sea Fighter Class LCSs (Pennant #’s 1B1, 1B2, 1B3 & 1B4)
6 Headquarters Operations Teams (Teams: One, Two, Three, Four, Five & Six Oscar)
2 Hospital/Medical Evacuation Teams (Teams: One Mike & Two Mike)

Eleventh of First Strike: (11/1) “Chimera”
1 Griffon 8100TD Hovercraft (Pennant # 11H1)
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Engineering Variant (Bumper #’s 11T1E & 11T2E)
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Fuel Support Variant (Bumper #’s 11T3F & 11T4F))
1 MMist CQ-10B Cargo Lift UAV (Tail # 11AR1U)
1 Northrop Grumman MQ-8B UAV (Tail # 11AR2U) *Recon/Battle Monitoring*
8 AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL UAVs (11AF1U, 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U & 8U)
2 BAE Harrier II GR9A Aircraft (Tail # 11AF2S & 11AF3S)
2 Kamov KA-226T Helicopters (Tail #’s 11AR3M & 11AR4M)
4 Kamov KA-52 Helicopters (Tail #’s 11AR5G, 11AR6G, 11AR7G & 11AR8G)
2 Headquarters Supply Teams: (Teams: One Sierra & Two Sierra)
4 Headquarters Logistics Teams: (Teams: One, Two, Three & Four Hotel)
6 Headquarters Aviation Teams: (Teams: Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine & Ten Hotel)

Third of Eleventh Cadre: (3/11) “Achilles”
1 Skjold Class Fast Patrol Ship (Pennant # 3C1)
1 Patria AMV Fire Support Variant (Bumper # 3P1FS)
1 Patria AMV Point Defense Variant (Bumper # 3P2PD)
1 Patria AMV Mortar Carrier Variant (Bumper # 3P3MC)
1 Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variant (Bumper # 3P4AA)
1 KMW Fennek Observation Variant (Bumper # 3G1O)
1 KMW Fennek Command Variant (Bumper # 3G2C)
2 Boeing HTTV Logistics Variants (Bumper # 3V1L & 3V2L)
2 Heavy Assault Teams (Teams: Three Alpha & Three Bravo)
2 Rapid Infiltration Teams (Teams: Three Charlie & Three Delta)
2 Fire Support Teams (Team: Three Echo & Three Foxtrot)
2 Point Defense Teams (Team: Three Golf & Three India)
1 Headquarters Team (Team: Three Hotel)

Fifth of Eleventh Cadre: (5/11) “Hercules”
1 Skjold Class Fast Patrol Ship (Pennant # 5C1)
1 Patria AMV Fire Support Variant (Bumper # 5P1FS)
1 Patria AMV Point Defense Variant (Bumper # 5P2PD)
1 Patria AMV Mortar Carrier Variant (Bumper # 5P3MC)
1 Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variant (Bumper # 5P4AA)
1 KMW Fennek Observation Variant (Bumper # 5G1))
1 KMW Fennek Command Variant (Bumper # 5G2C)
2 Boeing HTTV Logistics Variants (Bumper # 5V1L & 5V2L)
2 Heavy Assault Teams (Teams: Five Alpha & Five Bravo)
2 Rapid Infiltration Teams (Teams: Five Charlie & Five Delta)
2 Fire Support Teams (Team: Five Echo & Five Foxtrot)
2 Point Defense Teams (Team: Five Golf & Five India)
1 Headquarters Team (Team: Five Hotel)

Thirteenth of First Strike (13/1) “Cerberus”
1 Griffon 8100TD Hovercraft (Pennant # 13H1)
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Engineering Variant (Bumper #’s 13T1E & 13T2E)
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Fuel Support Variant (Bumper #’s 13T3F & 13T4F)
1 MMist CQ-10B Cargo Lift UAV (Tail # 13AR1U)
1 Northrop Grumman MQ-8B UAV (Tail # 13AR2U) *Recon/Battle Monitoring*
8 AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL UAVs (13AF1U, 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U, 6U, 7U & 8U)
2 BAE Harrier II GR9A Aircraft (Tail # 13AF2S & 13AF3S)
2 Kamov KA-226T Helicopters (Tail #’s 13AR3M & 13AR4M)
4 Kamov KA-52 Helicopters (Tail #’s 13AR5G, 13AR6G, 13AR7G & 13AR8G)
2 Headquarters Supply Teams: (Teams: One Sierra & Two Sierra)
4 Headquarters Logistics Teams: (Teams: One, Two, Three & Four Hotel)
6 Headquarters Aviation Teams: (Teams: Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine & Ten Hotel)

Seventh of Thirteenth Cadre: (7/13) “Perseus”
1 Skjold Class Fast Patrol Ship (Pennant # 7C1)
1 Patria AMV Fire Support Variant (Bumper # 7P1FS)
1 Patria AMV Point Defense Variant (Bumper # 7P2PD)
1 Patria AMV Mortar Carrier Variant (Bumper # 7P3MC)
1 Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variant (Bumper # 7P4AA)
1 KMW Fennek Observation Variant (Bumper # 7G1O)
1 KMW Fennek Command Variant (Bumper # 7G2C)
2 Boeing HTTV Logistics Variants (Bumper # 7V1L & 7V2L)
2 Heavy Assault Teams (Teams: Seven Alpha & Seven Bravo)
2 Rapid Infiltration Teams (Teams: Seven Charlie & Seven Delta)
2 Fire Support Teams (Team: Seven Echo & Seven Foxtrot)
2 Point Defense Teams (Team: Seven Golf & Seven India)
1 Headquarters Team (Team: Seven Hotel)

Ninth of Thirteenth Cadre: (9/13) “Ulysses”
1 Skjold Class Fast Patrol Ship (Pennant # 9C1)
1 Patria AMV Fire Support Variant (Bumper # 9P1FS)
1 Patria AMV Point Defense Variant (Bumper # 9P2PD)
1 Patria AMV Mortar Carrier Variant (Bumper # 9P3MC)
1 Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variant (Bumper # 9P4AA)
1 KMW Fennek Observation Variant (Bumper # 9G1O)
1 KMW Fennek Command Variant (Bumper # 9G2C)
2 Boeing HTTV Logistics Variants (Bumper # 9V1L & 9V2L)
2 Heavy Assault Teams (Teams: Nine Alpha & Nine Bravo)
2 Rapid Infiltration Teams (Teams: Nine Charlie & Nine Delta)
2 Fire Support Teams (Team: Nine Echo & Nine Foxtrot)
2 Point Defense Teams (Team: Nine Golf & Nine India)
1 Headquarters Team (Team: Nine Hotel)

First Lance QRF, 15th Cadre: (15/1) “Ares”
4 Griffon 2400TD Hovercraft (Pennant # 3H1Q, 5H2Q, 7H3Q & 9H4Q)
2 Boeing HTTV Reconnaissance Variants (Bumper # 13V1Q & 11V2Q)
4 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Rocket Variants (Bumper # 3T1RQ, 5T1RQ, 7T1RQ & 9T1RQ)
4 Denel G6 155mm Howitzers (Bumper # 3T1HQ, 5T1HQ, 7T1HQ & 9T1HQ)
4 Boeing CV-22B Tiltrotors (Tail #’s 11AT1Q, 11AT2Q, 13AT3Q & 13AT4Q)
4 Quick Reaction Littoral Assault Teams (Teams: Fifteen Alpha, Bravo, Charlie & Delta)
4 Quick Reaction Aviation Teams (Teams: Fifteen Echo, Foxtrot, Golf & India)
4 QRF Long Range Artillery Teams: (Teams: Fifteen Juliet, Kilo, Lima & Mike)

Hovercraft, Vehicle, Aircraft, UAV & Team Loadouts:

“Prometheus” (Fortitude Class HSV, Pennant # 1A1.)
2 Boeing CV-22B Tiltrotors
1 MMist CQ-10B Cargo Lift UAV
1 Northrop Grumman MQ-8B UAV
2 Griffon 2400TD Hovercraft
1 Griffon 8100TD Hovercraft
2 KMW Fennek Frag-6 Observation Variants
2 KMW Fennek Frag-6 Command Variants
2 Denel G6 Self Propelled Howitzers
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Engineering Variant
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Fuel Support Variant
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Rocket Artillery Variants
2 Patria AMV Fire Support Variants
2 Patria AMV Point Defense Variants
2 Patria AMV Mortar Carrier Variants
2 Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variants
6 Boeing HTTV Recon/Logistics Variants
Poseidon 1O, 1M. Chimera 1H, 4H, 5H, 10H, 1S, 2S. Achilles 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, 3F, 3G, 3I, 3L.
Hercules 5A, 5B, 5C, 5D, 5E, 5F, 5G, 5I, 5L. Ares 15C, 15D.

“Charon” (Sea Fighter Class LCS, Pennant # 1B2.)
1 Griffon 2400TD Hovercraft
2 Kamov KA-52 Helicopters
1 Kamov KA-226T Helicopter
1 BAE Harrier II GR9A Aircraft
Poseidon 2O. Chimera 2H, 6H, 7H. Ares 15E.

“Agamemmnon” (Sea Fighter Class LCS, Pennant # 1B4.)
Poseidon 3O. Chimera 3H 8H, 9H. Ares 15F.

“Hyperion” (Fortitude Class HSV, Pennant # 1A2.)
2 Boeing CV-22B Tiltrotors
1 MMist CQ-10B Cargo Lift UAV
1 Northrop Grumman MQ-8B UAV
1 Griffon 8100TD Hovercraft
2 KMW Fennek Frag-6 Observation Variants
2 KMW Fennek Frag-6 Command Variants
2 Denel G6 Self Propelled Howitzers
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Engineering Variant
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Fuel Support Variant
2 BAE RG-31 Mk6E Rocket Artillery Variants
2 Patria AMV Fire Support Variants
2 Patria AMV Point Defense Variants
2 Patria AMV Mortar Carrier Variants
2 Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variants
6 Boeing HTTV Recon/Logistics Variant
Poseidon 4O. 2M. Cerberus 1H, 4H, 5H, 10H, 1S, 2S. Perseus 7A, 7B, 7C, 7D, 7E, 7F, 7G, 7I, 7L.
Ulysses 9A, 9B, 9C, 9D, 9E, 9F, 9G, 9I, 9L. Ares 15A, 15B.

“Orpheus” (Sea Fighter Class LCS, Pennant # 1B1.)
Poseidon 5O. Cerberus 2H, 6H, 7H. Ares 15G.

“Orion” (Sea Fighter Class LCS, Pennant # 1B3.)
Poseidon 6O. Cerberus 3H, 8H, 9H. Ares 15I.

“Enigma” (Skjold Class FPS, Pennant # 3C1.)
Achilles 3H.

“Oracle” (Skjold Class FPS, Pennant # 5C1.)
Hercules 5H.

“Crux” (Skjold Class FPS, Pennant # 7C1.)
Perseus 7H.

“Crucible” (Skjold Class FPS, Pennant # 9C1.)
Ulysses 9H.

Combat Vehicles, Sea:

Fortitude Class Joint High Speed Vessel: (Command & Control) *Capitol Ship*
Displacement: 1,670 Tons. Length: 103m.
Range: 4,700nm. Speed: 80 Km/H.
Draught: 3.83m.
*Hyperstealth “Digital Thunder” Fractal Camouflage Paint Scheme*

4 OtoBreda 76mm Super Rapid Naval Guns
Denel Semi Armor-Piercing, Extended Range 76mm
High Explosive, Pre Fragmented 76mm Naval
Oto Melara DART Guided Sabot 76mm Naval
Denel Fragment-Curtain 76mm Naval
1 Oto Melara 127/64 Lightweight Naval Gun
Oto Melara 127mm Vulcano Fin Stabilized Sabot
Oto Melara 127mm Mk. 80 HE Point Detonating
Oto Melara 127mm Mk. 156 HE IR-Seeking
1 Phalanx Block 1B PSuM (HAS) CIWS*

*Phalanx Block 1B PSuM (HAS) Close-In Weapons System (CIWS):*
2 RIM-116 SeaRAM Rolling Airframe Missile Pods
Starstreak Mk. II Surface-To-Air Missiles (11 Missiles Per Launcher)
2 GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm 7-Barrel Rotary Cannons
*User-Selectable 4,000 Rd. Magazines (3 Per Cannon, Per Mission)*
Mk. 258 Mod 1 30mm APFSDS-T (Tungsten Sabot)
PGU-14/B API 30mm Chain Gun (Depleted Uranium)
PGU-13/B HEI 30mm Chain Gun (Explosive Incendiary)

*Ships of the Fortitude class operating in First Lance are considered capitol vessels, of which the Lance has two. They are Littoral Combat Vessels, meaning they are shallow-draft, high speed designs with highly flexible, modular layouts. In the case of the C&C Variants used by First Lance, they are very heavily armed with four 76mm naval guns and a single 127mm naval cannon mounted at the bow. They also have large amounts of space dedicated to troop quarters and unitary meeting spaces. The hangar area in the rear of the ship has been enlarged to accommodate the loadouts First Lance requires of them, and an elevator into the well deck allows separate storage for munitions and UAV’s that need to move up to the aviation level to be deployed. Fortitude Class Vessels incorporate a roll-on/roll-off capability for all embarked vehicles, and because of the design of the ramp, these vehicles can either be deployed amphibiously, such as the embarked hovercraft, or vehicles can be transferred to ground command from any austere port or low cliff of suitable height and strength. Refueling from these ships to smaller support vessels can be done while underway via wire-guided hoses. Crew comfort is very high and the flexibility of these ships enhances the capabilities of First Lance to engage in littoral warfare to a huge extent.*

Skjold Class Fast Patrol Ship: (Interceptor) *Fleet Support Ship*
Displacement: 274 Tons. Length: 48m.
Range: 1,000nm. Speed: 110 Km/H.
Draught: 1.0m.

1 Bofors 57mm Mk. 3 Stealth Naval Guns
3P Radar-Fused Programmable 57mm Naval
High Capacity, Extended Range 57mm Naval
- KDA Joint Strike Missiles (Land/Sea) *Internally Stowed Weapons Bay*

*Ships of the Skjold class attached to First Lance are extremely maneuverable, very fast, lightweight and low-observable fire support ships. The variant used by First Lance mounts a low-observable 57mm naval cannon and stows Joint Strike missiles in internal weapons bays. This firepower, in concert with speed and extremely shallow draft means that these ships can bring awesome firepower deep into riverine waters or take on much larger ships. The firepower of these ships has been compared to that of other nation’s corvettes, making them a force multiplier for First Lance. Crew comfort is very high aboard these ships, maneuverability is excellent, and firepower is highly uncommon for a vessel of this size, making them a superb addition to the Lance’s combat power.*

Sea Fighter Class Littoral Combat Ship: (Assault Platform) *Ancillary Ship*
Displacement: 950 Tons. Length: 80m.
Range: 4,400nm. Speed: 90 Km/H.
Draught: 3.5m.

4 Oto Melara DARDO “Fast Forty” 40mm Twin Autocannons
L/70 Bofors APFSDS-T Tungsten-Carbide Sabot
L/70 Bofors Pre-Fragmented, High Explosive (PFHE)
L/70 Bofors High-Explosive, Tracer (HE-T)
L/70 Bofors Multi-Function Fragment Curtain
1 Phalanx Block 1B PSuM (HAS) CIWS*

*Phalanx Block 1B PSuM (HAS) Close-In Weapons System (CIWS):*
2 RIM-116 SeaRAM Rolling Airframe Missile Pods
Starstreak Mk. II Surface-To-Air Missiles (11 Missiles Per Launcher)
2 GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm 7-Barrel Rotary Cannons
*User-Selectable 4,000 Rd. Magazines (3 Per Cannon, Per Mission)*
Mk. 258 Mod 1 30mm APFSDS-T (Tungsten Sabot)

*Vessels of the Sea Fighter class attached to First Lance are highly mobile fast ships, able to operate from very shallow waters and act as small flattop carriers for Harriers and Helicopters belonging to the Lance. These aircraft are stored in the well deck and brought to the aviation deck via an enlarged hydraulic elevator along with any munitions they might need. The Assault Platform variant First Lance uses is specific to the Lance because these ships were built to be armed with four twin-mounted 40mm naval cannon, one at each corner on an armored parapet and because they also employ a Phalanx close-in weapons system. This means that First Lance’s Sea Fighters pack a heavy punch and are extremely effective at steaming into littoral waters where naval firepower will be unexpected and be able to decimate the enemy all while launching and recovering aircraft. These vessels also launch QRF’s assault hovercraft from a hydraulic arm at the rear of the ship. Because these ships only need to house one QRF team, the aviators required to man and maintain the aircraft aboard, and the crew needed to run the ship and its weapons, crew comfort is excellent and camaraderie is high. In combination, all these features make them invaluable to First Lance’s combat power.*

Griffon Hoverwork 8100TD: (Amphibious Logistical Support) *Stowed Internally On Capitol Ships*
Payload: 12 Tons. Length: 23m.
Endurance: 5 Hours. Speed: 84 Km/H.
Height: 5.9 M. (Hovering) Passengers: 70 Soldiers.

*Carries Full Strike Ammunition Resupply, 1,000 Gal of Jet-A, 1,000 Gal of Water.*
1 GAU-19/A .50 Cal. 3-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (CROWS II Fire-Control System)
*3 User-Selectable 3,000 Rd. Magazines (1 Per Ammo Type, Per Mission)*
Armor-Piercing-Explosive-Incendiary, APEI-169, M02 .50 BMG
M962 Saboted Light-Armored Penetrator/Tracer (SLAPT) .50 BMG
Raufoss Mk. 211 HEIAP Explosive Penetrator .50 BMG

*First Lance operates two Griffon 8100TD Hovercraft, which are used as Logistical Support craft. Once First Lance is ashore in a location, these Hovercraft will make landfall and become the heart of First Lance’s beachhead in a combat theater by working in concert with other support vehicles to create an Operations Base where vehicles can be maintained and rearmed, operators can receive food, medical care and supplies and plans can be coordinated across the Lance. These hovercraft do carry a single .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun for shoot back capability, but that is not the focus of their mission as they also carry fuel and ammunition. They are considered of very high value and are to be protected at all costs from enemy fires.*

Griffon Hoverwork 2400TD: (Rapid Amphibious Assault) *Stowed Internally On Ancillary Ships*
Payload: 2.4 Tons. Length: 14m.
Endurance: 7 Hours. Speed: 56 Km/H.
Height: 4.3 M. (Hovering) Passengers: 20 Soldiers.
*Hyperstealth “Digital Thunder” Fractal Camouflage Paint Scheme* (Frag-6 Armored)

1 GAU-19/A .50 Cal. 3-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (CROWS II Fire-Control System)

*First Lance’s QRF operates four Griffon 2400TD Hovercraft, these being armored to withstand a moderate amount of direct fire, up to 12.7mm rounds. They operate a .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun allowing these hovercraft to soften beach fortifications and suppress enemy fire while incoming. The mission of these hovercraft is to land first before the main body arrives and dismount “shock troops,” operators whose mission is to hold and secure the chosen location for First Lance’s amphibious landings so that the main body has a safe place to unload vehicles. These hovercraft carry an AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL “Raven” UAV for reconnaissance of landing sites. They are very fast, highly maneuverable and able to enter narrow passageways and traverse otherwise difficult terrain to deliver operators where they will be least expected and when they are needed most.*

Combat Vehicles, Air:

Kamov KA-226T Rescue/Utility Helicopter:
*Hyperstealth “Digital Thunder Arid” Fractal Camouflage Paint Scheme*

1 Dillon Aero M134DT 7.62x51mm 6-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (Front-Facing Fixed Internal Mount)
*Single 4,000-Rd. Magazine, Loaded at 3:1 Ratio*
3,000 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
1,000 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO

*The Kamov KA-226T is a twin-engined, modular helicopter with capability as a flying crane with 3,000 Lb. Lifting Capacity, and configurable mission pods for Ammunition Resupply or Medevac capability. The helicopter is armed with a 7.62mm Gatling Machine Gun for defensive fire capability, and to soften resistance in landing areas. Because of its maneuverability, small footprint due to coaxial rotors, and modular configuration, the KA-226T makes an excellent Rescue/Utility Helicopter for First Lance.*

Boeing CV-22B Osprey Transport Tiltrotor Aircraft:

2 GAU-8/A Avenger 30mm Rotary Cannons (Front-facing, One mounted to each side, Electronically controlled)
*3,000 Rd. Magazines (1 Per Ammo Type, Per Cannon, Per Mission)*

1 GAU-19/A .50 Cal. 3-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (Mounted at rear hatch on standing-height tripod)

*The Boeing CV-22B Osprey Tiltrotor is First Lance’s heavy-hitting assault transport exclusively used by the Quick Reaction Force. Armed with twin 30mm Gatling Machine Guns fixed to the front of the aircraft and molded into the body on either side of the cockpit, this airframe packs a truly massive punch and is extremely effective at decimating concentrations of light armor, beach fortifications, medium-sized buildings and medium to heavy armor all while carrying 20 combat troops or a Helo Transportable Tactical Vehicle. The rear hatch mounts a .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun for suppressive fire while dismounting troops. This variant has been configured with folding wings to minimize footprint while onboard First Lance’s capitol ships.*

Kamov KA-52 Alligator Assault Helicopter:

1 GAU-19/A .50 Cal. 3-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun

2 B20-Kor 80mm Rocket Pods (20 Rockets Per Pod, User Selectable) *Ugroza Guidance System*
- S-8DF Fuel-Air Explosive Unguided Rockets
- S-8BM Runway Destroying Unguided Rockets
- S-8S 2,000-Flechette Dispersant Unguided Rockets
- S-8T Tandem HEAT Anti-Armor Unguided Rockets

2 LAU-61C/A-Kor 70mm Rocket Pods (19 Rockets Per Pod, User Selectable) *Ugroza Guidance System*
- M261 HE MPSM Unguided Rockets *9 M73 AP/AM Submunitions Each*
- M247 Shaped-Charge Anti-Armor Unguided Rockets
- MK67 Mod 0 White Phosphorous Unguided Rockets
- M151 AP Fragmentation APKWS II Laser-Guided Rockets

2 B13L-Kor 122mm Rocket Pods (5 Rockets Per Pod, Loadout User Selectable) *Ugroza Guidance System*
- S-13OF APAM/FRAG 450-Splinter Unguided Rockets
- S-13DF Fuel-Air Explosive Unguided Rockets

*The Kamov KA-52 Assault Helicopter is the most prominent sign of First Lance’s presence in a theater. The distinctive coaxial rotors, straight tail and long, load-bearing wings make for a highly maneuverable, easily recognizable but armored and heavily armed assault gunship. This helicopter is armed with a .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun for suppressive fire, or destruction of soft-skinned vehicles, small structures or enemy operating in the open. The KA-52 is also armed with 70mm, 80mm and 122mm rocket pods, all linked into a mast-mounted guidance system for devastating accuracy with a variety of pilot-selectable loadouts depending on the mission profile. These two systems, coupled with the renowned survivability and extreme maneuverability of this helicopter make for an incredibly powerful ground attack helicopter that owns the skies over any theater First Lance operates in.*

BAE Systems Harrier II GR9A V/STOL Close Air Support Aircraft:

2 Mk. 44 Bushmaster II 30mm Cannons (Mounted Under Fuselage)
*User-Selectable 2,000 Rd. Magazines (1 Per Ammo Type, Per Cannon, Per Mission)*

8 Externally-Mounted Hardpoints (8,000-Lb. Max Capacity)
MISSILES:
- MBDA Meteor AMRAAM Air-To-Air Missiles
- Diehl IRIS-T Short-Range Air-To-Air Missiles
- Diehl PARS3 LR Anti-Tank Missiles
- KDA Joint Strike Missiles (Land/Sea)
INDIVIDUAL BOMBS:
- Mk. 77 Mod.5 Fuel Gel Incendiary Bombs (500-Lb.)
- CBU-105 Wind-Corrected Cluster Bombs (1,000-Lb.)
- GBU-24E/B (BLU-116) Paveway3 Penetrator Bombs (2,000-Lb.)
- GBU-24E/B (BLU-118/B) Paveway3 Thermobaric Bombs (2,000-Lb.)
MULTIPLE BOMB SYSTEMS:
*BUET Ejection System, 4 Pods Each* (Laser/IR/Acoustic Guided)
- GBU-44/B Viper Strike High Explosive Glide Bombs (50-Lb.)
*BLU-61/A Suspension Unit, 4 Units Each* (Radar/Thermal/Laser Guided)
- GBU-53B II Small-Diameter HE 250-Lb. Bombs (250-Lb.)

*The Harrier II GR9A is an advanced variant of the Rolls-Royce Pegasus powered Harrier Jump Jet. This variant, especially suited to the needs of First Lance is armed with eight external hardpoints and two central 30mm Bushmaster II Cannons, facing forward for close-in air to air combat. The hardpoints can be fitted with any of ten different weapons systems up to 8,000 lbs and still be able to take off vertically from our aviation decks aboard ship. First Lance uses the Harrier II in two separate roles, first as a heavy ground attack strike aircraft to deliver payloads and munitions to places that artillery either cannot reach or has failed to penetrate. The Harrier II’s secondary mission is as an air superiority interceptor to protect regional assets from aerial threats beyond the range of anti-aircraft and anti-missile land based and naval systems.*

Mist Mobility CQ-10B “Snowgoose” Cargo Lift UAV

*The CQ-10B “Snowgoose” Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is an autogyro type aircraft with six modular cargo bays and GPS navigation designed to land within 30’ of a predesignated waypoint carrying up to 2,400 Lbs of cargo and make near vertical takeoffs once instructed to do so. This means that logistics can be delivered to observation posts in remote locations without requiring a logistics vehicle to go out to that location, or without requiring the observation vehicle(s) to move. This vehicle is also useful for delivering ammunition or supplies to a team in the field that may not be otherwise accessible, either because the unit is under too much fire to justify a logistics vehicle moving into that location, or because of the geology of the area. This makes the Snowgoose UAV an extremely useful member of First Lance.*

Northrop Grumman “Fire Scout” MQ-8B UAV

*The Northrop Grumman Fire Scout UAV is a helicopter with four main blades and a traditional tail-rotor layout. Designed for high-altitude observation with up to 20,000 ft. ceiling and up to five hours on station, the Fire Scout is used by First Lance for monitoring of ingress/egress points, urban engagement areas and patrolling open sea around the fleet while in transit. The capability of the Fire Scout UAV to carry up to 600 lbs. of electronic surveillance equipment means that the Fire Scout can provide sophisticated telemetry to ground commanders and to Lance Headquarters, allowing the coordination of different types of firepower for maximum effect with accurate guidance data for incoming rounds. The Fire Scout is an essential part of First Lance’s combat effectiveness, allowing data to be procured without the risk of human life.*

AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL “Raven” UAV

The AeroVironment “Raven” Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is a small, hand-launched aircraft, capable of either being guided from a control station or flying completely autonomous missions by GPS Waypoint with constant data link to both the base station and Lance Command. The Raven UAV has a range of 6.2 miles at up to 1,000 ft. and carries a number of small cameras. First Lance uses the Raven UAV to give field commanders an “eye in the sky” that sees over terrain, around buildings and gives units on the ground advanced warning of ambush and also enhances the capability of First Lance to make decisions about the security of a given position based on up-to-the-second video imagery, making the Raven an invaluable part of the Lance’s combat strategy.*

Combat Vehicles, Land:

Boeing Helo-Transportable Tactical Vehicle, (HTTV) 4x4:
Boeing HTTV 4x4’s come equipped with:
- Force XXI Battle Command System (FBCB2)
- KVH TacNav II Fiber-Optic Gyro/GPS Navigation System
- KVH TracPhone V7 Satellite Comm/Tracking System
- Polarion Night Reaper 50W HID Weapon Light

Reconnaissance Variant:
1 Dillon Aero M134DT 7.62x51mm 6-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (Ring Turret Mount, Manually-Operated)
2,000 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO

*The Reconnaissance Variant HTTV is meant for short-range patrols in low-intensity urban or daylight operations in cross-country conditions with moderate weather. The vehicle is only lightly armored and is not designed to counter heavy, direct fire. It is, however, highly mobile, transportable by CV-22B Osprey and does mount a 7.62mm Gatling Machine Gun to allow some moderate firepower in combat conditions, thus facilitating its own escape. This variant’s role in First Lance is to ascertain the location, strength and disposition of enemy forces and report back to the main body, and is also useful as a deterrent to civilian populace and can be used for area denial scenarios, such as a roadblock in light combat.*

Logistical Support Variant:
1 Dillon Aero M134DT 7.62x51mm 6-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (Ring Turret Mount, Manually-Operated)

*The Logistical Support Variant HTTV is meant to facilitate the movement of small quantities of supplies and ammunition to units in the field from First Lance’s beachhead or littoral staging area. This vehicle can be useful for moving casualties out of harm’s way quickly to a staging area, and engages targets most effectively in a suppressive fire role. The Logistical Support variant is only lightly armored and has no real protection against enemy fires, and therefore is only useful in expediting the movement of supplies or casualties to and from points not directly under attack.*

Denel G6-52 Self-Propelled Wheeled Howitzer, 6x6:
Denel G2 6x6’s come equipped with:
- 1 Zeiss Peri-R17 A2 Commander’s Periscope
- USNVC ATAC360 Thermal HD Camera
- 4 Three-Barrelled Combination Chaff/Flare/81mm Smoke Grenade Launchers
- 8 KC POD Long Range 24v 70w HID Lights
- Full NARescue Military Medical Aid Kit

Mobile Artillery Variant: (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
1 Denel 52-Caliber, 155mm Howitzer w/ Self-Loader (IR/Laser/GPS Guidance)
*3 User-Selectable 50 Rd. Magazines (1 Per Ammo Type, Per Mission)*
M712 Copperhead High Explosive Guided 155mm
M989 SADARM Guided Anti-Armor Top Attack 155mm
XM982 Excalibur Extended-Range Cluster Munition 155mm
1 Dillon Aero M134DT 7.62x51mm 6-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (CROWS II RWS)

*The Mobile Artillery Variant Denel G6-52 is a highly mobile, heavily armored 155mm Gun Platform. Coupled with its compliment of guided artillery munitions and extended range, this vehicle is extremely well-suited to its chosen role as area fire-support, which is demonstrated with extreme accuracy. In the event that the vehicle does find itself engaged directly by small arms fire up to and including shaped-charge weapons and land-mines, its modern, blast-resistant and well-armored chassis makes it highly survivable, and a 7.62mm Gatling Machine Gun operated by a remote weapons system means that crew does not need to expose itself to fight back in an ambush situation. The 155mm gun is semi-automatic and rounds are fed by hand into the loader from the interior of the vehicle, fired by computer, and guided to target by multi-mode sensor equipment. The G6-52 is capable of Multiple-Round, Simultaneous Impact (MRSI) firing solutions and is capable of a combat effective range of 30 miles.*

KMW Fennek Reconnaissance Vehicle, Frag-6 Armored, 4x4:
KMW Fennek 4x4’s come equipped with:

Battlefield Observation Variant, (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
1 GAU-19/A .50 Cal. 3-Barrel Gatling Machine Gun (CROWS II RWS)
*2 User-Selectable 1,500 Rd. Magazines (1 Per Ammo Type, Per Mission)*

*KMW Fennek Observation Variants are long-patrol vehicles with a low, wide profile making them very stable and roomy for the crew inside. They are used by First Lance to monitor sectors of the theater from a covert location and provide data to other units about enemy movements, strength and communication. They are armed with an AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL “Raven” UAV for reconnaissance and a special suite of transmission monitoring equipment and also electronic and radio jamming equipment. They have limited offensive/defensive capability and are moderately armored, although the .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun presents a formidable weapon to any enemy within range of the Remote Weapons System’s sensors.*

Command & Communication Variant, (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
*2 User-Selectable 1,500 Rd. Magazines (1 Per Ammo Type, Per Mission)*

*Command & Communication Variants are the control centers for Cadre operations in the field. Sophisticated electronics suites mean that operators working in the field are tracked and positions can be coordinated with other teams from other Cadres to keep sectors of fire organized, make synchronous movements even in complicated, built-up environments, and minimizes friendly fire/fratricide. These vehicles are designed for long patrols and can stay out for 4-5 days if necessary. They are moderately armored and can stand up to some direct ambush, but should be considered too valuable to be deliberately placed in harm’s way as they contain a large amount of highly valuable electronics. C&C Variants are equipped with an AeroVironment RQ-11B/DDL “Raven” UAV for reconnaissance and a remote weapons system mounting a .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun for shoot-back capability but it is considered a defensive armament in this case.*

BAE Systems RG-31 Mk6E, “Sabre” (Cargo) 4x4:
RG-31 Sabre 4x4’s come equipped with:

Engineering Variant: (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
5,000 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
5,000 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO

*The RG-31 Mk6E “Sabre” Engineering Variant fills a critical role in First Lance, giving commanders in the field a chance to salvage, repair or scrap damaged or destroyed vehicles in the field without having to transport them back to the Capitol ships and allowing the ships to drop the main body at port and then go back out to sea where they remain in the least danger. The Engineering Vehicle is critical to setting up a field operations post in that it creates a logistical center where parts can be repaired, tires can be changed, armor plates can be replaced and damaged weapons can be returned to operable conditions, minimizing downtime and maximizing combat effectiveness. Each Sabre Engineering Variant mounts a Warn Severe Duty 18 Winch, an SST Welder, Air Compressor and a full compliment of tools, from the smallest armorer’s screwdriver to military spring compressors and the biggest impact sockets. These vehicles have a good amount of armor and mount a 7.62mm Gatling Machine Gun on a remote weapons station, so they can go into harm’s way to operate, but that is not the primary focus of these vehicles. They do however employ a V-shaped hull for blast resistance, and are known to be tough, resilient vehicles that do not get stuck or bogged down easily and will take the men and women of First Lance wherever they need to go to get the job done.*

Fuel Support Variant: (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
5,000 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
5,000 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO

*The Fuel Support Variant of the RG-31 Sabre is indespensible to field operations of First Lance in that vehicles in the field including Unmanned Aerial Vehicles do not need to return to the ships to refuel and can go back to the beachhead or field operations post to do so. These vehicles work in concert with the Griffon 8100TD Hovercraft, the Kamov KA-226T Utility Helicopters, Engineering RG-31’s and Logistics Support HTTVs to create a usable, functioning base of operations in the field where vehicles can repair, rearm and refuel, casualties can be collected and moved to shipborne hospital facilities, UAV’s can be refueled and sent back out and order can be maintained even during the fog of war. This vehicle has a V-shaped, blast resistant hull, a good amount of armor, and a 7.62mm Gatling Machine Gun for decent shoot-back capability, but that is not the primary focus of it’s mission. The cargo area mounts a 3,500 Gallon Fuel Tank which is triple-hulled with layered rubber and Kevlar Spall Liners and Chobham hexagonal armor plating around its entire exterior and is equipped to refuel vehicles and aircraft with a metered retail distribution setup.*

Rocket Artillery Variant: (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
1 Saco Defense Mk. 19 Grenade Machine Gun (CROWS II RWS)
1,000 Rds. M430 HEDP Armor-Piercing 40mm Grenades
1,000 Rds. MEI “Hellhound” LVMP Explosive 110x40mm Grenades

*The Rocket Artillery Variant of the RG-31 Sabre is extremely unique as it is a highly mobile chassis with excellent ground clearance, plenty of power and also is well-armored, with a blast resistant V-shaped hull and a Saco Mk. 19 40mm Grenade Machine gun for shoot back capability, making it stand out among other vehicles of its type. This variant mounts a HIMARS rocket launching platform to the rear of the vehicle, giving it the capability of deploying six 227mm M30 DPICM cluster munition rockets in a Shoot-And-Scoot capability. This vehicle, coupled with the G6 Self-Propelled Howitzer gives First Lance an incredibly high-powered punch from the ground, and into places where Naval Artillery may not be able to reach or is not the optimum solution. These variants have earned the nickname GSRS or “Grid-Square Removal Service” as they are able to coat a 1 km square area in cluster munitions, effectively removing it from the map by destroying the effectiveness of any units or equipment operating in the area. Because these rockets are guided, they are highly accurate and devastating to anything from vegetation to lightly armored vehicles, and are highly demoralizing to anyone operating against First Lance in a 70 km radius of the launcher.*

Patria AMV, 8x8:
Patria AMV 8x8’s come equipped with:

Mortar Carrier Variant, (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
1 NEMO 120mm Vehicle-Mounted Mortar.
100 Rds. XM984 ER-DPICM Cluster Munition 120mm Mortar
100 Rds. XM930 Parachute Illumination 120mm Mortar
100 Rds. M722 White Phosphorous 120mm Mortar
100 Rds. STRIX IR-Guided Anti-Armor 120mm Mortar

*The Patria AMV Mortar Carrier is a heavily armored, highly mobile Personnel Carrier that mounts an automatic loading 120mm mortar in a low radar-observable turret. The AMV can fire its NEMO mortar while in motion against any variety of targets within a 15 km range and gives Cadre commanders in the field the ability to bring a large amount of firepower to bear not only in the form of cluster munitions and white phosphorous against enemy operating in the open but also with guided Top-Attack anti armor rounds. The Patria AMV is constant 8-wheel drive, giving it excellent mobility even across rugged terrain and carries 10 passengers in comfort and safety.*

Anti-Armor Variant, (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
1 Mk. 44 Bushmaster II 30mm Cannon
2,000 Rds. Mk. 258 Mod 1 30mm APFSDS-T (Tungsten Sabot)
2,000 Rds. PGU-14/B API 30mm Chain Gun (Depleted Uranium)
2 Diehl PARS3 LR Anti-Armor Missile Pods (3 Missiles Per Pod)

*The Patria AMV Anti-Armor Variant is a heavily armored, highly mobile Infantry Fighting Vehicle that mounts a Bushmaster II 30mm cannon and six Diehl PARS3 LR Anti-Armor Missiles in a highly-responsive armored turret. The AMV can fire its 30mm cannon while in motion against any variety of targets from buildings to armored vehicles and with a dual-feed mechanisim switching between tungsten and depleted uranium Sabot rounds, this variant makes a highly potent, fast maneuverable tank killer with incredible punch. The Patria AMV is constant 8-wheel drive, giving it excellent mobility even across rugged terrain and carries 10 passengers in comfort and safety.*

Fire Support Variant, (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
1 Royal Ordinance M68A1E4 105mm Mobile Gun System
50 Rds. C76A1 Tungsten Carbide Sabot 105mm
50 Rds. M456A2 HEAT-T Anti-Armor 105mm
50 Rds. M393A3 High-Explosive Plastic 105mm
1 Saco Defense Mk. 19 Grenade Machine Gun (CROWS II RWS)
500 Rds. XM1060 Thermobaric Explosive 40mm Grenades
500 Rds. MEI “Hellhound” LVMP Explosive 110x40mm Grenades

*The Patria AMV Fire Support Variant is a heavily armored, highly mobile Infantry Fighting Vehicle that mounts a single Royal Ordinance 105mm Direct Fire Cannon and a Saco Mk. 19 Grenade Machine Gun for shoot-back capability on a highly responsive armored turret. The Fire Support Variant can move and engage in urban environments with ease and packs extreme punch both against heavily fortified buildings and emplacements but also against heavily armored vehicles. The Patria AMV is constant 8-wheel drive, giving it excellent mobility even across rugged terrain and carries 10 passengers in comfort and safety.*

Point Defense Variant, (Frag-6 Armor Applique)
3,000 Rds. Armor-Piercing-Explosive-Incendiary, APEI-169, M02 .50 BMG
3,000 Rds. M962 Saboted Light-Armored Penetrator/Tracer (SLAPT) .50 BMG
3,000 Rds. Raufoss Mk. 211 HEIAP Explosive Penetrator .50 BMG
2 Starstreak Mk. II Surface-To-Air Missile Pods (4 Missiles Per Pod)

*The Patria AMV Point Defense Variant is a heavily armored, highly mobile Infantry Fighting Vehicle that mounts a .50 BMG Gatling Machine Gun and eight Starstreak Mk. II Surface-To-Air Missiles on a highly responsive armored turret. The Point Defense Variant packs a highly respectable punch against light armored vehicles, emplacements or aircraft due to its unique combination of weaponry. The Starstreak Mk. II Missile fires three Tungsten Carbide darts at extreme speed into the hottest part of an aircraft, fragmenting and destroying its engines. The .50 BMG gun puts a large volume of explosive ammunition into a target, making for a lethal combo that keeps the men and women of First Lance safe from attack from the air. The Patria AMV is constant 8-wheel drive, giving it excellent mobility even across rugged terrain and carries 10 passengers in comfort and safety.*

Team 1 of 4: Heavy Assault (10 Men Per Team)

4 FN SCAR-H Assault Rifles "Close-Quarters" Variant (13" Barrel)
• FN EGLM 40mm Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher
• Elcan SpecterDR 1.5x-6x Combat Sight
• Elcan SpecterCT Clip-On Thermal Weapon Sight
• Insight ILWLP/LAM-1000 Laser/Flashlight
• SWR Omega 7.62mm Suppressor
• 50-Rd. Drum Magazines (4 per mission)
150 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
50 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO
20 Rds. M430A1 HEDP Armor-Piercing 40mm Grenades
20 Rds. XM1060 Thermobaric Explosive 40mm Grenades

4 Daewoo USAS-12 Combat 12-Gauge Shotguns
• Elcan SpecterOS 3.4x Combat Sight
• Saiga Chaos S12 Muzzle Brake
• 20-Rd. Drum Magazines (6 per mission)
60 Rds 12 Gauge Long-Range Clucas MOE RIP
60 Rds 12 Gauge CSi FRAG-12 Finned Grenade.

2 Milkor MGL Mk. 1S M32 40mm Grenade Launcher
• Laser Devices AN/PEG-15A Tactical Laser
24 Rds. XM1060 Thermobaric Explosive 40mm Grenades
24 Rds. M430A1 HEDP Armor Piercing 40mm Grenades

All Heavy Assault Personnel Are Issued:

Sidearm:
1 Kimber Custom Covert II .45ACP Pistol
• SWR HEMS2 .45ACP Suppressor
• 8-Rd. Kimber Tactical Magazines (8 per mission)

Ammunition:
48 Rds. Corbon DPX +P High-Pressure Hollowpoint .45ACP
16 Rds. XM27 Exploding Incendiary Tracer .45ACP
20 Mk3A2 Concussion Hand Grenades
20 M15 White Phosphorous Hand Grenades
20 AN-M14 TH3 Thermate Hand Grenades
1 Rafael MATADOR Wall Breaching/Anti-Armor Rocket

Issued Clothing:
1 Phosphor E-Ink Tactical Black Wristwatch
1 Set Zeal Optics Transcend SPPX GPS Goggles
1 Pair Camelbak FR Magnum-Force Tactical Gloves
1 Camelbak CBR Delta-5 Water-Carrying Over-Vest
4 Sets Each HyperStealth SpecAm Uniforms (Ice/Mountain/Arid/Woodland/Urban/Arctic)
4 Sets Each Oakley Special Forces Elite Assault Boots (2 Desert, 2 Night Camo)

Issued Tactical:
1 Pinnacle Armor Tactical Dragonskin SOV-3000 Level IV Vest
1 Protech Tactical Delta LT Level IIIA Ballistic Helmet
1 Revision MPAS Helmet System w/ Surefire HL-1 Light
4 J-Tech C.A.V. Adjustable Hand-Grenade Pouches
2 BattleLab MOLLE Large-Capacity Drum Magazine Pouches
2 BattleLab MOLLE .45ACP Double 8-Rd. Pistol Magazine Pouches

Issued Electronics:
1 Silynx C4OPS Tactical Communications System
1 Polarion X1 40-Watt HID Tactical Searchlight
1 Bushnell ONIX200CR Handheld GPS Device
1 Elcan PhantomIRxr Thermal Imaging Optics
1 Leica Geovid 15x56 Laser Rangefinder/Binoculars
1 Leica M8 10.5 Megapixel Digital Camera

Issued Survival:
1 Strider Mk. 1A 7.375” Fixed-Blade Utility Knife
1 Eberlestock Tactical Skycrane II Backpack
1 Mountain Hardwear Ghost SL -40 Sleeping Bag
1 Mountain Hardwear EV2 Expedition Tent
1 Katadyn Expedition Ceramic Water Filter
1 Brunton Optimus Nova Multi-Fuel Stove

Team 2 of 4: Rapid Infiltration (10 Men Per Team)

4 FN SCAR-H Assault Rifles "Close-Quarters" Variant (13" Barrel)
• FN EGLM 40mm Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher
• Elcan SpecterCT Clip-On Thermal Weapon Sight
150 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
50 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO
20 Rds. M651 CS Tear Gas Riot Control 40mm Grenades
20 Rds. M583A1 Illumination Parachute 40mm Grenades

4 TDI Kriss Vector SMG .45ACP Submachine Guns
• 100-Rd. Drum Magazines (4 per mission)
300 Rds. Corbon DPX +P High-Pressure Hollowpoint .45ACP
100 Rds. XM27 Exploding Incendiary Tracer .45ACP

2 Mossberg 500 Roadblocker 12-Gauge Shotguns
60 Rds. “Black Magic Magnum” 1 3/8 oz. Lead Slug
60 Rds. Tungsten Carbide 20-Flechette
60 Rds. Tungsten Carbide No. 5 Shot

All Rapid Infiltration Personnel Are Issued:

Sidearm:

Ammunition:
2 Rafael SIMON Door Breaching Rifle Grenades

Issued Clothing:
4 Sets Each HyperStealth SpecAm Uniforms (Ice/Mountain/Arid/Woodland/Urban/Arctic)

Issued Tactical:

Issued Electronics:

Issued Survival:

Team 3 of 4: Fire Support (10 Men Per Team)

5 Barret XM500 Bullpup Sniper Rifles, .50BMG
• Gemtech Stormfront .50BMG Suppressor
• Zeiss Victory 6-24x72T Diavari Weapon Scope
40 Rds. M962 Saboted Light-Armored Penetrator/Tracer (SLAPT) .50 BMG
40 Rds. Raufoss Mk. 211 HEIAP Explosive Penetrator .50 BMG

5 Kel-Tec RFB Bullpup Assault Rifles (32” Barrel, Bipod)
100 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
100 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO

2 SMAW Reusable Shoulder-Launched Rocket Systems *Crew Served*
20 SMAW-NE Enclosed Thermobaric Rockets
20 Mk. 3 Mod-0 Enclosed HEDP Rockets
20 Mk. 6 Mod-0 Enclosed HEAA Rockets
20 M141 Bunker-Defeat Munition Rockets

All Fire Support Personnel Are Issued:

Sidearm:

Ammunition:

Issued Clothing:

Issued Tactical:

Issued Electronics:

Issued Survival:

Team 4 of 4: Point Defense (10 Men Per Team)

5 Kel-Tec RFB Bullpup Assault Rifles (18” Barrel, Bipod)
100 Rds. M948 SLAP Tungsten Carbide Penetrator 7.62x51mm NATO
100 Rds. L5A2 1,000 Yard Tracer/Enhanced Ignition 7.62x51mm NATO

5 Mossberg 500 Roadblocker 12-Gauge Shotguns
60 Rds. “Black Magic Magnum” 1 3/8 oz. Lead Slug
60 Rds. Tungsten Carbide 20-Flechette
60 Rds. Tungsten Carbide No. 5 Shot

2 Saco Defense Mk. 19 Grenade Machine Guns *Crew Served*
• Elcan SpecterHR Enhanced Combat Optical Sight
100 Rds. M430 HEDP Armor-Piercing 40mm Grenades
100 Rds. XM1060 Thermobaric Explosive 40mm Grenades
100 Rds. MEI “Hellhound” LVMP Explosive 40mm Grenades
100 Rds. M651 CS Tear Gas 40mm Grenades

All Point Defense Personnel Are Issued:

Sidearm:

Ammunition:

Issued Clothing:

Issued Tactical:

Issued Electronics:

Issued Survival:

This post has been edited by TriumphUberAlles: Nov 10 2010, 01:20

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post Dec 19 2010, 14:15
Post #34

Nice list you got there, TUA! Thought that's a helluva lot of stuff for 800 people to operate and maintain... or, dunno. Haven't done any in-detail estimates about your forces yet, but... atleast you left nothing vague. thumbsup.gif

Oh, and damn you Germans... too many good arms manufacturers. Trying to decide between Rheinmetall, MAN and Mercedes-Benz products (medium/heavy trucks namely atm, tank and systems movers and such), besides the Oshkosh and Sisu vehicles. One could think the Bundeswehr doesn't operate anything that isn't made in Germany. I know they do, but... geesh. weirdsmiley.gif

Oh, and one small thing. Is it possible to get the same kind of a spoiler tags we have on the first page, the one that shows the little button? Could be useful when navigating the first page for example. biggrin.gif
'coz I think this doesn't work.

--------------------

Quote Post
D@V£
post Dec 19 2010, 16:16
Post #35

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Member No.: 155

QUOTE(Blackscorpion @ Dec 19 2010, 13:15) *
One could think the Bundeswehr doesn't operate anything that isn't made in Germany. I know they do, but... geesh. weirdsmiley.gif

The Americans are worse at this! AFAIK the only issue equipment they use that isn't "made in the USA" is the Aimpoint sights ohnoo.gif

(I'd say the Harrier doesn't count, because it's a modified version compared to ones we use... sorry used. Thanks a bunch Cameron...)

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Dec 19 2010, 16:36
Post #36

Group Icon

ZITAT(Blackscorpion @ Dec 19 2010, 14:15) *
One could think the Bundeswehr doesn't operate anything that isn't made in Germany. I know they do, but... geesh. weirdsmiley.gif
They don't operate anything that will not come from European consortiums... which is sort of stupid, in my humble opinion.

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Elliot Carver
post Dec 19 2010, 17:21
Post #37

Record Holder for the most Pornstars ever contacted
Group Icon

Group: Newshound
Member No.: 56

Mostly i guess because yanks give you the toys but wont let you know how they work.

--------------------

Quote Post
Blackscorpion
post Dec 19 2010, 17:24
Post #38

QUOTE(D@V£ @ Dec 19 2010, 17:16) *
The Americans are worse at this! AFAIK the only issue equipment they use that isn't "made in the USA" is the Aimpoint sights ohnoo.gif

(I'd say the Harrier doesn't count, because it's a modified version compared to ones we use... sorry used. Thanks a bunch Cameron...)

Don't know if all M68s are made in Sweden - there's Aimpoint AB and there's Aimpoint Inc. for North America.

ITL MARS (the same thing that's on IMI Tavor usually) is also being used by some troops. Marine Corps operates IFAV, which is a Mercedes-Benz Wolf/G-class, Army operates the Fuchs APC as an NBC recce vehicle, USMC operates LAV-25 and Army operates the Stryker, both which are modified from MOWAG Piranha, and amongst others the Patria AMV is competing to be the new USMC APC. Most RG series of vehicles originate from South Africa. CROWS, amongst other things, is Norwegian. HK weapons are German by origin, of course, with SIG and Beretta being European, too. Coast guard operates EC Dauphins and CASA transport planes. Airbuses are competing for some USAF deals.

Many are made in the USA, perhaps, but still...

What does the BW use as a heavy transporter btw? Mercedes-Benz trucks?

This post has been edited by Blackscorpion: Dec 19 2010, 17:39

--------------------

Quote Post
pMASTER
post Dec 27 2010, 05:36
Post #39

Group Icon

(Major overhaul underway)

--------------------

R.I.P. Jacky *1996-†2014

Quote Post
Blackbuck
post Mar 1 2011, 00:36
Post #40

Group Icon

Updated the back story of my nation on the first page. Going to start building my post up again.

--------------------

--------------------
--------------------

Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 15:14