Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ARMA: Gold Edition German Version download
luix_luix
post Oct 17 2007, 16:05
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 749

Hey whats up!
i want to download Arma: Gold Edition, but most pages where i can buy it, they dont accept visa electron (which is what i have). The link that is posted on this website accepts Visa Electron, but its a german version of the game and i dont talk german mellow.gif

Is it possible to patch the german version to change the language to english? or can i select a diferent language while installing the game?

thanks! thumbsup.gif

Quote Post
D@V£
post Oct 17 2007, 17:09
Post #2

Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines.
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 155

If I remeber correctly, the langauge setting is stored in a big spreadsheet-like file in the dta directory, (bin\stringtable.csv) I know the #505 edition of plain ArmA has several langauges in there, but I'm not too sure if that's the same for the german version. I'm also not too sure how you change the langauge either (if at all, OFP had a handy preferences program where you could change it, ArmA doesn't sad.gif ), I have a feeling it's in options, but you might have to alter some INI files.

Like I said, this is only for the #505 version, other version may be different. You'd probabley be best off sending an email to the supplier and asking them smile.gif

--------------------
The Rules - Nothing too complicated, follow these and we'll have no problems.
Moderation Feedback Thread - Tell everyone how much you hate me love me secretly fear that Mark is watching you while you sleep. secretly wish that Mark is watching you while you sleep.
Site Issues Thread - Complain about site issues here. We might even fix them!
Community Chatter Thread - Furthest Mud-sling gets a free subscription to "JdB Monthly".

QUOTE(Major Mike Shearer)
We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area.
QUOTE(Brace Belden)
A machine gun is like a woman, I don’t understand it, I’m afraid of it, and one day I’ll accidentally be killed by one.

Quote Post
Bence
post Oct 17 2007, 18:22
Post #3

huns not dead

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 72

And that would be useless. You are lucky if they reply but don't expect a reply sooner than a month.

--------------------
HUNS
NOT
DEAD

Quote Post
Flyer
post Oct 17 2007, 18:48
Post #4

Exilsaarländer

Group: Former .info Serviceman
Member No.: 14

Hi!

I own the boxed, german version of the normal Armed Assault. It includes german and english language. You can simply change the language under Optionen -> Videoeinstellungen ->Sprache, then you have to restart it. I don't know if the download of ArmA: Gold Edition contains the same, but I think so.
I try to ask somebody of the german publisher about it.

P.S.: If you decide to buy the german version, please use the link on our page to buy it. You would help us. Thank you.

--------------------

Quote Post
luix_luix
post Oct 17 2007, 19:13
Post #5

Group: Members
Member No.: 749

thx guys!

@ flyer:
if i can switch the language to english, not just menus, including voices and stuff i will use your page wink.gif

Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:22