Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Armedassault.info End of Days Superparty
Armed Assault Info Forums > English > Chatter, Word Games & Jokes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113
pMASTER
QUOTE(Benoist @ May 16 2012, 20:04) *
Speaking of the subject, you know, I have been a little... unmotivated these past months, I mean "Yay tits and arses!", I never get tired of watching them but seems to be that my little buddy is not very playful these days. I'm quite worried about it.

Not that anybody really cares about my sexual life, but then again, you've already read it!
I wouldn't know why to worry. If the women are allowed to bother us with their "I'm not in the right mood"-attitudery, why shouldn't we sometimes bother them back.
D@V£
QUOTE(JdB @ May 16 2012, 19:07) *
I'm not entirely up-to-date on the British subcultures, does this unplanned pregnancy + age difference mean that Carver and Indigo have become chavs? unsure.gif You all know what we do with those ... unsure.gif

Yes. Yes it does.

Should I have the old priest or the young priest bless the tank of horse semen?
JdB
QUOTE(D@V£ @ May 16 2012, 19:59) *
Yes. Yes it does.

Should I have the old priest or the young priest bless the tank of horse semen?

The old priest probably is too busy buggering the young priest, so I'm afraid you'll have to let Rewan do it.
JdB
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18002920

Puts the song "Greased Lightning" from the movie "Grease" in a completely different perspective stupid.gif
Elliot Carver
Put him in the same bed as Mel Gibson and you have an accurate representation of the Jewish faith.
pMASTER
I don't quite understand. Isn't Travolta one of them Scientology freaks?
D@V£
Whisperingly, I don't think it's that you don't "get it" Andi, it's just a really terrible metaphor.
pMASTER
I see. I suspected it to be some British humour thing.

On a totally unrelated note - well, two notes actually - I'm eating chocolate with Oreo filling (yes, that is a bar of chocolate with Oreos inside! I've come down to almost American levels of decadence at last) and outside there's a raging thunder storm. And has been for the past five hours. I've never seen such a thing.
Indigo
Uhhhhh. Tried to go back to work today. Was there for a total of an hour before I had to go get Carver to drop me off home because I felt like I couldnt walk.
I wanna get better!
D@V£
Such is the folly of the human vessel. You should consider upgrading it. Upgrading it, with beer.

My theory is, if you drink enough, you won't get ill so often, because the alcohol will kill bacteria and whatnot before it kills you! Now, I'm not a doctor, but I often claim to be a doctor, so you can trust me on this.
pMASTER
"Trust me, I'm a doctor - I think."

On a totally unrelated note, I take it you guys know Google's auto-complete function where it fills in suggestions for what you might be looking for? Head to Google and enter the following (without the marks): "Why are Muslims so". Pause in awe while you study Google's suggestions. Now do the same again with "Why are Jews so". And finally "Why are Christians so".

Last but not least, enter "Why are Buddhists so".
Wittmann
"Why are Germans so..."

"Why are the Dutch so" is also amusing.

Bonus points for "Why are Scottish... people so ginger?"
Benoist
Why argentinians are... so arrogrant?

Okey.
pMASTER
QUOTE(Wittmann @ May 21 2012, 14:57) *
"Why are Germans so..."
"...good at everything?"

Me likey.
D@V£
Why are Welsh people so... annoying/rude/stupid/unfriendly!? ohnoo.gif

Well fuck you too Google.
Wittmann
So you admit you are Welsh now? tongue.gif
Indigo
"Why are the English so..."

¨...Cold, arrogant, reserved, miserable."

D:!

Uhh im hating being ill. got signed off for ANOTHER week of work. Im on 15 tablets a day atm :/
D@V£
QUOTE(Wittmann @ May 22 2012, 08:46) *
So you admit you are Welsh now? tongue.gif

Yeah, well... you did admit she was your Queen, so it seemed like the thing a gentlemen should do! ohmy.gif
Blackbuck
So apparently... Carver likes trains! I propose we set-up a member group for us and anyone else that wishes to join! - Choo-fucking-choo.

Indigo

*post obviously by carver*

Indigo then said "No, I dont want them to think i'm a perv"
Benoist
Well, got with a mate from the uni to do a group work with other 6 guys who never show up, so we had to drink those two cases of beer all alone, and tomorrow I work, yeepy
pMASTER
In Germany we a have nice saying for this kind of situation... It will lose its wits in translation but I feel like sharing anyway.
Team: Toll ein anderer macht's. (Great, someone else is doing my work)
Wittmann
Stupid cold weather. I am sick of scraping ice of my car in the morning.

Even English summer is better than this.

It is nice in the day though - most of the time.

Also, work:

AFP patrol and a RAPID Car in the rear.

This one belongs to my area - 4WD comms truck for mobile comms, CCTV and forward command.
Blackbuck
QUOTE(Wittmann @ May 23 2012, 08:29) *

Even English summer is better than this.

It is nice in the day though - most of the time.

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/DanLody/IMAG0113.jpg[img]

Also, work:

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/DanLody/IMAG0106.jpg[img]
AFP patrol and a RAPID Car in the rear.

[img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b231/DanLody/IMAG0120-1.jpg[img]
This one belongs to my area - 4WD comms truck for mobile comms, CCTV and forward command.

It's currently 25-26 Celsius here, I dislike having an east facing bedroom as I get baked in the morning tiredsmiley.gif
pMASTER
QUOTE(Wittmann @ May 23 2012, 09:29) *
That's what you get for living your lives upside down.

@Carver
Nienburg County in Northern Germany was struck by a f1 tornado yesterday. It hit a rather unpopulated area and there were only minor damages, though.
Rewan
Today, for a moment I thought I got shot at... weirdsmiley.gif

... but then I realized it was my old man PSU that went "Boom". Mad Bear is mad. nuke.gif
pMASTER
Good God I hate my neighbours. Brawly redneck trash, that's what they are.
D@V£
Wait, you get Rednecks in Germany? Tell us more! I COMMAND IT.
pMASTER
Words cannot express the annoyance.
D@V£
Then you must express your anger through interpretive dance. It is the only way.

Also, it's pretty gay, which means it'll piss rednecks off no end!
pMASTER
They're loud-mouthed wife-beater wearing Saxons who feel urged to assemble garden furniture at 10 pm, and every second word coming from their mouthes is "cunt".
Wittmann
Omg, you get BOGANS in Germany too!!! blink.gif

http://youtu.be/sFVedjvliWo
Benoist
Name a country without those, or a variant. I'll move there right away.
Wittmann
Lets all just go stay with Andi for two weeks and be even more misogynist, backward, loud, annoying, disorderly and drunken.

When they realise we cant compete they may move on. Or just booze up with us.
D@V£
Or we could just get drunk and drive a bulldozer through their house. It won't take as long, so, more time for drinking. Plus, everything's better with a bulldozer!
pMASTER
biggrin.gif Sounds good.
Wittmann
Only if post destruction of property we can fill the dozer blade with ice and have a mobile object of destruction/beer dispenser.
D@V£
Surely just bolting a fridge/freezer on the back would be easier? No one wants to have to dismantle their booze supply whenever the need to bulldoze someone's house arises. Completely destroys the point of a boozedozer if at any time you have to choose between boozing and dozing! ohnoo.gif
pMASTER
I like this thread's new designation.
Indigo
Yeyyyy new computer!, 2.8ghz dual core intel processer, 8gb ram, geforce GTX 260 graphics card, 1tb of memory and its side panel is all blue flashing lights
and it was all FREE! biggrin.gif
Carvers so mad right now smile.gif
Benoist
Free? How is that? Who did you kill?

I've to change my shifts, every saturday at 9 AM 'til who knows when, always more than 12 hours for sure. At least I will get promoted soon, if the rumors are true, of course.
Indigo
QUOTE(Benoist @ May 26 2012, 07:47) *
Free? How is that? Who did you kill?

I've to change my shifts, every saturday at 9 AM 'til who knows when, always more than 12 hours for sure. At least I will get promoted soon, if the rumors are true, of course.

A couple of my friends have their own computer building buisness and ny friend tom built it for me ^^
Benoist
I had a friend who worked in a video game store, I know the feeling.

Have anyone of you played Take On Helicopters? I'm downloading the demo, at the moment.
Blackscorpion
It's not a bulldozer, but... at least it has the idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...ZRr1dvOo#t=314s
D@V£
Now, it shows promise. We'll inevitably want to drive into a corner shop to refuel the boozedozer along the way, then leave without paying (side note, how did he get away with that? Is it a Stig thing? Driving something that ridiculous I'm surprised there wasn't at least one person watching), though, I kinda feel that we'll want to cause a lot more destruction doing it.

(When I say "refuel", I don't mean it's going to run on an alcohol powered engine, because that means we'd need to warm the booze up! And Warm beer is just terrible. While I haven't really decided what kind of powerplant to go for, I'm tending towards either internal combustion or nuclear. I assume you can get a nuclear power system small enough to fit on a bulldozer... or at least, a bulldozer big enough to fit a nuclear power system.)
pMASTER
QUOTE(Indigo @ May 26 2012, 08:29) *
Yeyyyy new computer!, 2.8ghz dual core intel processer, 8gb ram, geforce GTX 260 graphics card, 1tb of memory and its side panel is all blue flashing lights
/afk
<- going to rob a bank
JdB
The crisis has many downsides, but there are some advantages, like people choosing for a job with the police who normally wouldn't apply ...

Blackbuck
QUOTE(Indigo @ May 26 2012, 07:29) *

Screw you! I actually need a new PC ¬_¬
pMASTER
She's undercover as a bad biatch?
QUOTE(Mark-HH @ May 27 2012, 00:07) *
Screw you! I actually need a new PC ¬_¬
Welcome to the club.
D@V£
I hereby propose we make Indigo's new computer target 2 for the boozedozer. My newfound feeling of inadequacy at having a less powerful computer than her must be addressed! Addressed with flagrant property damage under the influence!

QUOTE(JdB @ May 26 2012, 22:39) *
The crisis has many downsides, but there are some advantages, like people choosing for a job with the police who normally wouldn't apply ...
http://i.imgur.com/6wwUX.jpg

CSI:Dutchland?

Alternative Ending:
Wow, I didn't know your mistress took the... "hobby" to those lengths!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.